It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air France Crash: Pilot's Body Found

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

The bodies of the chief pilot of a crashed Air France jet and a flight attendant have reportedly been retrieved from the Atlantic Ocean.

The more I read about this crash the more I smell a conspiracy, I just find it fascinating that the pilots body can be found but the rest of the plane is still missing? and lets not forget the black boxes.

The flight recorders or "black boxes" have not been found.

Is it just me or is this extremely odd? what on earth happened to this plane and why hasn't the french submarine found the black boxes?

Remember 911 in amongst all the rubble of both towers in amongst all the millions of bits of paper the identitification papers of the bombers were found, They must think that the majority of the general public are fools and will believe anything.....***pause****.....Point taken!

Link to source

[edit on 25-6-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
It is hard to say.All I know is that the black box send a signal every second for only thirty days from what I can remember .The body's may have been dislodged from the broken cock pit after strong currents . Here in Australia we have been subject to strong swells and unusual underwater currents just maybe it is the same were the plain lies . The bodies would of surfaced far from were the plane lies hopefully now the searchers will be able to locate were the plane is by following the latest sea movements , and recover the black boxes. And if the plane is found and no sigh of the boxes, That s when this mystery will become a conspiracy.

Thanks for you thread.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
The more I read about this crash the more I smell a conspiracy,

I think I read that they found 50 bodies or so. The ocean is something like 2 miles deep at that point so they'll never find the big chunks of the plane. There were bomb threats a day or two before .... hmmmmm

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I think I read that they found 50 bodies or so. The ocean is something like 2 miles deep at that point so they'll never find the big chunks of the plane. There were bomb threats a day or two before .... hmmmmm

Exactly at the time of the crash I put up A447 The facts of the conspiracy you may have read it, I wanted to show the irregularities of this supposed crash. I feel just as strong about this as I do about 911.

People died and their families deserve to know the truth.

The black box gives off a signal, yet for some strange reason the submarine deployed there is unable to locate it I can just picture the submarine crew with their feet up and playing cards) "only another few days to go monsieurs until we can go home" - (thats when the black box battery runs out)

[edit on 25-6-2009 by franspeakfree]

new topics

top topics

join