It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from a newbie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Hi ATS.

I am a long time lurker and have finally made the decision to sign up and participate.

My interests cover a broad range of topics and I consider myself to be a very open minded individual.

I hope to contribute to ATS in a meaningful and positive manner and I look forward to getting to know you all a bit better as time permits.

Peace

-astrij

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Welcome to the chaos of this site. Hope you enjoy your stay here and remember to control yourself. This site can be extremely addictive.(Example is your truly me). And make sure you read the T&C before you start posting and make yourself aware of the rules and regulations.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by astrij

Yes, yes...

PeaceJet is right....

But another way to ensure you enjoy the site is to make sure you post when inebriated...

Lose the inhibitions and Nirvana is right around the corner...

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
There's a flag for you. I was a lurker for along time as well. I know now it is about stars, and flags......ha ha ha. I'm a newbie too, but I've gotten the ever coveted applause lol. Welcome.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Welcome astrij! I would give you two pieces of advice, no make that three:

1. Beware of the signs of ATS addiction- Bleeding fingertips from hours and hours of typing, tinfoil hat, missing hours or days...

2. Attack the post, not the poster. Debate should never be personal!

3. HAVE FUN!!!

See you around the boards!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by peacejet
Welcome to the chaos of this site. Hope you enjoy your stay here and remember to control yourself. This site can be extremely addictive.(Example is your truly me). And make sure you read the T&C before you start posting and make yourself aware of the rules and regulations.

Thanks for the welcome peacejet. I think ATS becomes a drug of choice, doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29
reply to post by astrij

Yes, yes...

PeaceJet is right....

But another way to ensure you enjoy the site is to make sure you post when inebriated...

Lose the inhibitions and Nirvana is right around the corner...

Believe it or not, I have already had a few drinks tonight so I am one step ahead of the game.

Thanks for the welcome.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
There's a flag for you. I was a lurker for along time as well. I know now it is about stars, and flags......ha ha ha. I'm a newbie too, but I've gotten the ever coveted applause lol. Welcome.

Thank you very much for the flag and the welcome, Sancho. See you around ATS.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
Welcome astrij! I would give you two pieces of advice, no make that three:

1. Beware of the signs of ATS addiction- Bleeding fingertips from hours and hours of typing, tinfoil hat, missing hours or days...

2. Attack the post, not the poster. Debate should never be personal!

3. HAVE FUN!!!

See you around the boards!

I will definitely take these pieces of advice in to account. Especially the third one. You can never have too much fun, right?

Thanks for the welcome Jaxon.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Hi astrij, i'm pretty new still, but it is addictive, i can tell already! Flagged.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bunken Drum
Hi astrij, i'm pretty new still, but it is addictive, i can tell already! Flagged.

Thank you bunken for the kind words and the flag.

See you around ATS.

new topics

top topics

join