It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German pensioners 'kidnap and torture their investment adviser'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

German pensioners 'kidnap and torture their investment adviser'

www.timesonline.co.uk

A group of well-to-do pensioners who lost their savings in the credit crunch staged an arthritic revenge attack and held their terrified financial adviser to ransom, prosecutors said yesterday.

The alleged kidnapping is the latest example of what is being dubbed “silver crime” — the violent backlash of pensioners who feel cheated by the world.

“As I was letting myself into my front door I was assaulted from behind and hit hard,” the financial adviser James Amburn, a 56-year-old German-American, said. “Then they bound me with masking tape until I looked like a mummy. I thought I was a dead man.”

He was freed by 40 heavily armed policemen from the counter-terrorist unit last Saturday. The frightened consultant was in his underwear, his body lacerated by wounds allegedly inflicted by angry pensioners.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 25-6-2009 by grover]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
What a novel idea. Where's Bernie Madoff?

It would certainly make Wall street stop and think if this caught on before they started selling trash investments again.

Ya gotta watch out for those little old ladies though they can be vicious.

More seriously ya gotta ask what jury is going to convict them when the investment adviser's and houses crimes are far more serious and have far greater impact.

www.timesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
now we need these people here in America... imagine what we could learn if we werent so concerned about individual rights... I wonder what stories Lying Leasure suit Larry would say with a 12 volt battery to his gonadds....

new topics

top topics

join