It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 389
<< 386  387  388    390  391  392 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Yes it is, I won't buy into the programs any longer. I don't believe in them, they're sickening, and therefore total illusion. All I'm going to see is the Eutopia I wish here and now, and that is only a low level eutopia, in reality I see Earth going home, all of us, to the highest levels, something we can't quite imagine here. But for the time being, I see completely clean oceans, dolphins leaping, earthship homes with foods and teleportation ,free energy and free markets for all, happiness abundant, unity, happiness, and nothing else is real so it will never pass off as anything other than a bad dream. However, I do see those who have focused on revelations and the movies, media and fear tactics they've put out causing some ripples in the pond. I have to try and soothe them. I don't walk things I don't agree with. I just treat them as very silly delusions. There is an allignment on tonight, Venus/Jupiter and its about the Lamb as well, Aires. And I am seeing that as pure Love energy rising earth up. Calm waters to send Love to earth. Anything else is just birthing pains.

You choose to abide with your own eyes and desires, bearing very much with this world and your own 'light' in it, rather than what Christ Promised in Deliverance --and that is why the Kingdom and it's Truth eludes you and your heavily distorted 'wonderful woken up new age' picture of reality has you in spiritual danger when reality eventually 'bites' up close and very personal. You are far from prepared in regards to earth changes, the NWO and the great Lucifer deception in our midst Warned of.

And yes, alot of what you have seen in movies will transpire as they already have in many respects. The 'elite' know of the age cycles and of course are playing their own hand with that knowledge that comes with the procession transition.

edit on 26-3-2012 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

A man once said that for one to be true in nature of the Father and the family one must show unconditional love.

Come here Benedict let me give you a hug

Forgive me brother for any wrong I did upon you and your spirit for I did it upon myself as well.

But Lucifer and his legions are not enemies they are mere family brothers/sisters that got confused and lost, I should never treat my brothers as enemies even if they are lost nor should I ever call them things. We are all children of the Family some of us became lost and some became found, but never are we above each other for we are equal both in spirit and our nature.

For even in darkness there is still light and when it shows it illuminates all darkness, then suddenly there is no more darkness but only light. I hope now you understand why I do not judge Lucifer and his legions as enemies but mere brothers/sisters that need our unconditional love within our light to illuminate the darkness that is within them.

Even if the world goes to darkness and I meet Lucy face to face I will not fight him or strike him, I will show him unconditional love and sadness that he became so lost. I would hug my brother and say to him that it is ok and that I am here to help you see the love within his heart.

Jesus said to love thy enemy and that is what I will do, I shall love all equally may they be angelic or demonic. I will love all equally in my heart with all my love and light no matter how lost they may be. Because that is the true nature of the spirit unconditional love and that is what drives me for a better world.

So if you choose not to see that in me then I am sorry for anything I have done to make you see me any differently.
edit on 26-3-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

edit on 26-3-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I was very shocked to wake up from a nap and read that, but all I can say is that he withdrew from the arguments, and I'm not sure exactly what you were upset about, but if it was about the trying to bring hell on earth.

That is what focusing on revelations is. Its is not something that is safe to put into human minds, we are co-creators. We are to focus on the good. That is not desires, or at least not personal consumerism type of desires. It is the strong yearning we are to do, to hold for the positive.

Revelations only just barely made it in the bible was not something anyone should have had fed to them by Church. Its like the movie 2012, and NOT Family. Now there might be astrology in it, but I don't care, anything that negative can take a leap in a flying donought as far as I'm concerned.

That is what they are using technology to try and bring in.

They aren't capturing my brain to do it with.

Matthew 7 8-12

8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

9 “Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? 11 If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him! 12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

I'm not about to give anyone a snake with my thoughts.

This is the whole thing.

I made pink hearts fill the sky in the form of clouds. I turned this ugly dark sky, with stormy pink and fast moving sheets of blackish clouds into gentle pink and white hearts. Never ever will I forget that nor have I ever read a similar account online yet.

It also makes me feel very responsible if I ever slip up and there are negative things in my head I cancel them out and ask for Familiy to forgive me, and keep my mind ZEN. I don't like thoughts that I don't consciously choose in my mind. Same with emotions.
edit on 26-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

An Elohim once said that for one to be true in nature of the Father and the family one must show unconditional love. Come here Benedict let me give you a hug

I do love you in my spirit. And believe it or not Love teaches, warns, it disciplines and it corrects if one is astray. There was a time many years ago I did err from my Father's Kingdom and utilised the energies of the 'other side' with a talisman (seal of Solomon). I LITERALLY was punished physically just hours later and the abomonation I was wearing in my Father's eyes was physically removed (never to be found, though I tried), for by employing such in my life via human desire and not Trust in Christ to Deliver, I had removed my True Graceful protection from this world by that single action of rebellion and spiritual ignorance. I learned my lesson immediately. Others continue rebellion.

Like a Loving father to a son, it tries to steer on the Right and Good course. I had already forgiven you, yet that did not quell my disappointment in the flesh.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Well I don't think of them in that way, for its on a different level. If they became lost it was not in earth lessons, we're really vulnerable here, slivers of self, whereas they are big bullies to us. So even while I posted that I send Love and Light to everyone, I still denounce what they are doing. Basically, in ritualitstic torturous murders of infants and children, things that make the universe disappear they're so horrible, these beings feed off this, and stargates open, they can gain solidity in our realm. They're not mild annoyances they're very scarey, negative beings that I still refuse to show fear of as that is the opposite of Love. But there are things that are so bad, they need to be dealt with in ways that are very serious, beyond my scope because I don't want to judge them, but hand those cases directly over to Family. Our first and foremost compassion and sympathy must be with the victims and their families.

Serve and Protect the Innocents. Compassionate the rest. But they are choosing with free will to do these terrible things.

Even if the world goes to darkness and I meet Lucy face to face I will not fight him or strike him, I will show him unconditional love and sadness that he became so lost. I would hug my brother and say to him that it is ok and that I am here to help you see the love within his heart.

He would have no emotion over striking you down. But you would then grow beyond his level by a long shot. I don't know who he is even, he is such a heavily coded being, not even sure what they mean by him. Its not something in the Judiac faith, its a Christian or Mystery School add on. But Something may go around pretending to be him.

There are alot imposters. Fake light. Fake beings.

There is a real shadow side that feeds of pain and suffering.

And the only real way we have is to rise above it, so they would be left alone, and have to face themselves. Or if there is a plan for them.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
when was this nonsense suppose to happen?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

He is very pissed at you, as you can see. I can see you're logged on.

Hi Daphne, I realise you do mean well with good intentions and I truly applaud your virtuous spirit as a lover of Peace and wanting to foster it here, however please refrain from expressing what is within me. It is not anger.
I have a very direct, no nonsense and stern approach when it is called for (and it was), however anger was never part of such within me.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

however please refrain from expressing what is within me

Wow! You just did yourself in with that statement. As far as I'm concerned, I now hate that I followed this s**t as long as I have.

That was absolutely terrible. Take care. I will refrain from speaking with you ever again.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
For those who keep thinking there is no choice but to go through revelations or negative chaotic times, with great suffering, bear in mind that what is coded in the Bible and in they mysteries, is that we are to work through our dark spots and fill up with our Higher Self our soul, and become our Future Selves or Higher Selves and that changes everything here. And its always been through Love, ie. there are many ways of doing this but giving to others is the best and those still waters, peace in our responses to others is important. Holding positive goals and seeking for guidance.

I wish people could understand it would be as simple for them to do as the early Christians did if they were property owners, they could sell all they had and start eco farms up for many families, redistributing homes and gardens and looking after each other, this is what we have always been meant to do.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Your sensitivities got the better of you Daphne. I am well within my rights with my request.

I care not who I offend in a justified correction.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I have already mentioned that you cherry-pick the Words of Christ and throw in the trash and consider an 'evil coded program' elements of His Warning that you don't like because they seem 'negative'. It goes well beyond just Revelation (that you feel is simply an evil tool given your own statements).

As for the enemies that seek to 'devour'---feel free to discern this point of reference. What one chooses to embrace is entirely their own will. I include such based on personal encounters, not because it 'feels right' or 'sounds good'.
bible.org...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Its called discernment. And it must be done by all hearts with Love or else you could be in a trap. Family is actually springing alot of traps here though.

One of the things that can happen to people, who are not followign the path of Love, and working on themselves, inadvertantly, or with awareness (some make a mistake and think shortcuts to powers or abilities is OK), is to "merge" in a way, not realizing they are joining a cluster, a construct of souls. Staying clear of that and awakening to yourself is really important.

And avoiding all traps.

The best way to do so is with Discernment of a tender loving heart who can see through the nonsense and knowing that is a part of growing up.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Having sympathy for the ones who want to 'devour' and overcome you in mind, body and spirit is a dangerous stance in misunderstanding. And they often do come in presence and communication as 'light' and 'family' to those they encounter. If they do not identify themselves from the outset as Being of the Father and Christ, then the high odds are that they are of the 'bright and morning star'.

You were always forgiven and I appreciate your humility.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
This thread is a person trying to preach to everyone else how they should live and think gosh if you only knew who was judging you. And when they don't bam you're going to Hell. I'm just sorry I participated in it.

Also, you took my post on Phil Schneider and re worded it to put on your website. I was highly angered by that.
That, would be called Plagerism.

I am a grown woman 45, married with a child. You're going to correct me. Not no, but HELL NOOO!

It's all bull**** folks.. Nothing happened, it was all lies.. LIES!!!!

HOAX

I also care not who I offend.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Also, you took my post on Phil Schneider and re worded it to put on your website. I was highly angered by that. That, would be called Plagerism.

That post has left in total and utter confusion because I do not recall ever doing such a thing. Pull up your post and then the one from my site please. I used quotes from ET_MAN on my site and I asked him for permission before ever doing so. Shocked at those words and it usually takes a lot to surprise me.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9

Also, you took my post on Phil Schneider and re worded it to put on your website. I was highly angered by that. That, would be called Plagerism.

That post has left in total and utter confusion because I do not recall ever doing such a thing. Pull up your post and then the one from my site please. I used quotes from ET_MAN and I asked him for permission before doing so.

You are so full of it. It's in the 232-242 pages you can find it. YOU reworded it. It was not from ET_MAN.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

You are the one making serious allegations to smear me so back it up otherwise you are just an accuser and nothing more. And you'll just be in the line of many that have done that to me here. I do not ever recall doing such a thing I swear at that. It is not my style to ever 'steal' other peoples writings and make them my own let alone yours.

I also remember when you were quite adamant that ET_MAN and I were the same person propagating that falsity here and I felt no bitterness then either as I do not now. I can pull up the posts if you like as I am happy to back up my statements. What you are insinuating now for readers however is a lot more serious in false testament and I will defend against unwarranted smears. That too is my right.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

You're about to get your proof. Be careful what you ask for.

Page 232 my post: to benedict9 1/28/2011

Our government and all governments around the world have probably been in collusion with aliens aka fallen angels for over fifty years. Just listen to Phil Shneider who helped to build the underground bases in Denver, CO and the creachers he fights under there. Whew, it all starts to come together. The government knows because these givers of knowledge have made a deal with them, we give you technology and secret knowledge and you give us the clear way to abduct and tag your earthlings as we see fit. That's my take on it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Page 240 benedict9 to DaphneApollo 2/20/2011

"Phil Schneider was murdered for his revelations. And for those who have heard his message, they will understand it all fits in the puzzle that elements of our true leadership are indeed operating in cohorts with certain entities and appear to be in way over their heads. Indeed the rabbit hole runs very deep, and if you are credible like Schneider--you are very dangerous to the establishment agenda. The only reason I am allowed to run my mouth about these things is because I haven't signed any contracts, sworn any oaths to any groups and generally don't have a credible leg to stand on with such easily deemed 'baseless claims'."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Next it shows up on your site. I watched I know. I was flabbergasted.

theninthsign.com

"The late Phil Schneider was murdered for his insider revelations. For those who have heard his message, they will understand this agenda all fits in the puzzle that elements of our true leadership are indeed operating in cohorts with certain entities and appear to be in way over their heads. Indeed the rabbit hole runs very deep-- and if you are credible like Schneider, you are very dangerous to the establishment agenda. The only reason I am allowed to freely express these matters is due to never operating in a position of signing any governmenmental binding contracts, sworn any oaths to any groups and therefore possess little credibility to the outside world with all my statements easily judged as 'baseless claims'. And that is putting it politely."

Warning From Daphne: Whoever thinks that benedict9 is a friend to them on here, watch out, he will throw you under the bus just as he has me.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

So you claim THAT as a plagiarism?? Do you know what a plagiarism even is? Do you believe that you held 'patent' on that knowledge or idea, as if you got to it first lol, that info has been around the net for years! Mine was a clearly independent posting with added elements that supported further what you didn't articulate with clarity or conviction for readers. Furthermore the change of wordings you mentioned is with my very own post. I can't believe I'm defending this rot put forth.

You were not my teacher then and never have been in regards to 'conspiracy theories' and Truth Daphne, not by a country mile respectfully.

Do you recall it was actually you that was praising me for teaching you elements of the bigger picture in regards to the fallen angel/ufo connection? You actually informed me that I inspired your alien/demon/new age thread and that it was practically mine for such. So if anything I was the one responsible for your 'new ideas/perspective' with given leads of research. Regardless of the facts that you not only distort, but lie outright about, this whole turn of your character is simply unwarranted and just plain sad as it seems purely motivated by spite.

I did warn you of your opportunity to delete your false testimony. You will receive your due spiritual reward for that clearly desperate attempt at character assassination based on a disgusting lie. The truth will speak for itself regardless in this case. Thank you for posting it up here and again I am very saddened by such attacks.

Warning From Daphne: Whoever thinks that benedict9 is a friend to them on here, watch out, he will throw you under the bus just as he has me.

You perceived a minor correction to not speak for my feelings as an attack. You have no place at all telling others I am "pissed" at them i.e angry when I am not. Frustrated and disappointed by behaviours at times-- yes (like I am disappointed now) but not angry.This is your issue to sort out and not mine Daphne.

top topics

<< 386  387  388    390  391  392 >>

join