It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undeniable proof : Micheal Jackson Was Indeed an Alien!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Hi ATSers,
Yep you read right....Jacko was an Alien!!!
Think about it.
1)The preoccupation with a small Green flying man "Peter Pan'!
2)His plans to build an airport for Aliens.
3)When he allowed another band to do a cover of one of his hits, who was the band? Yes.....ALIEN Ant Farm!
4)his appearence was becoming more androgenous and similar to Adamski's description of Aliens.
Please revue these links, before you think I AM crazy.........

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I do believe people will think your crazy, which in turn will make them not go to any of your links...hope you get some stars and flags from all the other dumb people

Undeniable proof

Best joke I've heard so far

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Pockets]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
LOL. WOW he wanted to build an airport for aliens. That is just crazy. ANd he start to look more and more "Alien-ish" And of curse it wasnt all the surgery he had, it was all naturale. I did check out the links though, and they were interesting. Maybe not true, but interesting.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Oh please! Can we STOP the MJ conspiracy/bashing threads. He was a person for heavens sake and he hasnt even been dead a week. Geesh, give him some peace. BTW Peter Pan WASNT a little flying man, the little flying person or fairy was Tinker Bell! Building or wanting to build an alien airport doesnt mean anything either, heck I would love to build one so they can come to my house instead. One last thing Alien Ant Farm, they were FANS of MJ's and nothing else. It was a fan doing a remake thats it!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
So were is this undeniable proof?? All i see is wild links.

a few questions for you.....

1. He has been alive for 50years, and been performing for 45years, why only 4 "links"??

2. What about his brothers and sister??

3. Why only post this after his death??

im sick of hearing micheal jackson conspiracies. It had nothing to do with the government. He was incrediably stressed out with aproaching banckrupcy, having to do 50 shows (which is alot for someone at his age, he even had to prospone them), he had alot of stress from the media over the past few years, he tried to cope with all this by using drugs, add all of this up and a heart attack seems very likley.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

This is real classy especially considering he is not even buried yet.
Some people have no concept of decency.
Next thing you know the OP will say I am a nut for having questions about 9/11

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

Naw it was George Bush using a Star Trek phaser, here is the link
www.BSNATION.net/bushkilledmjvideo

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Ok, WHAT is wrong with you?

Before his death, NOTHING on this "alien" theory, not from u or others.

And then, AFTER... BAM! So many ludicrous theories pop out. It's unbelievably ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

It's more like proof that he believed in Aliens or may even have been abducted by Aliens/Demons or what ever they are. IMO he may have been a 'light bringer/worker', empath, starseed, crystal rather than a fully fledged Alien being. But I have no proof of that just a feeling.

Despite all the crazyness surrounding his public persona or perhaps because of it I also believe that he was special 'spiritually' and that he brought more to this world than just great pop music and dance moves.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Point blank, HE WAS AN EXTRATERRESTRIAL BEING, NO BULLS#IT, the eyes say a lot about a person where they are and where they have been.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Point blank, HE WAS AN EXTRATERRESTRIAL BEING, NO BULLS#IT, the eyes say a lot about a person where they are and where they have been.

Sorry menguards but could you elaborate on this. Whatis it that you find so obviously alien about his eyes?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

His nanny pumped his stomach, and found a drug-pill cocktail???
Paaarrrrleeease!
How many nanny's do you know who have the facilties to pump stomachs in your neighbourhood?

Sleeping in oxygen tents, access to high-tech medical equipment, monkeys and Llamas? Seems a bit extraordinary to me
like: off-the-planet

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

ok but this does not answer my question to menguard regarding the eyes? I am just fascinated that people believe he was alien.

And if he was how does that change anything?
Final question is being alien a good or a bad thing here?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

Well then. What proof do you have that he wasn't an Alien???
He made mny attempts to fit in: now the mother of 'his' children says that he is not the biological father; could it be because the difference of DNA was incompatable?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by KRISKALI777
reply to post by IAmD1

Well then. What proof do you have that he wasn't an Alien???
He made mny attempts to fit in: now the mother of 'his' children says that he is not the biological father; could it be because the difference of DNA was incompatable?

Eh I'm not trying to prove that he wasn't so your question is reduntant.
As for the discussion about his children I'll opt-out of answering that out of respect for the dead and the living. And frankly that is none of my business.

BTW why don't you answer my questions before asking some of your own? Seems to me you're just out to pick a fight.

Much love and respect to you

[edit on 29/6/2009 by IAmD1]

[edit on 29/6/2009 by IAmD1]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

No I'm not here to fight. Punching keyboards is not my thing

I was just asking what evidence you have that he is not an alien, since there are obviously links to MJ that show alien affiliation?
MJ was very private. Just though you may have some information that we I don't. My theory is speculation , like most things on this board.

Good conversation often brings new insight, questions concieve more questions in some cases.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

What did your cat say???
I was indeed started here in Skunk!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Oh well, here we go. It was only a matter of time wasn't it?

He seemed to be very comfortable transcending gender and race. Anybody on that path could be considered "otherwordly".

On a side note, I will always be intrigued by this MJ music video featuring only black egyptians.
I wonder if he was aware of all the mysticism surrounding Ancient Egypt.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by Exv8densez]

[edit on 30-6-2009 by Exv8densez]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join