It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could be God for a day, what would you do with the world?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
So; it doesn't matter if you believe in god or not.

It also doesn't matter which god you want to be.

You can have all the power imaginable and more, and today's schedule is to get this planet running smoothly.

You have people to punish and saints to promote, you have cleaning, weeding and building to do, and all in the following 24 hours.

What will it be then, a new global government? Free food for everyone? Install a few new presidents and prime ministers or just change their attitudes? maybe replenish the seas and trees or create true frue freedom of information or just burn the lot.

Whatever you fancy.

I am going to have a think myself and I will be back with my ideas later.

Have fun!

Regards S_G

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I'd knock man back to the stone age and make sure he stayed there. We never should have progressed beyond hunter/gatherers. No senseless accumulation of wealth or power. Our only concerns were food, safety, and shelter.

Read Ishmael by Anthony Quinn or check out his website Ishmael. It's a very easy book to read and he puts forth some interesting ideas.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I would destroy everything.
And rebuild it.

There's no other solution for cleaning up this "mess".

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I would get rid of one of the genders, and make america go bankrupt.

The world needs america like a hole in the head.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

More like, the universe needs the human race like it needs a hole in the head

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Hmmm well I think i would Make Huge monuments Hailing me as there Lord everllasting
And then make a huge Automaton Army that rebuilds itself Just like that golden army in hellboy that would only listen to me, and then Make myself rich and powerful and Make all global governments Obsolete and Abolish money because We would revert back to the old ways and just share our # and i would stay lord over the world for ever becuase of that army

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Geehood

Hahah, very nice!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I would make a public announcement stating that all religions are a sham and that I'm dreadfully sorry for the millions of deaths mistakenly made in my name. I would order an immediate halt to all religious activities, disassemble the vatican and sell of it's assets which would be redistributed to the poor for housing, health and eduction.

IRM

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Very simple.

I would instantly give every human being, and every child born into this planet automatic and instant spiritual enlightenment. Then will come the age of heaven on earth with everyone enlightenened.

No corruption, no crime, no pollution, etc.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I'd make everyone blue-skinned and make everyone speak the same language. I would then erase any knowledge of Gods or religions. Then I would laugh cause they nothing left to kill each other over.

Oh... wait there's still greed.... hell with it. I'd make everyone into a cow and all the cows into humans. Then I'd laugh.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by xSMOKING_GUNx

Just make people good instead of evil and the rest will follow.

I mean, the problems are man-made, but most of us are just indifferent or evil. If people actually cared and acted instead of being apathetic and selfish there would be no problems, right?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Do nothing.

Just to show people how you don't need God to help you with anything. Put fait in yourself and things get done.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I'd make leprechauns that could only be seen by scientists and scientologists. That would really screw with everybody.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by theyreadmymind]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
To keep my own "god for a day" status, i'd make 1 day last a looong time.. and if i still wanted my godly power at the end of the day, id make it even longer.

I'd make it so that all the other gods had to acctually answer prayers and give their blessings or "miracles" to their worshippers (they'd have limited magic though)

To maintain their power the gods had to have followers. The gods who had no worshippers left would die, never to return (except me).

This would be a good "god to human" effective symbiosis, unlike today, when all the gods do nothing to help their human worshippers.

Also i would summon lots of virgins for myself, and a nice dinner. I would see that it was good. Oh and id make another playground world for myself to play around as an immortal on. (fast cars etc) And I saw that it was good as well.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I'd gather alot of smokin hot female virgins (not trekkies), and do em all.
then i would force the closure of all private schools, so then the politicians would be forced to send their children to public education programs. Maybe then they would think twice about funding cuts to school programs

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Well i think i'd get a pet lion (or a tiger, or a bear) the size of a house, and find some rival god that has a pet turtle, and make strange shapes with my mouse to cast spells.

Oh and i'd also chuck rocks at villagers.

And if you don't know what im talking about you've never played the greatest PC game ever.

Love&Light

Jacob

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I'd find a different way for beings to feed. No more having to kill each other to eat. Maybe live on water and sunlight like plants.

I'd give everyone an adjustable temperature so that extremes of heat and cold wouldn't bother anyone any more.

I'd reduce the stature of humans to no more than four feet tall in order to cut consumption of raw materials.

I'd ensure that humans absolutely understood that all other creatures have their place and since they all got here in about the same way they have their rights too. Plus they are beloved by me - GOD!

I'd make rats sacred.

I'd erase the word and idea of 'vermin' from the minds of human beings.

I'd give everyone a dose of compassion and the ability to see the other person's point of view.

I'd stabilise the weather so that everywhere got an ideal amount of rain or sun. The poles and deserts where life-forms have adapted to the extremes could stay extreme.

I'd clean up pollution - let's see how long it would take to get back to it's current levels.

I'd wipe innocent people's inappropriate personal details from government computers.

I wipe out disease and illness.

At the end of my day as God I'd ensure that no-one would ever find out that I had only been God for a day. As far as the human race would know, I'd still be around watching their every move and ready to wreak horrible revenge if they ever resorted to their previous cruelty to animals. Or resorted to doing anything else I disapproved of, actually.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by berenike

haha very nice

Star for you..

Love&Light

Jacob

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Introduce technology that would end all energy and hunger problems, as well as cleaning up all pollution. Abolish all religion and all the problems and hatred that it brings. Give every human a 6th sense that could tell truth from lies so no one would have to be bothered by dishonesty again. Introduce space travel so anyone who didn't like how things were being run on earth could go start their own planet in peace. All corrupt politicians and corrupt police would likely develop some horrible leprosy like disease as well
, karma would be a lot stronger and more noticeable.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Just for mischief I'd shrink the entire planet and its contents to about a tenth of its current size and listen to all the theories people would think up to account for why the sun, stars and other planets looked so much bigger.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join