It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA has Distributed 400 Million Dollars Inside Iran to Evoke a Revolution

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
reply to post by Kandinsky

I don't for one second believe these guys don't know what heroin does. The taliban would kill these guys for not selling to them? Sounds like the cia should be ashamed!! How dare they cut heroin production AND cut into the taliban's finances!!!

The day they can grow heroin to feed their families is the day we can steal or sell drugs to feed ours. It's the same morally....the thing about dirt is it doesn't care what plants are grown on it, yet somehow it HAS to be heroin and it's not their fault? right.

as for the document, I'm not sure I hate the cia propping up (definition please?..giving money/electronics/advice to?) a government that doesn't blame all it's problems on outside forces. In order for 4000000 to be effective, there must be people in place willing to spend the money for a cause they believe in. Sounds to me that it IS POSSIBLE that the cia has allowed some Iranians to do what they already wanted to, but couldn't.
.....as long as the will was already there, it'sn not a bad thing, imo.

The CIA & DEA is in deep Everywhere!! They are running little coups in many countries, they have been peddling drugs for many years to fund their "operations" didn't you know that the "War on Drugs" receives tons of funding, that is soley the reason they made it such a big issue, so they could reap government funding, as well as profit from sales of drugs, arms, whatever. More than we can imagine.

Check out a couple websites if you would like to get more info:

powderburns.org...
www.copvcia.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TM62

yes i'm aware that some people in the cia have funded their actions with drug money. I know the war on drugs is bs. I've got friends who fund what THEY do with some drug money lol.
My point is that it is hard for me to picture the cia being able to "prop up" a government when that government is a democracy already, and also I don't believe for one second that the us is the only one doing these things in nations where there is little to no government control.

Basically, I'm of the mind that if a country CAN do it for their bests interests, the WILL do it. I know that China in particular is getting involved in Africa, as is their right to. There are other countries too.
Why is it that european nations get all the blame, all the time? Maybe it's because we have the means in these types of countries to access information about ourselves that other countries do not. We learn hey, maybe we're bad, so then we feel guilty, where others don't learn it, so they do not.

I totally agree with you in that if the cia can't fund themselves by showing some cause and positive effect presentations then they should not be funded. The war on drugs could be used against the war on cancer or poverty ON THIS continent.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

You're missing a few points in that incident. The alleged CIA activities further alienated the farmers and anyone connected to them against the US. They also undermined the trust. It harms the reputation of America and reinforces negative concepts of US foreign policies.

There's no point me derailing a thread and going into details that ATS T&Cs won't appreciate. Drugs and related economics are banned for good reason. I'll just say that the cost of paying to destroy the crops and offering a trade agreement for an alternative product is significantly cheaper than the annual rising cost of the 'War on Drugs.' It would also wreck the supply lines and black market infrastructure of the Golden Triangle. If we have to have a 'war on drugs' there's more than one way to skin a cat

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion
"CIA has Distributed 400 Million Dollars Inside Iran to Evoke a Revolution"

Yep, this is one of those very real conspiracies folks. I always find it ironic how contrary the CIA are to the norm of true American values. For example, just recently they released some memos about torture. What most dont seem to understand is that this is just yet another bone they throw out for the public and particularly the Politicians and Journalists to jump and feast on, thinking its a steak.

I'm glad that the U.S is becoming more open, more transparent. But lets put it this way; the public havent seen 10% of what the CIA and similar agencies really know and are hiding. And if any of you think that this "torture" issue is that much worth focusing on and diverting from your time, then start getting prepared for the bigger and bigger disclosures in the future years to come.

Best regards,

American's have no values , all the one's I worked with and met are 2 faced liars that cannot be trusted and are greedy, selfish and arrogant.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
wow, thats cheap....woulda figured a revolution would cost alot more...like GM bailout money.

We can topple a government for a fraction of the cost of helping out a car company survive a quarter...hmm

these numbers dont add up.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
At least we know now where some of the 12 trillion dollars that is unaccounted for went.

On a serious note who really knows the truth?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I guess I just don't really know whats going on in full over there...do the people there in Iran actually WANT a new leader? Is that A* dude no good?? Are the PEOPLE trying to overthrow him, or is that what the CIA wants?? Obviously the people of Iran must feel something against this guy because they are ALL out on the streets, and have been for days. I don't see how a lil push and shove from the CIA would do something like that....any updates on those tanks?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

The CIA is all about some drug trafficking. Also look into the Bush/Cheney/Clinton connections to drug smuggling.

Also, I don't find it hard to believe that the CIA is behind the "revolution" in Iran. They do stuff like that all the time, and will get away with it. However, I'm going to be skeptical until better sourced info turns up.

Wordpress = anyone can write anything.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Dangit. I just never seem to be there when the CIA is handing out millions of dollars. How do I join their mailing list so I can be notified when there is going to be a CIA money handout anyway?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Looks good to me. We need to control unstable nations in this world before it's too late.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by zanoni
One of my first thoughts when these recent events started in Iran, it´s CIA in the works again! They have done it before in the region (and in other countries as well, for example Ukrania). Good post OP!

it's just as likely to be Iranian government propaganda.

this is a matter which will be almost impossible for us to get to the bottom of.

i wouldn't trust a word from an Iranian military guy at the present time.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Scooby Doo

I hope this is true, although the situation in Iran is clearly more then meets the eye; these people need aid and their current leaders are clearly radical nut jobs. Hopefully the CIA did this, spread that revolt and get those Idiots off the throne.

Also clearly the election was rigged and it has nothing to do with propaganda, just look at the pre-election day rally, mousavi had millions at his rally when Hitler's "Cousin" only had thousands at his. So realistically how does Mousavi lose the election by a 70/30 margin, extremely corrupt especially when the ayatollah is promising BLOODSHED if the protests continue; sounds like they admitted guilt right there to me.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by NoJoker13]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
There has been a clerical regime in Iran for 30 years. There is dissent and a cry for change. The incumbent Ayatollahs and the Revolutionary Guard have the will and means to suppress it maintain their position.

Their opposition is weaker, lacks essential funding for weapons, intelligence infrastructure, etc.

In light of this the CIA can:

1) assist those in power

2) do nothing and allowing them to maintain control

3) assist those within the country wanting to overthrow what they consider
a bad regime

If you were critical of the current regime and concerned for the well-being of the Iranian populace which would you choose?

Mike

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by zanoni
One of my first thoughts when these recent events started in Iran, it´s CIA in the works again! They have done it before in the region (and in other countries as well, for example Ukrania). Good post OP!

There has been a relatively ignored thread about that THEATRICAL here on ATS for some time LINK

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Considering the source im taking this as a grain of salt.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Great find and right on the er .. money?

This is all CIA and Mossad rubbish - I don't watch TV - but I can sure as hell bet the MSM is drooling and dribbling over the 'poor oppressed Iranian people'.

What a scam.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Um....why is this a surprise? During George Bush's term he openly stated that he approved 4billion for the use of the destabilization and overthrow of Iran and their regime. Congress approved it. Seymour Hersch also mentioned it a few weeks ago. As far as i know, this is not debated, its history.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Look at a world map of Iran and it's neighbors. The US military has Iran surrounded.

To the upper east is Afganistan, lower east is Pakistan, to the south is the Persian Gulf, which leads to the Arabian Sea, which leads to the Idian Ocean.

Across the gulf is Saudi Arabia. Next to them is Kuwait. West of them is Iraq. NW of them is Turkey, a NATO country.

They are surrounded.

Knowing that (???), making the people of Iran are feeling confident. They shouldn't. We have sold out Iran, Iraq, and Kuwait on a number of occasions.

We don't need another war (it takes longer to beat the terrorists then it does to beat the Nazis???? And the Japanese?????).

And you know lil Kim of North Korea can't stand it when Iran gets all the negative attention.

Hang on to your puppy Dorothy. Kansas might go bye-bye. There is a big tornado in the sky and it might touch down.

Peace until war everybody.

On a side note, I have to give props to the people of Iran. Brave people.

One more side note; it only takes 10 people to start a riot. Maybe 20-30 to guarantee it.

Could the CIA have anything to do with this? You bet. The CIA was suspected in Serbia and Europe to. But it's easy to sit in a computer chair and accuse them without proof.

But it is very possible.

We can do it here to. Do I see 20 volunteers? I didn't think so.

Good luck Iran. Sincerely.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Nope, not missing the point at all. I don't care if heroin manufacturers trust us. Just because they're Arabian means that we need them to trust us? So by your same logic, undercover police officers gain the trust of organized crime and then when they 'get them' it makes civilized society bad because we allow the cops to lead them on, and even encourage it?
Gettin' tired of this double standard....

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by italkyoulisten

Agreed. I think it would be difficult to insert a government in a place where there are elections...
wait and see.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join