It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson was assassinated

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I posted on another thread I had two cardiac arrests through stress, I was one of the lucky ones as over 80% don't make it. With the first one my husband for reasons he does not know put a barcarb solution down my throat which helped to revive my heart, the paramedics were there for the second.
Ironically it was because I had a strong heart and body that I survived.

A cardiac arrest is not a heart attack, they can happen without heart conditions.

Cardiac arrests/heart attack
wwwp.medtronic.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Shamrock87

NNNOOOOO!!!!!

We will avenge youuuu!!!!!
(shouting, arms raised, fists clinched)

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
How would one factor in Farah Fawcett into the mix? Well, one can't, because she had terminal cancer.

Which is preciously why it wouldn't serve as a distraction. Plus, Farah Fawcett wasn't an institution -we're talking the King of Pop here. There are so many facets to Michael Jackson that anything could plugged into whos and whys.

Do I personally think there is a conspiracy to it? No.

However, this is a conspiracy site, so conspiracies are to be abundant and plentiful. Conspiracies, like puzzles, mean people are looking for connections to be made for a greater picture as a source of diversion.

So just relax, we're all just whiling away our lives.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenGlassDoor

Which is preciously why it wouldn't serve as a distraction. Plus, Farah Fawcett wasn't an institution -we're talking the King of Pop here. There are so many facets to Michael Jackson that anything could plugged into whos and whys.

Farrah wasn't an institution? Your showing your young age my friend...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Thank you!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
mj was addicted to Oxycontin , legal heroin. emenem almost died cause of them also.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Oatmeal

I stand by it:

Fawcett was an icon.

Jackson was an institution.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Maybe MJ found out who killed Farrah and they offed him so He wouldn't sing to the world about it...Demerol and whatever else the man took to help with his pain real or imagined is what killed him not some shady goverment OP dressed in black.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Last post from me regarding this whole Michael Jackson thing.

You're all a bunch of sheep. Seriously.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Shamrock87]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
If I died tomorrow, would that mean I died because I was about to tell several people that I know the elite are corrupt? Nope. I don't think there's a conspiracy here whatsoever. I know this is a conspiracy website, but sometimes things just aren't conspiracies. This is one of the cases that is not. Just let the guy be dead and stuff.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This is one of the stupidest things I have heard on this site and that is QUITE a stretch. The whole point of assassinating someone is to take out someone influential who can disrupt the power structure. Taking out a sick, discredited pop star whose career was over 15 years ago makes no sense of any kind. Somehow I also do not see TPTB taking out someone who devoted time and money to youth philanthropy, that is beyond retarded.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I stand by it: Fawcett was an icon. Jackson was an institution.

As I said, you were not alive in the late 70's...Farrah Ruled...

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Oatmeal]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Thanks for your opinions - I appreciate all of them - it seems that for everyone everything is clear. Not for me though. I do not trust a word media says and I was not there when MJ died.

I have theories - plenty, many of you don't, and from your comments I can see that you have abundant personal experience with MJ death.
... and you trust media - you actually love to trust.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by FIFIGI]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Well, you've got got us there. We're actually all sheep. Ba-a-a-a-ah!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

I did not say that - I said I don't know what why if something happened - I'm not swallowing media rubbish.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
You kinda really did, but it's not really worth arguing about. I'll just agree to disagree, and then I'll respect your opinion. If you believe it, follow it up and try and find some evidence to back up your accusation.

Best of luck.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
He was killed. He has 100 new songs in stasis that were not to be released until his death. Well, the record company is fighting a terrible recession, they need the songs so had no choice.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Oatmeal

Amen, brother! Every teenage boy had this poster on his wall in the late 70's!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5c2fcac8650c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Exactly!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

I respect your sincerity in it.

My dad just died at the young age of 54. From you guessed it 13 consistent cardiac arrest.

This man was a millionaire, oil tycoonist, and everything, his health was consistently monitored, and still died.

So before this conspiracy grows, Heart Disease is the number one killer.

It's not hard to believe MJ died from this, even the best will die as i've seen.

As for the he didn't obey thing, that one chick band spoke out to bush (dixie chicks got it) and their still alive?

He's dead, accept it move on. We lost a great one, we know it, but bringing this up only pushes the knife deeper.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join