It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You have indisputable proof of a massive secret, what would you do??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Let the planning begin is what I would say, I would say they would have already most of their plan in motion so why not tell everyone, better the chances for every living person. . . Because these "elites" seem to have their destiny wrapped up due to our taxes and what not so why hold it a secret any longer?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by born2BWild

The point here being that as soon as the truth that you tell is out there will be no more taxes to continue the plan.

After all if your name and that of your family is not on the list then why support the plan.

That is why the future of the human race is in your hands.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Wow, there is alot of chatter on these "Secrets" along these lines.

Makes you wonder if our future is already written in stone and the end is reflected back to us somehow either by God or Aliens. Honestly it seems that many people are having dreams that seem disturbing to a larger degree that are kept in secret. The policy of Truth is the way to go. Science Fiction is easy to write about. Given the nature of the subject matter it seems actual proof is non-existent so at a minimum we need to know how you cite the source of the information and how it was obtained. If we thought it, dreamed it or wrote it, we should stand by it.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Thats an easy one, I'd "Volunteer" a few people to be probed and experimented on in exchange for technology secrets.
Ih wait...the Goverment already did that one.
I'll have to get back to you on that.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by ADMIN X]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mapsurfer_

Dear mapsurfer_

The question just occurred to me. I have been reading disclosure, disclosure, and again disclosure. The point being here is that you are not going to get it.

For one of two reasons.

First there is nothing to disclose we are all barking mad it’s all a dream or we just have nothing better to do.

Second is this sort of idea that I have just dreamed up because if we are not all barking mad there has to be a dammed good reason for the secret.

So last night I had the idea to take the authorities point of view and pose the question that if you could save a few million and therefore the future of the human race what would you do to protect the secret??

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ADMIN X

Dear ADMIN X _

I can think of a few that I would like to put forward as well but more than likely they would reject them out of hand.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

So what is it to be??

Agree, but with the stipulation that I get a signaling device I can use to get saucer trips whenever I want....
Watch the sun rise over the Saturnian edge as the light catches the rings...ahh yes...that'd work....

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
FIRST

THERE ARE NO SUCH A THING AS A INDISPUTABLE PROOF

if you have a document, it could be faked
if you have a video, it could be faked
if you have multiple videos, it was a hoax
if you have multiple person seeing the # and filming, it still could be a hoax
if all the tv is broadcasting this #, it still could be a planned hoax from the government

I guess I covered all the indisputable proofs ...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
If I had indisputable proof, I would use the aliens technology to put a streaming video on every TV across the world of me in there spaceship and interacting with them and then show a picture of me going from outer space into Earth and onto the White House front lawn.

Now that I think about it, that would be AWESOME!!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
the choice is fairly obvious, but my question would be what kind of experimentation would be done, and for how long? if its very intrusive and lasted for a long period, most of the"million" would probably want to die, or feel like they were in hell anyway. so really that only leaves one choice. lay out the evidence, and fight for your life!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Dear Faiol

Sorry you are defiantly missing the point of the thread.

You have the proof and it is indisputable trust me on this.

Now what are you going to do with it because the fate of the human race is in your hands.

Put yourself in the position of the authorities.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mookie89

Dear Mookie89

Thanks for that but with this action you have more than likely ended the human race.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AKARonco

Dear AKARonco

The experimentation is near complete as that was the bargain for the technology given to help preserve the human race.

As best the authorities know they are going to be left in peace to further the human race and eventually return to earth.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
So what is it to be??

Tomorrow morning it would be on my website and by noon I would expect I can start posting here.

Mind you by then I would have already put my family and friends on the 1 million list

I mean after all, that's what I have been doing these past years, so why would I stop when I finally get the proof?

Human race is doomed anyway... one million is a nice fresh start

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Stop with the cloak and dagger bit, if you have indisputable proof, then you are obligated to speak now or just forget your part in the entire gestalt.

The time for silence is over and the paradigm you speak of does not exist in the world of time. So to come clean is the next step no more soley important me, it is time to share what you know and become part of the selfless service you have avoided thus far with the knowledge.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Dear zorgon

Thanks for that, however I think that if you release the info to all there will be no list.

The launch sites will be over run with the hordes that know hat they are only of the list to be left behind.

Society will break down in hours of the release if not minutes.

The end of the human race will not have to wait for the coming holocaust.

The points I am trying to make here is that if we are not all just barking mad in believing in the possibility of all these things that seam to be going on around us then there has to be a secret to end all secrets and that is why we can’t find the truth.

The other point being that just maybe they are doing a good job keeping it a secret.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Dear antar

Posted by antar

“Stop with the cloak and dagger bit, if you have indisputable proof, then you are obligated to speak now or just forget your part in the entire gestalt.

The time for silence is over and the paradigm you speak of does not exist in the world of time. So to come clean is the next step no more soley important me, it is time to share what you know and become part of the selfless service you have avoided thus far with the knowledge”.

Sorry antar I know no more that you I am simply trying to point out a reason for the lies and the secrets. Please go back to the beginning and have a read of the thread.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Ok so I read your posts in the thread and I still think that you think you may know something. Whatever you may think you know is inconclusive and does not really make sense. So I wouldnt worry too much about it and just enjoy your life your family and your friends.

Many people of light are finding some amazing sycronicities right now, but I would not give up on the human race just yet, our mission is still not complete and there are far too many unknowns still yet to be played out.

I have had contact with aliens in this life, I have no recall of the discussions, but I still feel that there is hope and you should too.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by antar]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

The launch sites will be over run with the hordes that know hat they are only of the list to be left behind.

Now which launch sites would that be?

The points I am trying to make here is that if we are not all just barking mad in believing in the possibility of all these things that seam to be going on around us then there has to be a secret to end all secrets and that is why we can’t find the truth.

Lot of truth here
I am pretty sure they are not barking mad

Disclosure NSA Style
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The other point being that just maybe they are doing a good job keeping it a secret.

Well... since we don't know what IT is, your right, they ARE doing a good job

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Dear Zorgon

Now which launch sites would that be?.

Well now I think you can bet your sweat bipy that as soon as you make your announcement the media will make it there last job to find out.

The residents of NM will turn up at A 51 in a swarm like in the film independence day. No matter how many security people they have they will be overwhelmed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join