It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about Roswell?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

The truth about Roswell?

news.bbc.co.uk

Dennis lives in a rather frightening world...

He believes the US is really governed by a kind of secret committee of senior military and intelligence officials with the president serving as a kind of hired hand to deal with the public.

"Basically he can't be trusted with information like this" says Dennis.

"Back in Truman's time, we're looking at a thing called 'Majestic 12'... some of the highest military people... I believe today we still have a group similar to that that calls the shots."

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
It's unusual for a major news agency to address a question like this.

The article includes a fair amount of background and some interviews - along with some blatant inaccuracies, notably regarding how long questions about alien life and UFOs have been in the public arena.

An arch-skeptic myself, I have a vehement dislike of biased journalism, especially when it adopts a mocking tone.

So what do you make of it? Why has the question made the headlines? What do you think of the BBC's analysis?

And above all, is there any truth to the conclusion?

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
You're a little late I think, we already have topics on this in breaking news and aliens and ufo forums!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jimminycricket

Thanks. I was too slow typing. As soon as I posted I saw another thread & I immediately sent an alert to the mods to ask them to take this one down.

[edit on 14/6/09 by pause4thought]

join