It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there such a thing as our life force? - Medical study says yes!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I of course believe in a life force, but I wanted to post something else that kind of ties this, the Earth and things like Project Blue Beam and atomic bombs together. The common thread in these is EMF's or magnetic fields.

Humans are magnetic field magnets being mostly water and minerals or metals, and we produce our own field too. The Earth is like a gyroscope and constantly produces huge magnetic fields. Project Blue Beam is based on producing huge magnetic fields and pointing them around where ever they want to screw something up. Atom bombs produce huge magnetic fields too.

Every living thing on Earth is in tune with Earths pulse which is around 7.8 cycles per second, which happens to be about the same optimal hertz all living matter on Earth is made to operate at. Normally everything is grounded to the Earth, except guess who? Right, humans. Good old science that is bringing us a "better future" is probably causes the greatest decline in humans, but that's another story. But humans are the only creatures dumb enough to wear something on our feet that breaks that ground to Earth our bodies are made to be connected to. It's called shoes, cars, houses and so on. Science has created this artificial environment that's supposed to make us better and in reality has only made us worse in a lot of ways.

As I sit here typing, I'm within three feet of two power strips, all these electrical cords, a monitor, computer, and a lamp that all produce magnetic fields, while I'm sitting on a styrofoam cushion above two layers of plastic carpet on top of wood and fiberglass insulation three feet above ground. Any wonder why the health of humans has declined along with the "advancement" of science? This is only one reason for declining health, but it's one few people are aware of.

The simple fix is get the body grounded again. There is quite a bit of evidence showing this works. The simple way for you to prove to yourself is by going outside bare footed. It doesn't take a long time to see the benefits. Just a week or less of keeping your feet on the ground for a 1.2 hour a day, and you'll see for yourself. It will reduce aches and pains, free radicals, stress, and improve energy, sleep, recovery and return your body to your natural rhythms.

A good place to start out learning about all this is @ www.earthfx.net... You can google "Earthing" and "Barefoot". You can search Earthing at PubMed and find a few studies to back it all up too.

You will find out at that site that thankfully a few people have realized the fatal flaw in living in this artificial world science has created for us and have created a few different devises that can keep you grounded in your house. They simply plug into your ground plug in your wall outlets which are connected to the ground rod outside your house. Some of the devises are sheets, a sleeping bag, foot pad and I think a mouse pad that are all grounded, so all these magnetic fields we're surrounded by go directly to the Earth and don't stay in us and cause all kinds of problems.

Now what does all this have to do with Project Blue Beam and atomic bombs? Well they all put out magnetic fields and if you're surrounded by the sleeping bag for instance, it's basically a faraday cage around you. Their sheets, sleeping bags and pillow cases are made out of silver cloth that's grounded to the Earth. This principle is the best way to be unaffected by all these man made magnetic waves like HAARP, Project Blue Beam, atomic bombs, radio waves, TV, cell and so on. Naturally you'd want more that a sheet to protect you from an atomic bomb, but I'm just showing how they're all related and the solution is the same.

If you think it's all bull, just go outside and keep your feet on the ground a 1/2 hour a day for a week. I'm 55 and have walked on concrete for years and the balls and heels on my feet are really starting to hurt. They felt a lot better the first 1/2 hr I walked. Out of words, hope it made since.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulHunter

I think you are abosolutely spot on regarding the electronagnetic angle on this. I don't post much on here, in fact i am only taking part on one other forum, regarding the Untersberg mountain (check it out, an amazing thread), and during the thread i have quickly come to form the opinion that electromagnetism, and changes in the earth's magnetic field, play a major part in influencing the human body, and mind. I found thge following article:

www.jamesgoulding.com...(The%20effect%20of%20geomagnetic%20storms%20on%20suicide).pdf

This deals with the potential influence of changes in the magnetic fields of the earth upon the rate of suicide. An interesting read.....

Another thing i have always thought (and this is just my own personal thoughts, not based on science or medicine).....I reckon that in some circumstances, it's not the fact that a person has cancer that kills them, but rather the fact that they KNOW they have cancer. I have seen a couple of people who i have known decend rapidly from being healthy to being dead, after discovering they have cancer. Others i have known have lasted over a year, and even longer after finding out. I attribute this to a "positive mental attitude" when discovering the news. That ties in with the opening post regarding the mind's ability to fight disease etc. I believe that a strong mind will put up a fight, and can keep disease at bay, eben for a while, while a weaker,m defeatist mind allows the disease to vercome the body, leading to a quick decline.

Like i say, just my personal thoughts, and i'm not a doctor....

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
It may sound silly but I always believed that there was a life force of all things living, much the same way George Lucas wrote about in his screen play. Studying it may prove to be tricky.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I believe that the 'spirit' / 'soul' resides in another dimension. Vibrating at higher energy, inextricably linked to our physical being.

If our physical being is but a projection of that 'spirit' manifesting into the physical then if we change our thoughts, beliefs and way of looking at life they alter not our physical but our (metaphysical) 'spirit' / 'soul' which then projects these changes into the physical. So to change our physical being we must firstly change the metaphysical part of us that controls everything by nurturing it i.e having positive thoughts, feeling the connection to the whole, not isolating our physical from the metaphysical, seeing the beauty in a flower, living in awe, these things nurture the soul which in turn projects our reality.

There are many ways to get in touch with the 'spirit', meditation being one, when we do this we are effectively getting in touch with the part of us that really does affect our physical being.

To sum up, i feel that our life force isn't in our body, we can't touch it,push it or pull it, it exists at a higher vibration projecting our physical from there, we nurture it by using our thoughts, beliefs and by becoming aware of our perceptions, we can use meditation as a way of connecting to it. Remember positive soul nurturing thoughts can only have positive effects on the physical projection of our lives, make yours the best you can imagine.

Good luck

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelsoftheapocalypse

Couldn't agree more, Angels... Spirit (the One, the All, God, etc.) is the source of both conscious awareness AND the energy/matter system. From many shamanic Journeys I now for a fact that consciousness exists even outside the energy universes. Nice post... Oh yes...and because we are all linked consciously together, we are all PART of that Creator Spirit...so as you look around at your environment and fellow life travelers, realize that YOU helped create it all...and you must have had a darn good reason for so doing...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueOrb

the link you supplied does not work for me and I get "Page not found"

can you supply another link?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
If you mind the mind, matter does not matter.

Yes, there is such a thing as a lifeforce, and it is everywhere, in everything. The universe is alive, treat it with respect.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
i have another thought into the "life force": if conventional science teaches us that everything is made up of energy and matter, and if the life force, is a natural energy inside of us, is it possible that we may be able to actually move things kinetically? Say, we channel our life force a certain way, and react with the energy particles around us, and focus that towards an object, say a cup, maybe its possible we could move the cup? all this concept is basically described in the movie "phenomenon".. Any thoughts?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

Simply go to any hospital and observe the EKG equipment. AKA electro cardio gram, which measure electrical activity of the heart. There are also EEG , aka electroencephalography which measure brainwaves.

The body generates electrical impulses that CAN be measured. As I'd said, just visit any hospital.

There have even been photographs made of the human aura, which is another form of electrical energy, an electrical field so to speak using Krilian photography.

The human body is basically a battery. Your reading this information is transmitted via electrical impulses from the retina of your eye to the brain.

Very similar to that of how a computer interprets visual artifacts used in robotics using pixels.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
It seems as though the article is making parallels between certain personality types, mental attitudes, and psychological states with what's been called the 'life force' or soul.

Using the same style of thought, does this imply that people with introverted personalities or less enthusiasm towards life "have no soul" or less of a 'life force' than those who are extroverted and enthusiastic towards life?

A normally shy (or strongly introverted) person who say, gets drunk for example can become very extroverted and gregarious as a result. Are we to infer that consuming alcohol increases a person's "life force" or invigorates their soul? Could this be why some have referred to alcoholism as a 'soul sickness'? Or, does our DNA, experiences and environment influence our overall personality and behavior?

Do you think the story is suggesting something more like Freud's belief in what he called the 'life drive' or libido when it refers to the 'life force' here?

By calling it 'life force' in the article, it opens the door to a whole slew of assumptions which lean towards the metaphysical intangible aspect of human existence - which (at the moment) can neither be proved nor disproved using traditional scientific techniques IMHO.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by iamcanadian2

Sorry......for some reason this link does not copy and paste correctly.

The link is:

www.jamesgoulding.com...(The%20effect%20of%20geomagnetic%20storms%20on%20suicide).pdf

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by iamcanadian2

Sorry......for some reason this link does not copy and paste correctly.

The link is:

www.

jamesgoulding.com/research_II/The%20Sun/Sun%20(The%20effect%20of%20geomagnetic%20storms%20on%20suicide).pdf

[edit on 21-6-2009 by BlueOrb]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

The Lifeforce is said in Eastern Mysticism to descend into the body from the Super Consciousness. I met a Man who could actually transmit this Force. (Sort of like The Force,hah hah.)

Anyway He said what He did was intensify the GodLight above a persons head and if they were spiritually open the Energy would descend. It was an extremely intense experience. It definitely increased my energy by a tremendous amount and the effect lasted for months. The experience was ineffable.

Perhaps one person in a billion can generate this degree of energy transmission. These persons are usually at the level of Enlightenment.

If you are interested , take the Red Pill. See below signature link.

And you dont want to miss the movie LifeForce about naked women space alien vampires and zombies. What more could you want?

[edit on 21-6-2009 by RRokkyy]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
There simply has to be a life force. For years we have tried to "measure" this and mostly failed.

But it is physics which insists it must be true, if all matter is merely a vibration of a higher dimension than the very fact that our body has an energy field mandates a higher dimensional pattern. If we develop sentience in this dimension, then is it not obvious the higher dimensional pattern would have an even greater sentience?

I am quite sure this energy persists and does not disrupt after our bodies die.
I have always seen this form as sort of a placenta to what we really are.

amen to that mopus v.
I'm sure you've noticed that personally with your recent dramatic lifestyle changes... observation of how much food we really need .. mind-body dilligence etc..

the high priests of information //ahem// i mean doctorate scientists have obviously begun the public unveiling of the long-known scientific existence of kundalini.

when the "morgellons" sufferers come back in 3.5 yrs after being taken away in a week from now, we'll see the dramatic metamorphic blossoming that kudnalini awakening can do for the human form.
"morgellons sufferers" experience kundalini awakening symptoms times a billion.

and they have even acclimated you towards the primed and groomed doctor of indian descent doctor to teach you about it!

dr Sanjay Gupta.!

(kundalini is the hindu description of the equivalent of the holy ghost.. or "baraka" or "chrism".. or the "lifeforce"... )

-

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Great thread OP S +F.

I'm glad you included reiki when touching upon this subject. I feel it demonstrates this theory perfectly. If you have have had or given reiki, you have felt the effects of the energy body or aura (there are hundreds of names for it) being affected.

I have given a few reiki treatments to friends and family. Every one of them said they could feel the intense energy, in the form of heat, leaving my hands. Now you could hold your own hand up to your face or have someone else do it and feel a small amount of heat. Someone who has trained and been certified in reiki has learned how to channel this energy through their chakras and really affect the body. One family member asked me to stop because the heat was so intense so I backed off a bit.

There is no doubt that there is truth to this article. Anyone who wants to experience it directly, go get a treatment from a certified reiki master. One treatment changed my life and I went out and got certified my self!

Thanks again for the wonderful information.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by bringthelight]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox

This comes under the heading of what many think of as "mind over matter."

Yes, it is called 'aura'. Even inanimate objects, to some degree, give off an aura.

Originally posted by l_e_cox

Hubbard's idea of mind roughly corresponds to what others call "aura."

The being is capable of generating energy, but normally stays extremely subdued in this regard. The being can also heal the body directly. But the fact that the mind exists as an energy system leaves us open to mental influences from external energy sources. This is a huge topic, especially right now. The criminals on this planet want that technology!

Hubbard discounted mind manipulation and decided to work directly with the spirit. He has thus earned the eternal ire of those who were hoping to exploit his research for mind control purposes. So that gives you the unfortunate political tie-in that surrounds this whole subject and our attempts to understand it.

The mind can control those energies, with enough training, and can effect the 'reality' we have all come to depend upon.

Look at it this way, every thing, down to it, is made up of protons, neutrons, and electrons, and so are our physical bodies, thought is also energy, so why is it so hard to believe that we can control the universe a little bit through psychic means?

Politicians say it doesn't exist because they are scared that if people could look into the past, they would find crimes that said politicians commited and put them in prision.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by The Killah29]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Reply to post by kiwifoot :

Your OP said :
Is there such a thing as our life force? - Medical study says yes!

It's great to see how smart these doctors can get after 12-years of 'education' !

S & F

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
To BlueOrb
Nice name first off! And thanks for letting me know about the other thread. Had some interesting travels researching it more. :-)

I've been into alternative treatment for disease for about 7 years now, and you're totally right about a persons belief affects weather they die and so on. Right now I'm helping a guy who had 3 or 4 surgeries and 3 or 4 chemo and radiation treatments and still has lung cancer. So it was good he's lost total faith in the current medical system because it failed him like so many others including my wife. But now he's been juicing, eating raw, eating super foods, drinking ionized and ozonated water and breathing ozone and he feels better than he has in a long time. People are conditioned (brainwashed) into believing the cancer diagnoses is a death sentence when it's not. It's only the body saying it's time for a change. Anyway, this guy told me he is now 100% sure he's on the right track now and I bet he's going to beat this. He's got the right attitude and he's doing the right things now.

Also I wanted to post the link to the article you were trying to give, I think anyway. Hope it works for me. Lol www.jamesgoulding.com...(The%20effect%20of%20geomagnetic%20storms%20on%20suicide).pdf

Your post also reminded me of the polar shift that's starting to happen now too. Things are going to be getting wild soon.

Take Care!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Well that link didn't work, so try www.jamesgoulding.com...
And click number 45. Sun (The effect of geomagnetic storms on suicide).pdf

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I believe that the Gestalt field theory of the brain provides a scientific approach to study the kind of energy described in this thread.

I also believe that this theory describes the mind-body connection.

www.g-gej.org...

[edit on 21-6-2009 by checkers]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join