It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do UFOs Crash?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

There has been legit scientist studying this matter. Sure, scientists shied away in the early ufo years, but not all of them. And as far as I know, none of them have proven any ufo crash was legit.

So, this issue is as certain as UFOs themselves. Though I believe there are many legit ufo experiences of genuinely mysterious and unknown origin. Or unknowable is more accurate.

I’ve always been suspicious of the alien crash meme. I don’t believe Roswell was legit, and as far as I know, most of the lore of these crashes are hoaxes or a part of a gov IC disinformation scheme.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Just look at two well-known stories: Colonel Corso’s spiel about some kind of radar was used by the air force to knock down ufos, and they went to him and begged him to get them to stop! Ridicules.

And the famous Bob Lazar claimed he worked on alien ufos.

Yet these were brand-new crafts, NOT crashed saucers. Then, the alien craft dropped out of the sky into area 51 on a trampoline spanking new without a dent!

Another, to me, absurd tale.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Maybe it's an experiment to if we lab rats can work out their tech.

Or their way of accidently on purpose giving us tech. Or both

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   
all the supposed UFOs with exotic composition material airframes Are Not outerspace crafts... but are customized pods for Spirit entities to traverse this dimension with a 'pilot'

those FOO Fighters, at the end of WW2, were not UFOs but were astral projected 'video-devices' from the realm we know as Heaven (via quantum entanglement)

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RCarter

if these are probes or some sort of observation teams from somewhere else(other world, other time, other earth, another dimension) who knows how long it takes them to really traverse the gap between them and us.

if there is a real cost in time than the variety of UFO's make sense as they would just keep sending them and now we are seeing the more advanced modles and less crashes.

There are of course secret military and PMC's messing around with god knows what and then we have unknown natural phenomenal.

i have seen light way way way up zig zag across the entire sky in 3-4 seconds that were a very unique color and movement, i have seen a small black triangle once and my closest encounter was with an orange basketball sized orb.

add all that stuff up plus the fact that humans aren't the best eye witnesses, and its no wonder we cant figure any of this out.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Blast from the past, 2009.

Thought I would have throw my 2 cents in on this subject but I guess I didn't. Im still breathing so I guess its not too late lol

Given all the possibilities so far, there is still one more to consider.

I suspect we human beings were given many things to think about, to occupy our minds in a controlled manner. This is generally called a Psysop. Psysops are created to have a targeted population, in essence, believe things that are not actually true. To manipulate trains of thought into certain directions the creators of the "disinformation" wish.

Since these "Aliens" have been traversing our sky's for quite some time, as pointed out by some contributors, these craft must be highly advanced, and not prone to breakdowns or malfunctions. Therefore, what you see is exactly what you were expected to see. And it is definitely not out of the realm of possibilities that "some" crashes were designed to be part of a psysop, and intentional. It would be a really good way to program the population into disseminating a pre fabricated "story". Just think of the little gray alien as a programmable, disposable, tool, for I suspect, that is exactly what they are.

Just, my 2 cents.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

i would say that most of the creatures that are seen on the ground or in bed rooms are some sort of bio robot or whatever.

imagine their mind tricks don't work all the way or the person is waiting gun in hand and pops a few of them.

surely the controllers aren't going to risk exposure of being seen let alone shot at

i had a rather unpleasant close almost face to face encounter with a simi transparent creature in my backyard, it had round eyes, biiger but not huge and shined like a cat when my flashlight hit it.

it wasn't so much scary as sup[rising and i think i surprised it by confronting it instead of giving into the fear, it took all i had.

after a few seconds it looked like it was running but it had no feet and didnt really stop at obstacles more floated right over them.

i could feel its presence before i ever say it, i was inside and it felt like someone staring at the back of my head x1000.

it worries me what might have happened if i didnt confront it, but there was NO way it was human

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz

There has been legit scientist studying this matter. Sure, scientists shied away in the early ufo years, but not all of them. And as far as I know, none of them have proven any ufo crash was legit.

So, this issue is as certain as UFOs themselves. Though I believe there are many legit ufo experiences of genuinely mysterious and unknown origin. Or unknowable is more accurate.

I’ve always been suspicious of the alien crash meme. I don’t believe Roswell was legit, and as far as I know, most of the lore of these crashes are hoaxes or a part of a gov IC disinformation scheme.

Yes, ufo experiences are genuinely mysterious and Nick Cook, former aviation editor, Janes Defence Weekly, author of 'The Hunt for Zero Point Energy' explains just how unknown they still are. Very interesting interviews at link.

So you have several bodies of people who should know about this stuff and who remain baffled — the pilots and the operational community, and the development community, insofar as I can speak to it. Even outfits known for the development of radical technology, like Lockheed Martin Skunk Works, appear to be baffled by this technology. Now, you have to caveat that with: It's not impossible that this has been developed in the black. But on the balance of probabilities, when after you've spoken to all of those people who are all equally baffled by what is going on, and then you apply that to Congress, which should have, at least in some courses, some oversight of what is going on, and they are baffled, you've got to sort of shrug your shoulders and go, you know, whatever this is, it's much more interesting than anything I've had an opportunity to examine in the course of a 30-odd year career in aerospace and defense.

www.kqed.org...

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: fish77

I don't doubt your sincerity. Many things go Bump in the night. It may shock many people when I say this, but, technology is probably Billions of years old, and we human beings are kept as mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed healthy amounts of fertilizer...

I personally suspect "Ghost" apparitions are actually a form of high tech, hologram based. Why? To cause chaos confusion and unbelievable story lines to invalidate the observer....

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   

usually people who see alot of UFO's or whatever have other so called high strangeness the follows them

my ex gf saw a person she said dressed all in black leaning over me when i was asleep and just vanished like smoke from a cigarette

personally i think humans are alot older and have a much richer history than we can imagine, look how far we have gotten in a few 100 years, so to think that the entire course of modern humans didnt have a civilization like or even more advanced than our current one isnt out of the question.

maybe the 'visitors' we have are just trying to come back home and have 100's of 1000's of years have adapted to they new worlds or even space.

invisibility would be the perfect way to hide small probes to tech on a wall to even whole creatures.

the question really to me is, how many of us have been tinkered with and than have our memories distorted or even erased.

I could right now do awful things to you and with one injection you would have zero idea who did it or why.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: fish77

I could right now do awful things to you and with one injection you would have zero idea who did it or why.
I am aware of the practice. Folks who find themselves in highly classified jobs find out the hard way about the "Jab".

the question really to me is, how many of us have been tinkered with and than have our memories distorted or even erased.

I have no missing time I am aware of. (Who knows what happens when we sleep?)

maybe the 'visitors' we have are just trying to come back home and have 100's of 1000's of years have adapted to they new worlds or even space.

I have no "In House" memories of any past lives. But yet through reading more and more information of one type or another I find myself Seeing more and more of our past. And even wondering if I was part of that past in some way. I can see the formation of our planet as if it was yesterday. I can see how our planet has been externally manipulated threw out time. And, I can see the forces that attempt to hide all of it.

As I understand it erasing ones memories is a prerequisite to incarnate into a physical body here on earth. Though there are people who can remember previous incarnations, and have been proven valid. That in itself would validate the status of our Souls, being immortal. After all, how boring would it be if we lived, in immortal bodies. Wishing for a end to finally relieve them of that pain. But may find themselves jumping from the frying pan, into the fire...

I do not have total recall as I said. But I can see much through the eyes of others, by reading. Its not just the average reading, its almost like reading, in 3D.

You ever get the Jab? And if so, how would you ever know.......

I smoke too much (tobacco), way too much......

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
i worked for a military contractor and part of the job was a narco-interrogation by a doctor and an integrator and a few mg of Versed.

no idea what i said no idea what they asked, but i got the job.

i also let them do it and signed a stack of paperwork i was going from secret to top secret

my phone may or may not have been tapped per my contract and they were allowed to search me and my house, car, anything at anytime.

i think Carl Jung should be required reading for this site, the Trickster is a common thread for all of humanity.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   

This company Radiance Technologies is also based out of Huntsville AL …with a division near or in Nellis….

Vid was released Oct 15 2022…..George Knapp is interviewer and narrator.

👽
edit on 17-10-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I recently read Jacques Valles co-written book Trinity about an alleged ufo crash. I found it to be quite thought provoking. He has some theories about this topic, in short terms that we might be witnessing a display of sorts. It might be a symbolic act or in this case even a warning since the crash supposedly happened right after and in the vicinity of the first test of mankind’s biggest nuclear weapon.
edit on 17-10-2022 by Dimensionalcowboy because: Typos

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: fish77
i worked for a military contractor and part of the job was a narco-interrogation by a doctor and an integrator and a few mg of Versed.

no idea what i said no idea what they asked, but i got the job.

i also let them do it and signed a stack of paperwork i was going from secret to top secret

my phone may or may not have been tapped per my contract and they were allowed to search me and my house, car, anything at anytime.

i think Carl Jung should be required reading for this site, the Trickster is a common thread for all of humanity.

Sorry to hear that.

Let me explain.

In one of President Kennedy's speeches he stated "We are inherently apposed to secret societies, secret oaths and to secret proceedings"... He went on to share the reasons for those words.

What we have today is a government that is virtually a secret society in itself. I have said this in the past "A secret kept at all costs, will cost everything, in the end". Secrets that should have never been secret are now destroying our way of life.

How does it start? Its a secret. In as far as those people who have to sign that stack of papers its akin to them selling their souls. Because there is no end date to those NDA's Its kind of like the Masons when they give their oath, they see something that is wrong, or outright evil, they have to keep their mouths, shut! In both cases they have some great people caught in a evil system...

No, I have never signed those papers, nor do I have any intentions to do so. If a hand shake or gentlemen's agreement isnt good enough, I'm not interested. I want to keep my soul. Now in saying that, my 3D vision has given me insight into some of those secrets, and some of those are worth keeping, and so far I have. You think your the only one that has his communications monitored?

Though time is running out because complete disclosure is on its way. It must, because without it, in my view, our planet will self destruct. "Some" are dragging their feet waiting for certain events to occur, and or others, the foot dragging is intentional, all depends on who is really who. But one of the biggest hold backs are the people themselves, they have been so brain washed they would rather die than to change their views, ways. And it really is killing them.

So I sympathize with you. I can imaging the pain it may cause you.

There are other consideration involved, on a spiritual level. And I suppose those considerations are the true reason for "Foot Dragging"... Nuff on that............

edit on PMMondayMonday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago10108 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Our atmosphere is completely alien to any e.t.

Because their existence and everything related is equipped for heavy radiation and u.v. rays, our atmosphere is extremely dangerous to anything originating elsewhere. Same reasons our visibility of things not from earth are greatly limited. Our vision and matter's particles are all genetically modified by the constant solar bombardment that has been occurring for millions of years. You simply cannot account for such measures without doing otherworldly things that defy our physics... like fly an airborne craft straight to the bottom of the ocean, where humans find it impossible to survive.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   

usually things can only be classified for X amount of years like 15-25-50-100 but can always be extended

the thing with people is that we WILL die and the closer some get to that date and depending what they saw or were part of start to slip out as stories or rumor.

most of the time classified work is making parts for thing you will have zero idea of the final project.

my job was essentially pushing a button and moving my objects down the line.

sounds silly but that's how most of it is, very few people have even a part of the picture let alone the whole one.

and believe it or not alot of work is done in schools, the school i went to is partnered very closely with the DOD and AF for laser and other DEW type stuff. Honestly way over my head most of the stuff they do behind those doors.

also sometimes depending what materials your working with require a security clearance

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: WynonasHairyBeaver

Our atmosphere is completely alien to any e.t.

Because their existence and everything related is equipped for heavy radiation and u.v. rays, our atmosphere is extremely dangerous to anything originating elsewhere.

Welcome to the club, I hope you stay here is enjoyable.

Would not your statement be dependent on the elsewhere and what type of biological form the alien would have? Though I do agree some alien life forms would find it difficult to survive in a atmosphere such as ours. But if one studies the ancient past of our planet, one might find it was quite different than today. It used to have roughly 10% water, 90% land, and a 35% oxygen content. Do you think it possible that undetected alien intervention may have been at play?

<< 4  5  6   >>

join