It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ID on "Operation Blackjack" has a secret message

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
sorry, this is the working link

Thats Scottsdale Airpark, anyone know anything about it?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
ok guys read under picture center page

justgetthere.us...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by silverdemon71

Wasn't this pegged as being the work of Justin Williams one of the editors at the paper? I believe someone claiming to be him posted one another thread pertaining to this.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by silverdemon71

justgetthere.us...

Veeeeeeeeeery nice find my friend!!!! starred for gettin that!! i mean now they have basically said "Well SOMEONE could do something"

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by silverdemon71

Wasn't this pegged as being the work of Justin Williams one of the editors at the paper? I believe someone claiming to be him posted one another thread pertaining to this.

I remember that too, that was a few months back, I'm not sure if that name is right, but the rumor I remember was that it was the son of one of the staff at the newspaper, and that he was posting on the David Icke forums. Can't remember anymore than that.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
www.jackblack12.info...

It'll ask for username and password. Click cancel. In IE 8 it doesn't do anything. In Firefox it says "530 Please tell me who you are". Never seen that on an FTP login.

[edit on 19-6-2009 by nightmare_david]

[edit on 19-6-2009 by nightmare_david]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Ok all I think I have figured part of this out. Semis is a roman coin. In the video it shows a coin with a sun on it. I live in Portland where they have alerted the National Guard for Ardent Sentry from today until I guess monday. I also agree the teardrop/ glass eye refers to the music.

This is the final warng on this site - all further warnings will be given on jackblack12.info. Beware Ardent Sentry. Be alert for Semis bearing the sun icon. Not all federal authorities are involved

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jimminycricket

Guess he's having a good laugh at our expense.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapphirearaidia
I made some post to another thread about America being possibly nuked but no one read them I dont think...

I will add some of the information here as I felt it to be important...

This is stuff I found on line just yesterday...That made it seem more likely The U.S.A may be nuked around.....Jun 22 2009.........

Like when 911 and the 7/7/7 bombings happened.......The governments were running drills.....I got this info. from one of my youtube friends...I will link to his video and the news article he had in reference to it....

His name is bubba008009.........I like his videos he has great updated info...

Here is his video........link

www.youtube.com...

Article.....Posted ........June 8 2009..... for immediate release.............

Norad and Northcom Exercise Planned for June 18-22..........Link.

www.northcom.mil...

Next is a video and article from .....Unslavemee.....

Video name is ........Nuclear Blackjack Exposed......

WARNING.........Turn down volume......Music is VERY LOUD at the beggining...link....

www.youtube.com...

Article is from U.P.I.com...Security Industry........

Headline is....
Blackjack Mission Changes Nuclear Balance Of Power...September 24 2008...

Link....

www.upi.com...

The article is 2 pages long and should really ALL BE READ...

Hope this is some new info to some people...

ATS thread

remembered reading this before.....

?????????

Blackjack

"The aircraft ... have successfully carried out a patrol mission along the South American coast," Russian air force spokesman Lt. Col. Vladimir Drik said, according to RIA Novosti.

For the Tu-160 Blackjack is the most advanced and formidable nuclear bomber in the world. Its variable-geometry, or swing, wings give it a combination of unparalleled range and endurance in the air with the capability of bursts of flight
at Mach 2, or 1,380 miles per hour at sea level. And it can carry stand-off, nuclear-capable X-555 cruise missiles with a range of 2,000 miles.

That means that even a couple of the gigantic aircraft -- they can carry 99,000 pounds of munitions -- could "loiter" safely in international air space and still have the capability to hit multiple targets across the United States, from the southeast, bypassing the main antiaircraft, radar and antiballistic missile defense systems that are deployed across the arctic or along America's more northerly western and eastern coasts.

[edit on 19-6-2009 by DancedWithWolves]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Ok I can keep you all informed on here about Portland. I don't live to far from camp Rilea, but I am not worried. Wasted a good evening trying to figure it out though.....
I think I will turn in and wait for the fake war to start tomorrow...
let you know how it goes

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Part 5 shows what happens when our troops learn of the lies. If this is at all true, or a warning...why would they throw in an unhappy ending for themselves? Or, is that all part of the conspiracy?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by silverdemon71

justgetthere.us...

I think it is bunk. I mean, I don't know anything about that blogsite, but my cat can create a web-page that has a blurb about Ardent Security and their plans for a terror drill this month, what's going to stop anyone else, or their cat?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I hope this is not serious...but I find this to be curiuosly too much of a coincindence...so I am posting it...

Boeing Searching for Information on Jackblack12.info
June 18th, 2009

A Boeing user (host: slb-proxy-03.boeing.com, ip: 130.76.64.16) conducted the following Yahoo search: jackblack12.info

The Boeing user visited the following Cryptogon page: Operation Blackjack Part 2 is Up. I mentioned jackblack12.info in a comment on that post.

(For those of you that did not know your IP addresses are recorded and logged
)

cryptogon.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I went to look up more information on the Justin Williams angle. It appears he posted here on ATS a while back, and satisfied the members at the time that he was who he said by changing a picture in the slide show.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

It is currently looking like this:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DancedWithWolves

Thank you...That was my post to another thread...

I am glad it stuck out in your mind as useful information...

Thank you DancedWithWolves...I see you were listening...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Somewhere on Madison Ave, a marketing director is laughing at this thread.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Just throwing it out there... this site... justgetthere.us...

says...

Northcom | North American Aerospace Defense Command and U.S. Northern Command are planning to conduct a combined exercise June 18 - 24 that will incorporate several military exercises with a National Guard exercise. These linked exercises are referred to as ARDENT SENTRY 09. Events will take place in multiple venues across the country including Iowa, Kansas, Oregon, Wyoming, and off the East and West Coasts.

Evasius started an excellent timewave zero thread at www.abovetopsecret.com...

and noted this date specifically...

Quite a coincidence if that timer is also counting down to 'phase 1' being June 22 2009.

Also I might add I have very good information of some very bad stuff going down in about the second week of October that correlates with 'phase 2' which I will go into detail about later.

[edit on 19-6-2009 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by seanryann
Somewhere on Madison Ave, a marketing director is laughing at this thread.

After re-reading all the blackjack episodes, all the clues, all the forum topics. I don't think it's an advertisement at all, I don't think it's an ARG, I just think that the assistant editor of the Telegraph decided to run a silly comic for the more conspiratorial of his readers (As Alex Jones might say "The Telegraph knows about the new world order, I can't say anymore than that"), and then when he saw how viral it went, he couldn't resist but to toy with people on-line. Personally I think he's just a slightly older than average Internet troll.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
Quite a coincidence if that timer is also counting down to 'phase 1' being June 22 2009.

Actually, the first countdown is for

1277190180 = Tue Jun 22 08:03:00 2010

This is to coincide with the time all the bombs go off in the story.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I had a very thorough analysis on this yesterday and the MODs deleted my thread.

Teardrop is a song by a U.K music group called "Massive Attack", and there's much more, but they deleted my thread....

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join