It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You have indisputable proof of a massive secret, what would you do??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Yes you have the proof of Roswell etc, and all the rest are true and you have indisputable evidence. But not only that you also have the very good reason for the cover up that is world wide.

The aliens have shown you that through natural disaster the human race will be at best turned back to the hunter gather stage in our evolution. This meeting with the aliens happened over sixty years ago.

This disaster can not be stopped or delayed and it’s nearly upon us.

However because they are really nice guys these aliens they have agreed to give you a way to save a few million people off world in return for there extensive studies on our species.

So now you have it the proof and the reason for the cover up, if you open your mouth now the human race is doomed.

So what is it to be??

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
For those who refuse to let go of the stranglehold they have on their paradigm there is no such thing as indisputable proof.

"There are none so blind as those who will not see"

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
If there is any truth to your story then you are deceived by the fallen angels or the Nephilim. They have been doing it for centuries making people feel special for no real cause or reason. The End Times deception includes Nephilim posing as the gods of mankind in order to make us accept the Anti-Christ.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
There are stories to the effect that the aliens play good cop/bad cop but ultimately they have their own agenda. No one is benevolent beyond self interests. Some believe the face of even the benevolent aliens is a mask.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

I am pretty sure the OP was presenting a question. Not telling a story.

To answer the question though?

Post it here!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Firstly, are these aliens trustworthy? How do they know about the disaster? They could be responsible for it. It could be a trick to abduct millions of us and for what? "extensive studies". That doesn't sound good. I'd rather die than be a specimen for a "friendly" alien species. Have some dignity.

So the aliens have told us a natural disaster will occur. By the sounds of it it will be pretty bad. You could potentially save millions of people but, will you really save the human race? or will you condemn million to be used as lab rats, slaves, food etc. You simply can't trust these aliens and their true attentions.

If I had the proof of Roswell etc, would anyone believe me? Probably not. Nevertheless I'll do my best to expose the truth. People have the right to know and deserve the truth. No matter how sinister it is.

If people believe my evidence, at least humankind could prepare for the upcoming natural disaster. Who knows, I could probably save billions instead of million by telling the truth.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
How can the world be doomed by someone opening their mouth? You said that the aliens claimed it was going to happen anyways. How does talking about it change anything?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I don't understand this part....."So now you have the proof and the reason for the cover up, if you open your mouth now the human race is doomed. "

Is this just a make belief kinda Hypothetical question?

Here’s my answer- Well the best way to screw someone’s plan up, is to bring the agenda forward. If its inevitable that doom will come-trust me you and are not on the list of who's who that’s going to be saved. So what the Heck!

So that being said i would reveal the info and let the chips fall as they may. This would catch those in power off guard.

If you know what the event will be, maybe you can plan for survival for it-or maybe not.-have a party.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SharkBait
If you know what the event will be, maybe you can plan for survival for it

I agree. Tell the truth and let mankind save itself. Who do these aliens think they are anyway? Our babysitters?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I would make sure it was known wide and far, posting it on ATS would obviously be a good start. Now the problem is Ignorance and those who would choose to discredit this evidence no matter how hard and backed up it is to their own comfort. The only real way is by through the grapevine type stuff. Also independent news sources. Plaster videos all over the internet and make em Viral. Really ramp it up!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
If no matter what happened, I would be silent on the matter and offer my 100% allegiance to the working group.

Best to let people live productively and normally up to the last second rather torture them even more be letting them know the absolute last moment of their life. All while I used black budgets to fund r&d into a method to stave off the known cataclysm.

Meanwhile I, myself, would be suffering in silence and plagued by health problems due to my inability to sleep properly at night, possibly assuring my own demise by the zero hour.

My absolute 100% allegiance and sealed lips, "working for a better tomorrow".

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

So everyone meets their demise for what someone else deems "The greater good" yet who knows their true intentions. . . Maybe they're just gonna enslave the next batch in a never ending cycle accordingly. . .

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

No you do you have proof that no one is going to dispute trust me on this as that is the point.

The question is what will you do with it??

The US government in secret from their people have been preparing, underground secret bases and using the spaceships that there friends the aliens have provided to get there selected people to the safety of bases on the Moon and Mars plus all the way to another star system.

The aliens have been busy collecting there data for there purposes since the beginning.

Doom will be a pone the human race if the secret is disclosed right now because all work on this project will stop once the secret is out.

So what would YOU do??

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The answer is:

Tell all and let the world prepare for a off world multilevel backup plan.

1. Make bases EVERYWHERE. Underground, underwater, and on any planet with a solid or liquid livable medium. Europa,Mars the Moon and even Venus's upper atmosphere. These don't even need to be more then small bases if its a fairly short term event to weather a few decades to centuries.

2. Make a few genetic world ships that will automatically grow and train humans and other animals.

3. Send backup storage robot drones to even more places for future generations to find.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I spread the information far and wide.

Because that sort of deal and story is meant to control. Even if it was true, I bet on human ingenuity before species slavery.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SharkBait

Yes if you had this proof what would you do the point being let us just to see what people think put the boot on the other foot.

Put yourself in the position of the US military and leaders since July1947.

What would you do??

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
If there was supposedly such an event on the horizon, I find it difficult to believe that a supposedly advanced, extra-terrestrial species could do nothing to avert it, or limit the casualties from it. What is this event supposed to involve? Is this simply a hypothetical question? Personally, I do not find it particularly unbelievable that such an event is on the horizon, as the PTB seem to be raping the system like there is no tomorrow, ATM. This also seems to coincide with the End Times warnings of multiple major religions, all of which seem to point to a time in the very near future. However, I doubt the motivations of any group claiming such superiority, and yet giving us those type of options.

[edit on 6/17/2009 by defcon5]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Assuming that the aliens are somewhat sincere and the disaster would actually happen, realistically...I would keep my mouth shut. People would not believe it if I told them and it would take longer than the remaining time before the cataclysm for a great enough change to occur in their hearts. The vast majority of people are stupid animals. They will get what they deserve in the end. I don't mean to sound so harsh but it is true. Don't think for a moment that posting the truth in video form on this site or presenting a real alien body to a university or contacting new sources or writing a book will actually initiate sufficient change at such a late point in time. If such a thing was attempted, I think covert groups would have to step in and use lethal force to prevent any real threat of disclosure. This is being realistic. Who really thinks that everyone will gasp in surprise at the news of the apocalypse and all join hands and sing kumbaya and use mystic love beams to avert disaster?

So I would keep the information to myself, and I would not feel in the least but guilty.
It's sad that so many would have to die, but it would be necessary. And seeing the world die would be such an awesome experience.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

There you go and just may be that is what the US government is doing since July 1947.

They recon they can save enough to continue the human race somewhere. Naturally all those experts who are on the box telling you that all this UFO activity is nonsense know and have a ticket and are not going to let the secret out.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
Yes you have the proof of Roswell etc, and all the rest are true and you have indisputable evidence. But not only that you also have the very good reason for the cover up that is world wide.

The aliens have shown you that through natural disaster the human race will be at best turned back to the hunter gather stage in our evolution. This meeting with the aliens happened over sixty years ago.

This disaster can not be stopped or delayed and it’s nearly upon us.

However because they are really nice guys these aliens they have agreed to give you a way to save a few million people off world in return for there extensive studies on our species.

So now you have it the proof and the reason for the cover up, if you open your mouth now the human race is doomed.

So what is it to be??

then someone comes out and shows you undisputable proof that what you say is a convoluted lie to trick people.

so what is it to be??

-

<<   2  3  4 >>

join