It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Wow, today seems like the 9/11 of quakes, tsunamis and Japan! Being glued to the computer the entire morning!!!

And yesterday I've seen for first time the movie Signals from the Future!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
FROM TIMEWAVE DAILY RESONANCES THREAD:

FEBRUARY 25 2011

The 1896 Meiji-Sanriku earthquake was highly destructive, generating the most devastating tsunami in Japanese history, destroying about 9,000 homes and causing at least 22,000 deaths.[1][2] This magnitude 7.2 event occurred at 19:32 (local time) on June 15, 1896. The magnitude of the tsunami (Mt = 8.2)[3] was much greater than expected for the estimated seismic magnitude and this earthquake has been regarded as being part of a distinct class of events, a tsunami earthquake.

VERY near to March 7 2011 Japan 7.2 quake and this one on March 11 2011!!!

MARCH 15 2011

Pole shift hoax

- 1899 June 25 – Three Denver, Colorado newspapers publish a story (later proved to be a fabrication) that the Chinese government under the Guangxu Emperor is going to demolish the Great Wall of China.

MARCH 16 2011

August 28 – At least 512 are killed when a debris hill from the Sumitomo Besshi copper mine at Niihama, Shikoku, Japan, collapses after heavy rain; 122 houses, a smelting factory, hospital and many other facilities are destroyed
edit on 11-3-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
JAPAN MELTDOWN -- GLOBAL NUCLEAR FALLOUT MAP

10 days to reach U.S coastal areas.

MARCH 22 2011 - PEAK OF GRAPH

edit on 12-3-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Poor japan. But lets not get ahead of ourselves. Atomic bombs have gone off in japan before. The US was unaffected. Theres 5,000 miles of ocean to cross. Thats a pretty long distance for anything to hi the us.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari

post the graph..
Makes it easier to make the connections

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

All I've gotta say to this one is....

LOL!

Go get on some meds, dude. I usually am against it, but for your case.... I'll make an exception.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

March 19-22 also happens to be the 3 day window of when the moon will be at its closest approach to the earth in 18 years. Basic physics says that we should expect there to be effects from this to the tides, at the VERY least.

Let's not forget that magma has a tide as well. It rises and falls, sloshes around, almost in the same manner as salt water but less viscous. These earthquakes and strange magnetosphere behavior are things I would expect to see during this time, and seeing them on the Timewave just adds more fuel to the idea that there is a form of energy that is linked to it. The links to other celestial events have been pretty spot on so far, and it's possible that the influence in the Timewave is greater than we think.

I just think it is too coincidental to ignore that connection.

I also think that there is still MUCH more earthquake activity coming over the next 10 days as the moon's tidal forces increase on earth. I don't think we'll see continents sink like people suggest, but I do think we'll see a definite increase in activity.

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Go get some meds for your lack of education.
I happened to watch a forecast map that was LATER labelled a hoax.
Its not that I'm a nuclear radiation genius...

I looked the map, it said 10 days, I wrote that.
Its fake, I now know, its okay.

Anyway, its one of the most important events of this year and the peak of the graph so near to this its relevant.
And also , I happened to have a book that explains the 1896 June 15 Japan tsunami, that is the event that was repeated now.

P. S. And DON'T send me personal messages. I got the message. You are not educated enough to understand that I'm a 21 years old man that happened to receive a hoax map.
I now know the forecast of 10 days was a hoax. That's it for me.
edit on 13-3-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Here's what this month looks like ;

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a813b75d4de1.png[/atsimg]

The peek is the turning point of March 19th - 21st which is also when the full moon occurs.

Lets not give in to insults here ,despite different views and mistakes.

Stay alert ,notice the synchronicites and keep an open mind.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mystic Technician

how about a screenshot of the whole rest of the graph
and the dates should be easier to pinpoint

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

You can download the software for yourself - do a google search its fairly easy to find and use.

re: Japan - not cool

My colleague today was talking about how obviously Nuclear Power isn't a viable alternative to oil given the safety risks. IMO its still safer than oil but she had a point.

We need to be looking at renewable energy, but of course there is no profit in that so noone wants to invest in it. We need to get rid of the monetary system.

I am looking forward to the 22nd - it feels like we are at the start of a rollercoaster ride where you are slowly being dragged up the first peak by a chain. There's all this tension building up and I just want to be on the other side of it. It might be scary but I think I would feel better about it if there were some noticable changes happening rather than this awkward feeling of "inertia" - i.e. Believing something big is about to happen but being unable to act because no-one else believes it.

Might have to wait a bit longer, but I am hoping the dam breaks at the end of March so to speak, so that we can get on with the show.
edit on 14-3-2011 by Cecilofs because: Spelling.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

March 19-22 also happens to be the 3 day window of when the moon will be at its closest approach to the earth in 18 years. Basic physics says that we should expect there to be effects from this to the tides, at the VERY least.

~Namaste

THis is only as close as the supermoon of 1992. Not that long ago. Infact they happen regular enough.
Had them in 1955, 1974, 1992 and even 2005.

There seems to be a chance they can lead to an increase in extreme weather events but nothing more serious. Some flooding possibly. Don't seem to have a major impact.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

By the whole rest of the graph ,do you mean 2011?

Originally posted by Evasius
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da112e0e965d.jpg[/atsimg]

Here's the entire graph from the very beginning to near the end ;

Originally posted by Mystic Technician
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6a6dd1d99abf.jpg[/atsimg]

We are currently in the same kind of pattern as the yellow part of it ,

as the whole year of 2011 echoes that part completely.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

~Namaste

THis is only as close as the supermoon of 1992. Not that long ago. Infact they happen regular enough.
Had them in 1955, 1974, 1992 and even 2005.

There seems to be a chance they can lead to an increase in extreme weather events but nothing more serious. Some flooding possibly. Don't seem to have a major impact.

So you honestly believe that the moon can only move the water of the planet and not any other liquid inside of it? You should look at history... a lot of those super moons take months to make their approach and move back into apogee, so if you're looking for changes in earth activity, you have to look at the month leading up to the perigee and the month leading away. When I do a quick glance at the USGS, it just so happens that the months leading up to and after those perigees were increases in MAGNITUDE of quakes, not necessarily the number.

I really thought common sense would apply here, but I was wrong. I don't understand how someone can say "Yes, the oceans move because of the moon" but don't equate the liquid under the crust to be similarly effected?

First of all, scientists don't even know what ACTUALLY causes quakes, just that they occur because of the movement of the tectonic plates, but they don't know the engine that causes it. They still can't predict them fully because they have no clue why they REALLY happen.

With that said, how would they know for 100% sure that the moon has NO effect on the other liquids and gases around the planet??? In fact, what about the other planets and their effects too?

So let me get this straight... the moon and it's gravity are enough to move hundred of billions of tons of water, but not lava or magma? Don't the tectonic plates sit on top of a layer of magma? Is my point established or do I need to go on?

I don't see why people constantly challenge this idea... scientists still study lava and magma because THEY DON'T FULLY UNDERSTAND IT, just like seismology, because they still can't predict quakes even though they can detect them the moment they happen.

I am not saying that all quakes are caused by the moon, but to ignore the fact that the moon could play any role in the movement of magma, which is directly related to tectonic movement and volcanic activity, is foolish IMO. Then again, it's just my opinion.

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

all i was trying to say was the last few didn't seem to have huge effects on the planet. Its not an original occurance that we haven't seen for hundreds of years or anything like that. I wasn't expecting a lecture on how stupid I am and on how intelligent you are.

Sorry for disturbing you o mighty one.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

When I do a quick glance at the USGS, it just so happens that the months leading up to and after those perigees were increases in MAGNITUDE of quakes, not necessarily the number.

Your quick glance is wrong. There is very little correlation between quakes and the Moon.

I really thought common sense would apply here, but I was wrong. I don't understand how someone can say "Yes, the oceans move because of the moon" but don't equate the liquid under the crust to be similarly effected?

Just because you think that a stiffer material that can flex should act like water that can flow does not make it so. Take a look and learn.

They still can't predict them fully because they have no clue why they REALLY happen.

That's not why and you probably even know that is not correct. The problem is not having adequate information about the conditions at the fault planes.

With that said, how would they know for 100% sure that the moon has NO effect on the other liquids and gases around the planet??? In fact, what about the other planets and their effects too? [/quotes]
Guess you made no effort to find out. That's okay because there is a link at the bottom of this post.

So let me get this straight... the moon and it's gravity are enough to move hundred of billions of tons of water, but not lava or magma? Don't the tectonic plates sit on top of a layer of magma? Is my point established or do I need to go on?

I think you might be onto the basic observation that water flows, but rocks do not flow during the short period that the moon passes by any given spot on the Earth.

I don't see why people constantly challenge this idea... scientists still study lava and magma because THEY DON'T FULLY UNDERSTAND IT, just like seismology, because they still can't predict quakes even though they can detect them the moment they happen.

That's correct. People are still learning about the world around. For example, you and I and the person you are berating in your post are learning new things. Scientists too are learning more about the world around us.

I am not saying that all quakes are caused by the moon, but to ignore the fact that the moon could play any role in the movement of magma, which is directly related to tectonic movement and volcanic activity, is foolish IMO. Then again, it's just my opinion.

All quakes caused by the Moon? No. Only a very few quakes might be caused by the Moon. The evidence is still not clear that there are any quakes caused by the moon.

Can the position of the moon or the planets affect seismicity?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

all i was trying to say was the last few didn't seem to have huge effects on the planet. Its not an original occurance that we haven't seen for hundreds of years or anything like that. I wasn't expecting a lecture on how stupid I am and on how intelligent you are.

Sorry for disturbing you o mighty one.

Hey now... I'm sorry if that came across as an insult to you, I was more uptight about nobody seeing the connection to tides of magma under the crust is all.... didn't mean any offense. I did not at all try to imply that you were stupid, so I apologize if it came across as such.

No worries, you didn't disturb me.

~Namaste
edit on 14-3-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Your quick glance is wrong. There is very little correlation between quakes and the Moon.

Really? No connection huh....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/08f586870e1a.png[/atsimg]

Now show me YOUR data that PROVES me wrong. The above was made from USGS data and lunar cycles and CLEARLY shows a relationship between the magnitude and the distance of the moon from the earth. Show me your proof please before you jump on here and start nitpicking at semantics.... again.

Just because you think that a stiffer material that can flex should act like water that can flow does not make it so. Take a look and learn.

What about if I and several scientists from the USGS think the same thing? I never said it should act like water, I said it should be effected by gravity and the moon / sun in a similar manner as water. Take your own advice and look and learn:

vulcan.wr.usgs.gov...
en.wikipedia.org...

Few realize that the solid earth also exhibits tidal behavior with bulges on opposite sides of the globe, also driven by the moon. At HVO, we can actually measure these tides with our tiltmeters and strainmeters. The earth's surface tilts up to 0.03 microradians in response to the apparent passage of the moon overhead. A tilt of one microradian is the tilt of a solid bar one kilometer (0.6 miles) long with one end raised by the thickness of a dime. To emphasize how small the tidal tilts are, our tiltmeters automatically alert us to the possibility of volcanic activity when tilts change more than 0.5 microradians in 5 minutes. Who would have thought that the moon had that kind of power, not only to be able to cause the world's oceans to bulge, but also to squeeze terra firma twice a day? (NOT STEREOLOGIST) But it does, so it should not come as a complete shock that reputable scientists have suggested that these squeezings might influence whether a volcano will erupt or not.

Volcanologists use the regular, predictable Earth tide movements to calibrate and test sensitive volcano deformation monitoring instruments. The tides may also trigger volcanic events. Seismologists have determined that microseismic events are correlated to tidal variations in Central Asia (north of the Himalayas). [5] The semidiurnal amplitude of terrestrial tides can reach about 55 cm at the equator which is important in GPS calibration and VLBI measurements. Also to make precise astronomical angular measurements requires knowledge of the Earth's rate of rotation and nutation, both of which are influenced by earth tides.

And since the earth's plates sit on top of layers of magma, I think that allows my idea (I never stated it to be FACT) to have merit... it sucks that you don't see the same thing because if you did, you might actually help the discussion instead of picking apart pieces of what I say. Again, prove that I'm wrong with facts like I'm presenting.

That's not why and you probably even know that is not correct. The problem is not having adequate information about the conditions at the fault planes.

Umm, isn't that what I said? They really don't know the reason that the plates move, just that they do. They also can't measure miles below the earth's surface to see what's happening there.... lack of observation = lack of results = lack of undrerstanding = THEY DON'T KNOW!

You can pick apart what I say all you want, but I usually won't bother posting without facts to back up what I claim. If my facts are wrong, it's because of bad sources, which I can usually spot and catch before I publish something I believe to be true. You can say what you want, but I will almost always post proof unless it's an esoteric, religious or similar type of subject that leaves too much room for conjecture.

You seem pretty smart, it would be awesome if you would stop trying to debunk people just for the sake of debunking without really looking at what they are presenting. I get that you are trying to dispel rumor and myth and separate things between fact and fiction, but you should stop trying to "one-up" people. Everything you posted above is complete straw man debate without stating ONCE WHY I was wrong while presenting your facts.

I really despise these types of arguments because they are meaningless other than to "correct" someone's assumptions of someone else's ideas. Total waste of time but I am here to present new ideas and share information, no matter how controversial, so I stick by what I said in my post until proven otherwise.

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Was there a "supermoon" in 1896? Apparently there was one during one of Japan's other big Tsunamis as well.

Wikipedia - List of Earthquakes in Japan

I think the resonance between the 1896 Tsunami and the recent one is significant. Looking at the Wikipedia information for past Earthquakes/Tsunamis (link above) it seems that they were both in roughly the same location and both have had death tolls well into the thousands. By contrast there have only been a few Tsunamis between then and now that have claimed over 1000 lives, only 1 which approached the same magnitude in 1933, which was also in the same location as the 1896 one and claimed 3000+ casualties.

However, the 1896 Earthquake was much smaller than the recent one and generated a Tsunami that was bigger than expected for the size of the quake. This could mean the two aren't resonantly related. On the other hand, you could say that they are related, because the significance for humans is the devastation caused by the wave while the earthquake itself is largely irrelevant (doing very little damage compared to the wave).

Going forward, the resonance for the 1933 Tsunami will occur in September 2011 (isn't that when Elenin is due?), so we will have to wait till then to see if that resonance is also similar.

Now, there are other factors which influence the devastation caused by the Tsunamis. Population density is one, but if that were the sole factor then you'd expect the death tolls to steadily decrease, which isn't the case. Early warning systems help some people avoid the Tsunami or prepare for it, which also influences the outcome. Additionally, Japan is one of the most prepared nations since they deal with Tsunamis quite often, meaing you would also expect the death toll to be smaller now than in the 1896 event (which so far it has been).

Basically, despite being prepared for it and having early warning systems, the area was still devastated and the death toll is currently 3000+ which is equivalent to the 1933 Tsunami but a lot less than the 1986 one (27,000+). The final numbers still aren't in and then you have the issue of the Meltdowns.

I can't find any resonances fo the Nuclear Meltdowns, though as Zagari posted there was a copper mine that exploded, killing ~500 people in Japan, though it was in another area. Could be a possible resonance for the Nuclear Meltdowns. Given that Nuclear Power Plants weren't around in the 1890s its unlikely that there would be any nuclear resonances, but what about energy in general?

The overarching resonance is with the 2nd industrial revolution (and before that the first agricultural revolution around 6000BC). Around 6000BC we were coming into our own as farmers and irrigators. In the late 1800s we were coming into our own as a fossil fuel burning civilisation. Now in the 2000s we are feeling the resonance of both these revolutions as the consequences coming to bite us on the ass and IMO usher in a new energy paradigm. The consequences of both revolutions were increased population and spread of humans across the planet (and into areas prone to natural disasters). In the case of the latter, the consequence has been increased pollution, destruction of the environment and our descent into the madness of our current economic system.

There is no solid evidence that man-made climate change causes Earthquakes, but I understand some people are looking at the connection. There are also theories about HAARP being the cause but I know very little about that.

On the other hand, Nuclear Energy has been suggested as a good alternative to fossil fuels, but here in the Japan incident we see the downside of using that for energy.

The only alternative is the renewables, which very few people want to invest in, because they will ultimately kill the economy (in a good way).

Unless there really is a Zero Point energy device that TPTB are hiding from us

Random thought for the day (no evidence at all for this so take it for what it is): What about giant "solar sails" orbiting the planet which catch solar radiation in all forms and convert it to electricity? If Tesla was right then they could "funnel" the electricity into our atmosphere, from where everyone could draw power literally out of thin air.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

reply to post by mossme89

I reached the point, starting by January this year, that I don't really care about my life as before, in the sense that having a job and a school degree doesn't mean anything to me.
Its just pure bull#, pure agony.
No one will need a job in 2 years...

What I care about is , experience, having fun, being myself, enjoying my freaking life every moment I can.

I definitely feel like my age doesn't matter anything, I have no age, there is no time, there is only experience...

When I'm with some particular people I feel like there is just us in the world...Like every other thing is outside my world...

I literally live to be able to enjoy some other laughs with friends...
My family and my friends are the only , ONLY thing I care about as of now...

Everything else became pointless to me, to the point that I do those things in a automatic way...But I'm constantly day-dreaming, I'm costantly distracted by little things...

I actually feel very detouched from daily routine stuff...I constantly watch people around me and think :

" You guys have no idea, no idea ".

The mere thought of what could happen at the end of this graph makes me so happy and so serene, that if it actually will happen that day...

I don't know, I will just be forever happy and serene, in that case...

And yes, today I had a very excellent day...For the simple reason that I laughed for more than a minute...

Laughing is very important to me...XD...Far more important that getting a job...

I know exactly how you feel, I started going through the same thing last year. Very frustrating living in a world full of people that don't understand this though

top topics

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join