It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Government's Plan To Kill Independent Web Sites

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

That's exactly what I thought when I stumbled back onto this thread. I bet there are lots more like this that were written years ago, forgotten about and are now playing out before our eyes.

It would probably be worth organising a Collaborative research thread to gather all the ancient ATS 'prophecies' that became true.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Geehood

You are right

(post by ManuEliaz removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   
"plan to kill", i thought that they already did.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I'd like to see how they plan to do that.

(post by globalexposure removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Yes Youtube,Facebook all banning people who don't conform to government standards as far as telling true story's which don't fit into their narrative,we were lied to from the beggining,why stop a good thong now,much like president's they aren't elected they are appointed,the world is a corporation and they literally own usa reply to: mister.old.school

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Geehood

I Thin spammy sites should be banned

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Doom! the end of democracy and free speech.
But not If you suport ATS adds.
Ats needs the money!!!

So let the Add money controle the content of the web?
it happend a lot with radio log ago.
you say some thing the add companies dont like
they will give you a call and tell you to cut it!
so much for free speech when money/adds control it.

ATS Is in the pockets of the add companies any way.
ONLY web site the ADD like, will get any adds/money.
is this realy free speech?
and do you real want Adds to control your thoughts?
oh! to late........

edit on 28-1-2020 by buddha because: they made me do it

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   

(post by Caca92 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
In its current state, social media platforms have become a major threat to govt. controlled mainstream media. At the same time, it has also become a menace to the society, where giants like facebook and google are doing business with the personal data of the users.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I am not sold that this is a bad thing, though legislation is an awful way to solve any problem.

First: ads are hostile. Advertising and the science of public opinion are a weapon to feed fear, insecurities, and confusion into the minds of anyone who will let it in.

Second: having most of the internet run on ads seems to be a designed plan. Companies founded by InQTel tech are not gathering our data to help us. If I had to design a way to destroy the internet culture, I would feed it money and make people dependent and then enforce my standards. This is what seems to be happening.

Third: monetization needs to be done differently if we ever want to get beyond this. A free internet requires sacrificing convenience. It will become less accessible and the public will choose the more traveled road. This is already the case the way apps work. The internet is a tunnel for most.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   

edit on 1/20/2022 by Blaine91555 because: spam

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 04:13 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 01:28 AM
link   
All space missions are lies

Marconi's first radio broadcast made 125 years ago over oceans.

Satellite are fake. Atmosphere conducts light and so called EM waves is fact. Otherwise earth will be dark.

Mass ejection technology can never take any matters escaping from earth gravity and orbit earth. The more fuel carried the harder to lift it up. All rockets run out fuel and fall back to earth like fireworks.

Scientists don’t have mechanism or instrument to measure speed in space.
Otherwise they can use it to prove earth is in fact moving in space.

Balloons, drones, air planes all reflect radio waves and electric signals. Mars and moon landing are scams, all space missions are scams.

Fake Voyager has a 23 watts transmitter sending pictures to earth billions miles away but we can’t use phone at seas?

Wake up, sue NASA.

All rockets run out fuel and fall back to earth like fireworks. No rockets can fly over 10k miles is fact.

Is Spacex rocket lading is monkey show copied from Russian 1954 movie? Rocket fuel is used to send payload to space not reuse rockets. Parachute is safer and cheaper.

Starlink satellite trains many people seen is the sky is thousands times smaller than Fake ISS and farther to earth why no one can see ISS?

When starlink train is out of sight how electric signals transmitting?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join