It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA has Distributed 400 Million Dollars Inside Iran to Evoke a Revolution

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo
First it was French intelligence messing up the middle east.. then it was British intelligence messing up the middle east.. For the past 40 years, its been US intelligence!!

An yet, we still believe that they are the destabilizing force in the world!?

Yeah it sucks isn't it.

Now I just hope the bloodshed can stop before more tragedies happen. Best wishes to the Iranian people.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

Didn't anyone notice that they were protesting in english right after the election; "where's my vote, where's my vote??" Sheeesh. Why not just have a crawler at the bottom of the screen saying: "SPONSORED BY THE CIA, THE SAME FOLKS THAT BROUGHT YOU VIETNAM"

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Captain Obvious to the rescue again. OF COURSE WE ARE HELPING THE REVOLUTION. Build up asset networks since we don't have an embassy, fund / direct the revolution, throw a high explosives in the mix to make it appear that Al-Qaeda (who hate Iran) are also in on the party (they should be) and the most vital part? We need to pick up the dissidents and the people who run when the going gets rough.

If we do what we did with the Czechs when the Soviet Union destroyed their plan and we milk the defectors for everything...my god. Imagine an VEVAK officer, pretty high up, or an operations officer who knows names of ghost sites, assets, ect. we would have hit the jackpot. Why wouldn't the CIA be involved in Iran? Get the NSA to SIGNIT everything and counter those restrictions the government is putting in online also...that would really help out.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I haven´t read the entire thread as it´s getting big.But to people who doubt a CIA (and Mossad) finger in this new Iranian revolution.Do for example a investigation of the Mossadeq case.One could also take a look at the Irak´s political history.One pattern will in both cases appear, anglo-american secret agencies making sure that progressive, democratic leaders are not comming into power.

They, the bilderbergers, NWO a-holes or whatever they are to be called. They want these regions to be kept supressed under a bunch of lunatics.There are surley many benefits for them to keep it this way.One that comes to my intention is that what you have is a wasps nest.At any point you can stir some action up, as you always know that supressed people will see their chance in a revolution for a long dreamed freedom.In Irans case they got the Shahn,then the mullas what will they get now?Only time will show.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Scooby Doo

This is Total BS Propaganda, put on by Iran themselves most likely. Jeez it is so obvious, and getting old, the old 'point your finger at the mysterious US and their CIA', yeah, that's the ticket!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by seeashrink

"I don't think you can overstate the importance that the rise of Islamic fundamentalism will have to the rest of the world in the century ahead-especially if, as seems possible, its most fanatical elements get their hands on nuclear and chemical weapons and the means to deliver them against their enemies." --Ronald Reagan

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
"Once again, Iran is an experimental field for innovative subversive methods. "

"The CIA is relying in 2009 on a new weapon: control of cell phones."

"First, SMS were sent by the CIA during the night of the counting of the votes, according to which the Guardian Council of the Constitution (equivalent to a constitutional court) had informed Mir-Hossein Mousavi of his victory."

" After that, the announcing of the official results — the re-election of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad with 64 % of cast votes — seemed like a huge fraud. "

"However, three days earlier, M. Mousavi and his friends were considering a massive victory of M. Ahmadinejad as certain and were trying to explain it by unbalanced campaigns. "

"Indeed the ex president Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani was detailing his grievances in an open letter."

" The US polling institutes in Iran were predicting a 20 points lead for M. Ahmadinejad over M. Mousavi ."

" M. Mousavi victory never seemed possible, even if it is probable that some fraud accentuated the margin between the two candidates."

"Secondly, Iranian citizens were selected by the CIA or volunteered on the Internet by the CIA to chat on Facebook or to subscribe to Twitter feeds."

" They received information —true or false— (still via SMS) about the evolution of the political crisis and the ongoing demonstrations. "

"These anonymous news posts by the CIA were spreading news of gun fights and numerous deaths which to this day have not been confirmed. "

"Because of an unfortunate calendar overlap, Twitter was supposed to suspend its service for a night to allow for some maintenance of its systems."

" The US State Department intervened to ask them to postpone it . According to the New York Times, these operations contributed to spread defiance in the population."

"Simultaneously, in a new type of effort, the CIA is mobilizing anti-Iranian militants in the United States and in the United Kingdom to increase the chaos."

" A Practical Guide to revolution in Iran was distributed to them, which contains a number of recommendations, including:
set Twitter accounts feeds to Tehran time zone;
centralize messages on the following Twitter accounts @stopAhmadi, #iranelection and #gr88 ;
official Iranian State websites should not be attacked. « Let the US military take care of it » .

www.voltairenet.org/article160670.html

news.xinhuanet.com...

www.guardian.co.uk...

And more here

vdare.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by pexx421
Come on, where does all this garbage about Iran challenging the world come from? They havent threatened anyone, and have not attacked another nation in 300 years. I dont think anyone can throw stones at them for their "aggressive nature"....its virtually nonexistant. So ahmadinejad makes some fiery rhetoric, so what? he's not their leader, more equivalent to Pat Roberts here who has threatened and urged assassinations of other countries leaders... you dont see other countries lining up to attack us over the statements made by him. Khameini is the leader, and he has threatened no one.

Further, even if the incorrect and propagandistic translation of what ahmadinejad said is to be taken as fact.....saying "such and such should die" is a far cry from saying "we will be attacking you"....further, the israeli's have said multiple times that they will, that is WILL attack iran if the US doesnt, and further that they consider doing it with a nuclear first strike. That is the most belligerent statement one can make in this world.

Bravo!! I second that! Ahmadinejad actually states that he Loves America he just hates the government. I do not think he is that much of a liar, he even said it in front of all the Israeli lackies at the last UN meeting. We should totally get our nose out of other country's asses.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sy.gunson
My heart weeps.

Iran has been distributing fake US notes for 20 years now.

Talk about reaping the whirlwind.

Now we are getting at the real reason for the war in Iraq.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Scooby Doo

Not shocking in the least. As soon as I saw an article with the title " Another color revolution?" I thought CIA! maybe I'm paranoid , cynical etc but it's to be expected Iran being the "enemy" of America.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TM62
Bravo!! I second that! Ahmadinejad actually states that he Loves America he just hates the government.

Yup he is just such a warm and fuzzy kind of guy.
Hey lets invite him over for grilled hotdogs on the fourth of July?

[edit on 22-6-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Yes maybe if more people thought that way we wouldn't be trying to kill each other all the time. Way to simplistic I know, but the thought is nice. Why can't we all get a long?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
This may or may not be true.

The revolution though is real and stirred on by the youth, who want more freedoms and have access to the rest of the world. The biggest threat though is the Persian BBC and I am sure the CIA are helping to keep thios channel on air, when Iran are trying to block it.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Hey I got an idea. Everyone that's saying the CIA gave 400 million to start the revolution.

Do me a favor, take a trip to Tehran, Iran, walk up to a crowd of people and tell them that.

Let's see how long it takes before you wake up in a foreign embassy.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Hey, i got an idea, why dont you take a walk in the projects in new orleans, and tell one of the residents that our capitalist system with minimal social services, and run only for corporate interest, are whats keep them being lazy, valueless, and impotent. See where you wind up....doesnt make it any less true.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
CIA...ya...ok...from a reliable source...lol The CIA has been burned so much they wouldn't dare fart outside DC...lol

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

Like in every other country there are people not concious enough or simply ignorant to history, signs, not keeping tabs on world events, scrutinizing the political scene and trying to peer through it´s curtains.

For many Iranians this view that you present by your statement would surley be true. Im sure many want to be free from the current regim and see this late revolution as window of opportunity to topple them.

But isn´t that the whole point with secret agencies to stir s*it up without being noticed in foreign countries? Mission accomplished if the targeted countrys citizens turn on their own government and topple them.

On May 16, 2007, the London Telegraph reported that Bush regime official John Bolton told the Telegraph that a US military attack on Iran would "be a 'last option' after economic sanctions and attempts to foment a popular revolution had failed."

Source
www.rense.com...

Additional reading..

www.commondreams.org...

[edit on 23-6-2009 by zanoni]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by pexx421
Hey, i got an idea, why dont you take a walk in the projects in new orleans, and tell one of the residents that our capitalist system with minimal social services, and run only for corporate interest, are whats keep them being lazy, valueless, and impotent. See where you wind up....doesnt make it any less true.

?..hm, that was left field.

My post went OVER your head... and many others. They don't care what the CIA is doing. Only the USA conspiracy nuts are. It doesn't matter if the CIA is funneling money to do it or not, the fact is these people are TIRED of the BS. They are tired of the regime in general.

This isn't a conspiracy anymore, stop being so cynical and think about the HUMANS who are actually fighting for something. They wouldn't give two sh***ts if the CIA did it... it doesn't change the fact that the younger generation is TIRED of the regime in power. Of course they will be angry, but their anger is more directed at the regime than anything.

Strip the nonsense conspiracies, and you have a group of the new generation tired of the old ways. You can't change that.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
It happens all the time.If the cia cannot get there own way,they start paying people off.Its really amasing how the cia pays people theses days.They can pay people without anyone finding out.Even money put into someones bank account can be hidden from everyone,Even the bank employees.They can control bank statements and everything to do with money transferes.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeashrink
reply to post by Dermo

Didn't anyone notice that they were protesting in english right after the election; "where's my vote, where's my vote??" Sheeesh. Why not just have a crawler at the bottom of the screen saying: "SPONSORED BY THE CIA, THE SAME FOLKS THAT BROUGHT YOU VIETNAM"

You don't think maybe it's because the global community uses English as a universal way of communication? No it couldn't be that they want the rest of the world to sympathize with them in their plight. I suppose their English speaking news outlets such as their own pro govt sponsored station "press tv" is CIA backed aswell.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by Sheeper]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join