It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamale_214

Do you happen to know what are the "readings" (sorry, I haven't mastered even the basic lingo of this theory) for June 28th 1914 - probably the most (universally) far reaching date of the 20th century?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Thank you. I am not to bright with this stuff.

Heh heh . . . may I propose an October 2017 end date?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

well, I am just beginning to understand this whole system, but, using this link, it is clear to see that at june 19-28, 1914 we see a small peak that is followed by a shallow, short novelty period (all things being relative) which covers essentially the entire first world war.

this is followed by another, slightly greater peak that marks roughly the beginning of the Russian Revolution. the novelty period that follows this is the deepest between the periods of 1886-8 and 1927-9 which marks the beginning of the great depression.

If I understand correctly, the peaks are potentially catalystic events, and the dips represent conscious cognition of said events. It is interesting to note that after the 1927-9 novelty period, there are many many events and novelty periods, but more importantly, there is a large peak equal to that of 1927-29 that occurs at december 1967 (which was a very eventful year). this is followed by a long novelty decent, with ups and downs, that continues to the current day.

this is interesting in that the extensive and long period of novelty coincides roughly with a MASSIVE population increase in the mid 70's (link)

I hope that I'm helpful and I will continue to thank evasius and others for introducing me to this theory so recently and thoroughly.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Tamale_214]

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Tamale_214]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Yeah,

I don't know what to think about the end dates for this system, until I have a better grasp on it, I will continue to defer to the OP and others who are more skilled and knowledgeable in the history and/or mathematics of the theory.

it is difficult to know what events are the events that will lead to great periods of novelty as history is so very very dense with events, so looking back into history in order to attempt to determine an end date doesn't really work (although I do understand that Terence McKenna did use this method to assist in finding the original end dates for the original program)

I also consider at other facets of conscious time-spotting (did I coin a phrase?) such as the web bots. when I think if the TWZ and so when recent events tend to coordinate, I tend to think that there is a correlation.

As I've said before however, I'm just a newcomer to this whole theory.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Evasius, you have really outdone yourself with this incredibly thorough analysis of data based on McKenna's work. It was enough to convince me to join and start taking part, even though I have been a long time follower of this site.

Pardon me if I missed this somewhere in the thread, but I was wondering if you or anyone else recognizes the correlation between timewave, astrology, I Ching and webbot? The fact that all of them seem to "see" the same things, one must assume that they are somehow related in one way or another. Let us take a closer look...

The webbot measures linguistics which is basically a reflection of the human psyche. It finds patterns in our psyche, which few could argue is unaffected by the energies around us. These energies are fractal and affect us at the microscopic as well as macroscopic levels and are becoming more recognized in different areas of science.

Astrology tracks those energies and the movement of them based on the 8 major planets of our solar system. The I ching is based on 8 hexagrams of 8... Coincidental?

Human DNA is also comprised of 64 codons representing the possible combinations of instructions that RNA can create.

Computer assembly code (binary) is based on 1 or 0, on or off, which in the I ching hexagrams, represents yin and yang.

I think that this is beyond coincidence, especially considering the recent astrological predictions for high energies on the same dates. Perhaps the creator of the I ching designed it in the same way as the Mayan caldendar? By knowing the movements of the planets and stars, one might be able to see the cycles and patterns and therefore derive a "formula" constrained by the energy of our 8 planets and sun to forecast the amount of energy affecting a person on earth.

Timewave shows these energies changing and how they impact our frame of reference. I believe this is why the webbot and astrologists parallel the timewave on many occassions. As the cycles of movement occur with our planets and galaxy, the energies shift and that is just plain physics. As these energies shift, so do our minds and bodies. As a result, our psyche and language change in many ways to reflect this. This could appear as though it is a shift in consciousness because of the wide reaching effects of these energies and the changes in them. I am under the impression that these energies are exact, fractal and cyclical, which makes the timewave so elegant... It is able to measure them over time. I also believe this is why other ancient cultures have come to the same conclusions regarding 2012... there is knowledge somewhere that allowed them to a way to calculate the same formulas in different ways.

If you go back through the different points in time on the timewave and map them to astrological alignments and energies, the parallels are staggering. Too much to be ignored. Because of this, I firmly believe astrological predictions of upcoming dates can help determine if the changes will be positive or negative.

I think of the timewave, I ching and webbot as tools and instruments for measuring changes, and one can never have too many tools!

Thanks in advance Evasius... I look forward to your insightful response.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne

. . .

If you go back through the different points in time on the timewave and map them to astrological alignments and energies, the parallels are staggering. Too much to be ignored. Because of this, I firmly believe astrological predictions of upcoming dates can help determine if the changes will be positive or negative.

. . .

It would be awesome if you could make a thread that expands on that idea.

I would be interested to read the correlations you can find.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Terrence imagined that the Mayans and ancient Chinese were Micophilic cultures both.He pointed to mushroom iconography in ancient rock carvings as his primary evidence.Probably not Morels.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
Pardon me if I missed this somewhere in the thread, but I was wondering if you or anyone else recognizes the correlation between timewave, astrology, I Ching and webbot? The fact that all of them seem to "see" the same things, one must assume that they are somehow related in one way or another. Let us take a closer look...

And do not forget the research of that Nassim Nahareim person, he does dive quite neatly in the whole concept that they are talking about. And there are people who swear by hyperthread design. They do the same thing, correlating events with possible future events, yet another approach to the same concept, cyclical time. It just fits

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Evasius, are you sure that Timewave theory does not goes against Catholic religion?
We should not know about our future as a population in advance, neither if this is shown through such scientific and mathematical tool.

I know, the timewave does not say what will happen, but when it will happen, but we can also know the future events through resonances of the past events.

Remember, we can't trust any person or tool which says things about the future according to Catholic religion.
It seems that Catholics accept the existance of precognitive dreams because of their relation with faith and messages from the beyond, anyway.

In Italy many people are afraid of astrology because of the horoscopes and their power to influence people according to horoscopes response.
Catholic church allows the use of astrology only if we want to know more about ourselvels and we can't use any type of professional horoscope.

So, if the timewave does works in a similar way to a professional horocope, I am doubtful.
It's better to stop the use of professional horoscope.
I use astrology just to know about myself. I can't search for my future.

I believe that, if we are allowed to know and use the Timewave theory this is okay, but I have some doubt.

Where is free will if we are forced to follow Timewave cycles?

The timewave is against free will. Catholics believe in free will.
These are my doubts.
I appreciate yor work so much, but you should think about this.

If the timewave will ever go public on Time Magazine, on the Catholic society, how the world and how the Catholics will take this information?

I try to have an open mind toward astrology, and given that I know that something about it has been guessed right, I try to consider it as a useful tool to know how to prepare for the future, not to know events of everyday.
I think we are allowed to know about future cycles and astrological themes, but we can't use the horoscopes every single day.

I studied the cycles of the timewave and I wrote my research writing which themes we should prepared for in every months until December 2012.
I know in the future there will not be exact resonances of past events, but I believe we should look at past events just as symbolic themes.

For example, the resonance with the first asteroid registered could be about a dangerous asteroid seen in the skies in October 2009 or a eruption, a nuke or a actual asteroid hitting some isolated place of Earth.

We can't be sure about future events.
I am again doubtful about free will.

I do know that Catholics warn people not to think about planets in astrology as " Divine things which decide our future " ( Yes, this is real ) and so don't allow the use of professional horoscopes in Italy, but, it's ridiculous, who would think that planets are divine things which decide our future?

I think the Timewave is a tool which allows us to be a little more near to our God, we now know about the rules of the " Life Events Game " or something like that, with this tool we can be prepared for the future, but we won't be sure about that, never.
I think God is revealing something about the future through this tool, but it will not reveal everything.

At least, after 2012 we will not use the timewave again, because God's design will be much more impossible to be understood.
We should have faith, anyway, not trying to look into the secret big plan/design of God.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Matteo]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Thank you very much.

(You're certainly much better at it than I am. ;-)
And it's usually the "beginners" who can explain it best to others.)

But it does seem odd that such a tremendously far-reaching period (June 28 - August 1, 1914), charged with "novelty", especially following the lull of the famous "golden" first fourteen years of the 20th century (at least as far as the Austro-Hungarian monarchy and most of Europe is concerned), would appear so... inconspicuous?

Or is it just my untrained eye? ;-)

P.S. Would the Spanish flu of 1918-20 (killing more than 20 million people) "qualify" as novelty?

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Vanitas]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matteo
Evasius, are you sure that Timewave theory does not goes against Catholic religion?

Religion is a creation of man. Time is not.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Interview about Timewave Zero Theory

D: It’s interesting, perhaps romantic to think of the precision of the date that you’ve predicted for the zero-state (12:00 A.M. December 21, 2012). In what ways do you see that as an end of history and in what ways do you see it as a beginning? Or is it more of one than the other?

TM: Well I vacillate on this, because I’ve lived with this idea since 1971. I know how it feels to take a hard position and how it feels to take a soft position. I’m kind of inclined to the hard positions, I mean, why not, you know? And what a hard position is is not that this is a social transformation, not that this is a political dispensation, but that in fact it’s a crisis in physics itself. And that we didn’t cause it and we’re not responsible for it. We’re just being pulled along by something on the scale of an earthquake. And that it affects physical law. So that’s a hard position. A modified hard position would be that it’s something in the human collective personality that is seeking to express itself through fusion of all the individuals into some kind of cyber-organic matrix whose intent lies in the collective unconscious of the species, and we don’t know what that is. We are all just tits on that boar. And then the soft position…There’s a group of people on the Internet called “singularists”. And they are complete tech heads, engineers, not an iota of psychedelic or spiritual manna in them. But they take all these engineering curves–curves of energy release, curves of speed, curves of population, curves of information densification–and reach exactly the same conclusion, that some time between 2010 and 2020, life becomes unrecognizable. We apparently possess starships, can build nano sites, can download ourselves into circuitry, can completely control our genetic expression, remain immortal, transform into other species, on and on and on, just based on the programs in place in R&D at the corporate-state level. Well, so, clearly, what we’ve done is we’ve found the change button and just like a mad ape we’re just pounding the change button.

And the trick, I mean, the motivation for my career, why I do this rather than stay home in Hawaii where it’s very pleasant, is I think a lot of people are anxious. This causes anxiety, all this. It needn’t. It isn’t a bad thing. It’s scary because the future was postponed for so long that now the breaking of the logjam is going to look like Armageddon. But it isn’t Armageddon. What lies beyond all this I think, is the first authentic human civilization. These are the pre-pre- times. You know Gandhi was once asked what he thought of Western Civilization and he said “It sounds like a veddy good idea.” So, that’s my idea of how the future will look back at this scene.

K: So that explosion of novelty is like your idea of the technology of time travel. It’s the sort of event that once it occurs, changes everything.

TM: Yeah, because, interestingly, you know, I’ve spent a lot of time looking at the time wave and asking questions like how does it relate to the dynastic fortunes of the great families of Europe, how does it relate to the rise and spread of capital, how does it relate to earthquakes, how’s it relate to religions. What it really relates to well, where it just snaps into focus, is technology. Apparently McLuhan was right. It’s technology that shapes culture more than anything else. The politics, the art, all this is derivative of what technologies are in place. And you know when you go from the unstirrupped horse to the stirrupped horse, when you go from the front-loading muzzle to the, whatever, these things are what make the difference. Technological innovation is just reaching an excruciating level of intensity in this society. And the interesting thing is that, unless you’re somebody like me who can surf the net all day from a Hawaiian mountain, you don’t know what’s going on. The people working in these laboratories, the people bringing high bandwidth, they don’t know what’s going on in nanotechnology, neither of them know what’s going on in AI or complexity theory, and none of them know what’s going on in education theory and social programming. In each one of these fields, the top people feel like the Holy Grail of their whole enterprise is five to six years away. Well, it’s going to start arriving, all this stuff. You know, like what I talked about last night, this discovery of these planets outside the solar system is entirely the fact that a certain technology was pushed beyond a certain level of resolution and then–bingo!–these things snap into focus. They knew that if they were there, they would see them, when that technology reached that level of noiseless operation. So, biological evolution has stopped. In a sense cultural evolution has stopped.

It’s funny, I was in a gallery yesterday to see the new James Rosenquist show at the Castelli. So we go in and there’s this construction. I’m familiar with his work, and it’s like a complete departure from everything he’s ever done. I say to the gallery guy, “This is like a complete departure,” and he said, “No, no. This is a reconstruction of a piece he did in 1974 that we showed right in this gallery”. So you realize that the complete departure was the later work and you’re caught in a time loop. All of the art world is like this. Culture has looked like this, felt like this for 25 years. It’s technology that is changing and the first one to surface really is the net. The net is huge, I mean nobody understands the implications of it, not the people building it, not the people using it, not the people fighting it, none of them realize that this protean form…There’s this wonderful line of Stephen Vincent Benet’s, in one of his poems, “John Brown’s Body”, speaking of electricity. He says, “our willing serf already half a god” and this is what the Internet is like. It is really the nervous system of the planet forming embryonically in the Gaian womb and you can just feel it minute by minute knitting and connecting.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

I think it is important to look at the timewave in context.

I'm using the flash version and unfortunately I cannot figure out how do do a screen shot so I encourage you to toy around with it.

When I look at the graph, I see a peak in 1908 (which corresponds to so many events including the introduction of the model t and the the Tunguska event. ) followed by a prolonged period of novelty. To put this into greater perspective, when you look at the period 1500 - 1950, the period of novelty beginning in the late 1800's looks almost like a zero point relative to time previous.

when I look at the period 0-2012, the 20th century is clearly shown as an exceptional novel century relative to millenia prior.

so I guess I would say, that there is nothing inconspicuous about that time at all, only that it is merely the very beginning of a very novel period. :-)

Thanks again for asking questions of me, it helps me learn by forcing me to consider the answers to the questions posed.
cheers,

we are living in the most interesting time in human history

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Tamale_214]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamale_214

we are living in the most interesting time in human history

Indeed we are.
Never mind that the Chinese used "interesting times" as a curse...

And thank YOU for the input.
I find it much easier to learn like this.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Vanitas]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Intresting topic. Ever heard "If you wish to know the future, then study the past" quote. I cant remmember who said it but still, i think it applys to you thread. And like they say, history always has a way of repeating its self. Although to get to a point where it apparently all ends... I cant imagine what'll happen. Great work!!

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by shrike071

I believe time is most certainly a creation of man. At least our perception of it is. All there is when it boils down, is a continuum of cycles. The closest thing to linear or cause and effect time, is the law of karma.

In other news, a correlation Evasius?:

Authorities Quell Inmate Riot at Kentucky Prison - CNN

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

In my head I have been comparing the civil war and now.

The civl war was the people stuck in the past and the people wanting to move on. It was the movement into the industrial age from the agricultral age.

We are currently in the movement of the industrial age to the informational age. This time though, the government isn't what is moving on. We are what's moving on. The informational age demands more freedom, and that is not what the government is giving. We are the ones making the change this time, not the government, that is why there is a revolution coming.

Just think about the civil war and now, and how they compair is shocking!

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

I think what you said is an excellent observation about us wanting to move into the information age and since it's the people, and not the government, they're trying to keep their control of the system that they created. That's why more and more people are starting to see the veil that has been over their eyes, because now, everything that someone says, especially in the public, is documented and people are catching others on their lies and seeing that these people don't care about you or anybody else. They just want to cling to the power that they have now, and eventually enough people are going to want to move on that they're going to lose that control. I think that's why people are waiting for the government to make the first move, so that they can move in and act. I think when that happens, we're going to see a complete change in how society operates. I believe there already are technologies that can end 90% of the problems that we have in this world today. The government's are probably hoarding all that information and technology so that they can keep their control. Free energy is bad for the oil business and the oil business is a big part of the industrial age, along with money, and just about everything else that we have. So maybe when we actually have that shift and get away from the industrial age completely, we'll advance so far so quick that it'll actually be a zero point that the TW is talking about. It already seems like the monetary system is crashing because it doesn't work anymore. It served it's purpose for the time being, but it's time to move on.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Sirius20

oh no no no no no lets not move on because this is very important, especially in interpeting what the Time wave scale means and what will happen.

Ok so you have one comparison right, in both now and then America was transitioning from one age to another. The similarities end there.

Now lets ask, why did the transition cause as civil war? It can be traced back to when Madison was president. Back then people like Henry Clay (famous Westerner senator, although what was west back then would be midwest now) John Calhoun (famous southern senator) and Daniel Webster (famous northern senator). Those three and the senate worked to create the American System. It was introduced right after the war of 1812 with Great Britain.

Basically what it did was modernized the three sections of the US, North, West, and South. It did that by building factories and railroads and such. Only Madison vetoed one of the bills that made up the American system, that was the bill that would modernize the South. This meant that the South would be stuck economically to slavery, while the rest of the nation moved on.

As such the South clinged onto slavery, and believing (although wrongly) that Lincoln would take slavery away, they seceded.

Now lets compare that with today. The south is still one of the poorer sections, but it is modernizing as quickly as every other section. People across the nation have computers, fiber optics and Wi-Fi. Furthermore, there is no issue today that would cause people to break away. Even when the Texan governor threatened to, polls showed the majority of Texans wanted to stay Americans.

So my challenge to you is this, explain in a detailed way with proof that any group in America wants a revolution. The tea parties were never wide spread, the proof being that America still elected Obama, and if the anger was widespread, there was no way Obama could have won.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by cynic121
reply to post by Sirius20

So my challenge to you is this, explain in a detailed way with proof that any group in America wants a revolution. The tea parties were never wide spread, the proof being that America still elected Obama, and if the anger was widespread, there was no way Obama could have won.

Ok, I'm slightly confused in what you were trying to say, but I'll try answering from how I interpreted it. You're saying that the tea parties were never wide spread because Obama was elected. The tea parties took place after Obama was already in office so that really doesn't make sense to me. People bought into his campaign rhetoric and once they realized that he was just making empty promises, they started to get angry. They started realizing that there was no hope or change happening, it was just politics as usual. People are getting fed up with not being included in the decision making process of government. You can see that with the bail-outs, the AIG bonuses, and now with the health care reform. It's not the same as when Bush was in there and people just allowed this stuff to go on. Sure there were protests during his administration, but it seems Obama is getting a whole lot more criticism from people than I've ever seen Bush get. I think technology has changed that. Sure, we had the internet when Bush was in office and you could look up stuff, but we didn't get Youtube until 2005 and we didn't have facebook, or myspace, or any other networking type websites like we have now. From what I've seen on countless youtube videos as well as talking to people in my everyday life, people are getting sick of the government corruption, lies, and secrecy, when Obama claimed that he was going to be transparent. I talk to my dad about this stuff, and he even says that we should throw out the entire government and clean house in order to get people who know what it's like to be an average citizen and not someone who works for big business. We were just talking yesterday about the VA giving 24 million dollars in bonuses, while veterans were getting the short end of the stick. Does that seem fair to you? Now, I looked up the numbers from a few sites stating how many people showed up at the April 15 tea parties, and from the different sources I found it could have been anywhere from about 600K to possibly 1.2 million people across the entire country. Now, granted that is a small fraction of the 300 million people living in the US, but these movements have to start somewhere. The biggest rally I saw for bush protests was maybe 500k. I'll admit, I cringe when I see some of these people talking, because they have no idea what they're even arguing about, but it's the same as when Bush was in office and people were protesting him. They didn't have any real arguments and turned into parrots of what others told them to say. Now, I'm not saying that there will be a civil war in this country or a revolution. Personally, I would rather see all of Congress thrown out in the 2010 election legally, but there are people out there that think that they only way that we're going to see real change in this country is by violence. Go over to the infowars site if you want to see people talking about revolution. There's about 17000 members there and that crowd is all about revolution. Now whether or not a revolution actually happens is an entirely different story all together, but there are people who want it to happen.

Here's a video showing what some of the people are actually saying about the government from the April 15 protest.

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join