It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circle with alien language

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

why would you say that. this site chronicles all of the crop circles in britain and neighboring countries. whats the issue

exactly. this site. THAT SITE. What other website? Find me more sources because I can't find any. Therefore, someones pulling your chain....

here check this out. Very interesting.....
Men make crop circles

ok all humor aside.. lol

i don't think there's anything special about these latest reports of crop circles in the UK...someone very talented is doing them or...the website is simply pulling your leg.
[edit on 28-6-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
would you call this fake? www.cropcircleresearch.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Zenagain

I noticed the 'circuit board' like structure and even we possess the ability to 'spray' out working circuits out of an ink cartrage. Imagine (as those who study crop circles are familiar with the remnant energies of the real ones) that maybe it IS a functioning circuit or is somehow a planetary stabilizer.

Blast if I know, but an ink jet printer can make a functional circuit on A PIECE OF PAPER, and maybe it is actually as easy to make one out of a substance that produces energy (grain), and is on top of the largest elecro-magnetic (mostly) ball we have ever had the chance to live on.

For any of you who saw the hoax of the ship fly over a field of grain, which then created the circles, maybe that hoax is closer than many realize when it comes to the time required to create them (without fools trying to take credit). Reality is fluid and if you only knew what was possible (anything) to us, these circles would at least not generate fear(for many they don't) and we would have a heck of a lot more research completed.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
would you call this fake? www.cropcircleresearch.com...

Yes, yes I would. Find me other sources.

Guys, you need more than one website or source when it comes to something like this. You need to investigate if it's appearing anywhere else. Just because it's on a Crop Circle website, doesn't mean it's authentic. That's like reading something on a Republican website and actually believing what you read
(or any one sided political website, to be fair...)

You need more sources. Stop believing everything you read.

Also, I really hope you guys are aware of this new software out there...it's called Photoshop.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Its no joke this is the official site circle makers use to keep track of there work.This latest crop circle didn't work according to plan but the artists did sign it so far there has been 3 crop circles i know of with the same alien face on them.As for the writing it is a take off Aztec art i believe it looks similar anyway. Difference being in Aztec art they were more square but this could be just error when making the circle. Unfortunately they were not baled to get the crops to lay properly for the face it would have made a cool crop circle.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/20c8fcff0d2f.jpg[/atsimg]

Hi Warren,

The Mayan numbers are a dead cert, for sure, the alpha~beta's seem to resonate, Take your pick on the staveless runes.
This southfields one is down the road from Winterbourne Monkton, West Kennet and Avebury, where others have been found, also in Dorset there has been occurences by Maiden Castle, which is also by a town named Winterbourne Monkton, I posted some on My Ancient Networks thread on the board.

Maybe an attempt at trans. is poss.

Best
L

it seems to be a mix of ancient languages
people are working on it

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON
S+F
I can't believe that there are people that actually believe that crop circles are man made.

What about the Firefox Logo in California? What about all the ones made by contract?

Are you an ostrich?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Looks awfully suspect.

I mean it's very crude, it seems to waver down the field and gets crooked towards the end. The thickness varies, and the overall aesthetic is poor. It looks like that awful attempt at a jellyfish from a few weeks back.

Furthermore, why would they write in their language when a message using binary, or math, or fractal shapes repeated in sequences would be easier for us to decipher? Makes very little sense.

Looks like bad penmanship, maybe redneck aliens are to blame.

I would suspect if there were an alien civilization capable of making these things, they would make them with high attention to detail if they wanted to get a message across. Presentation is key so I'd assume they'd make their best effort at cleanliness and precision.

I mean if your writing a letter to someone, you're going to put your best efforts into making it look great right?

I think it's completely and very highly likely a hoax by some idiots who think themselves oh "so clever".

[EDIT spelling]

[edit on 28-6-2009 by sinesolis]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
what's funny is...

this could be humans in high gov agencies with ultra technology from satellites beaming these graphics down here ...then they sign on to boards like these to see the response from people...
...wringing their hands sinisterly thinking.. "yesss think it's aliens.. and then keep thinking it's aliens... yesss...thaaats right fools..... think it's aliens.. soon we reveal our puppet alien locusts to you and you will fully accept everything we ..ahem.. i mean they have to offer you..because you will have no choice not to.. muahahah..."

this new design?? yeah it "looks cool" i guess.. i'm an artist and i can make cool looking things TOO!
how the hell is someone supposed to understand jibberish like that?
no rosetta stone?
forget it..
it's humans using advanced tech.. and they're proving to themselves how gullible the average joe is.

and it's not something trivial .. it's going to be BIG real soon.. and you're either gonna go omg disclosure this is it here comes contact yay...

or you're gonna hold back and realize that it's not out of human potential to pull off a massive hoax to fool the world.

I mean LOOK.. they fool everybody on every other front.. why couldn't they fool you on this front?
oooh but you see through the first layer of lies thinking they're hiding the truth and that's the wall you hit right no more conspiracy byond that?
sorry ladies and gentlemen.. it's masks behind masks behind masks...
and rightly so..
it's the biggest secret of all.

-

This idea just isn't plausible. First, if "they" are hoaxing us, there isn't much of an effect. Think about how few people there are interested in crop circles. What would the purpose be in pulling off a hoax on so few? The costs of doing this, if that technology even exists (I seriously doubt that it does, especially to create such intricate designs), would be so high as to make any benefits from the hoax marginal at best. The benefits just don't outweigh the costs. In fact, most people think they're hoaxes anyway, so why would "they" continue to focus on such a silly plot when no one believes it in the first place?

Yes, they do lie in other areas. But the lies have a major effect on policy. Take 911, for example. A lie like a faked crop circle has NO effect on any policy or even our mindset. They are changing no ones mind, only convincing believers that they are indeed messages from ETs. They are, in effect, preaching to the choir and have no effect on the great, overwhelming majority of the people.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by deejayiwan
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

oh my god

this one is the newest circle in UK

it really does seem like some alien language

Mouth open ...ohh..... my...... God!!!!!!! ....this is getting intense cant wait to read all the post on this one

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sinesolis

Looks awfully suspect. I mean it's very crude, it seems to waver down the field and gets crooked towards the end.

Unless, it is actually meant to look that way?

Furthermore, why would they write in their language when a message using binary, or math, or fractal shapes repeated in sequences would be easier for us to decipher? Makes very little sense. Looks like bad penmanship, maybe redneck aliens are to blame. I would suspect if there were an alien civilization capable of making these things, they would make them with high attention to detail if they wanted to get a message across. Presentation is key so I'd assume they'd make their best effort at cleanliness and precision.

Providing that the messages are meant for Humans, that is. If they are not meant for Humans, then there are neither no reason for the composers of the messages to make them understandable for Humans, but rather for their Earth-dwelling mates.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Its no joke this is the official site circle makers use to keep track of there work.This latest crop circle didn't work according to plan but the artists did sign it so far there has been 3 crop circles i know of with the same alien face on them.As for the writing it is a take off Aztec art i believe it looks similar anyway. Difference being in Aztec art they were more square but this could be just error when making the circle. Unfortunately they were not baled to get the crops to lay properly for the face it would have made a cool crop circle.

I understand this is the official site. However, it needs more SOURCES to be considered authentic.

Like I said, I'm calling this one a big joke UNTIL I get more sources.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Seems too imperfect, must have been made by hand.

But it does remind me of the NASA images of interstellar winds coming from the Ophiuchus constellation (center of the galaxy). The earthly cross (axis and centerline of the solar system) align with the heavenly cross (axis and centerline of the galaxy) in early December, 2012. Heres' a link for the Nostradamus warnings about 2012 enthusiasts. Besides the x-rays and other radiation being focused from the constellation, the interstellar winds will push earths protective magnetic lines to the side as well.

Article: www.redorbit.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/18a8e3ea5707.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a2f8e16fe699.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
What if the images have nothing to do with communicating with man? How about magic/supernatural/alchemy symbols which have to do with effecting/healing the Earth or inter-dimensional communication?

We are so naturally self-centered we assume everything is done for our benefit. I've been following the crop circle phenom since the early 90's. Some how after seeing this one, I had an instant sensation that this one in particular was not man made. I also had an immediate feeling that something is building. The symbols are about to get really bizarre and numerous.

BTW - ET_Man you are full of crap.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
Like I said, I'm calling this one a big joke UNTIL I get more sources.

Sorry I missed this... do I take it you are saying some ONLY have one source image on a website and no other angle shots of it, thus they could easily be simple fakes on photoshoppe?

Hmmm will have to explore that thought... never crossed my mind

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Interesting vid on this particular subject and crop circle.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 28-6-2009 by AgentEnigma]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Well first I have seen at least one or two members who are admittedly not experts in ufology state that this is bs, well one you do not know much about the topic by your own words so why don't you take a step back and let the people who do research this RESEARCH IT.

Me personally, I do not know. I do not think we can be unambiguous in any statement claiming what and what not an alien civilization should write or make! Also did anyone notice the Grey face at the bottom? Yea, I did too.

Also, what is up with all these circles recently? I know this is the hoaxer season but some of these.... I am very anxious to see what appears in the next months. Is this reminding anyone of the movie Signs???

Aliens or not? Not known yet, more research and circles is needed. Although if these are real I would expect something to happen that can not be refuted, something that all can not deny. If it does we will see. I will admit the 'language' does look similar to the reported alien symbolic language but again, there is not enough information. Also, quite frankly I wish people would stop stating something as fact EITHER WAY (for or against), especially the ones who do not even frequent the UFO forums and thus obviously are not well versed in the topic. Just my opinion though.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

How many times do we have to bring up firefox logos.

Yes, people were paid to make logos.

But unless you can tell me what company's logo this is, you are comparing apples to oranges.

It is possible for other people to jump on a bandwagon -- it does not mean they are the original drivers!!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Just because people make money off of something DOES NOT mean they made them or know who did.

For example, people made money making designer flu masks -- they certainly didn't make the swine flu!!

We have no proof this was made by humans.
Nor do we have proof it was made by aliens.

So....let's try to just figure out the meaning. Perhaps there's a signature or something in it. The message may help us to figure out who's message it is.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Let's interpret this one if we can, rather than keep criticizing if it is real or not. Some of the posts are really trying to figure it out. Let me give my take on it:

As I mentioned before, birds are known for spreading seed on Earth. The bird seems to be showing direction, movement, and a trail following in the wake of the air. Two outside strings show short language or history, and also have a half circle beginning. Both of these strings have similarities, with the Mayan 23 at the end, and a dot on either side of the stick man. They seem to end at the same point in the number 23, whatever it means. The center string does not.

The left and right strings seem to indicate an evolutionary track. On the left string, we see the simple forms from square lines, to curved line, to curved line with dots, then broken man. By the broken man is a rectangle with a fill, almost like an Egyptian cartouche en.wikipedia.org... as if giving a name of an interference to make the creation. On the right string, the lineage shows a series of dots, as if simpler lifeforms, then what could be a gorilla on all fours, then a "bypass" line that takes a path around to the symbol --unbroken-- of a man, perhaps showing a successful creation.

In the center line, the line of descent does not appear to go through a four legged ape, but rather through a dinosaur, or reptile of some sort.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Jim Scott]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join