It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(DOR) Murdoch Matinee

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Murdoch Matinee

(customer): Two Tickets for 'Mayhem at Melvins'

(Automated Ticketbooth): "Movies Already Started"

(customer): No problem, I'm sure we can piece it together

(Automated Ticketbooth): Alrighty, that'll be $24.98...Please feed all tickets into Entrance Gate #2

(Ticketmaster): Thank You for supporting Rhegal Cinemas concessions are that way ->
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(customer): I'll have a medium popco....

(vendor): Sir, No large bags are allowed in the theater..

(customer): It's just my popcorn bowl, .....see

(vendor): Whoa! Awesome,... Where'd you get it?

(customer): ..uh.. a close friend gave it to me

(vendor): Well.. I know how that is.. here's your order

(customer): Could You?...

(vendor): Yes,.. let me get the door for you.... enjoy the show.

MOVIE:

"......No..... I haven't seen him in a while,..... the shutters are probably the only things that move in that house."

"The Shutters?"

"Yeah, they're opened during the morning and come down around noon.... No lights are ever on though and...."

"and what?"

".....and there's... there's a..... Come Inside, I need to tell you something...... Listen Richard there's a lot of folks going into that house and not coming back out.....

(customer): (laughing gleefully)

(Moviegoer 1): shhhhh, Hey Goofball I didn't dole out Twelve bucks for a comedy... be quiet up there....

(kid): ..Mister COOL Bowl!!!

(Moviegoer 1): ....shhhhh, shhhh..

(Moviegoer 2): BI #cH.... Don't you SHUSH my son, We paid to get in here like everyone else

(Moviegoer 1): "Go to Hel...."

(Moviegoer 2): What'd you say?....That's what I thought.

MOVIE:

"what?"

"they're going in but not coming out... they give the door a knock, go inside and that's the last I see of them."

"Mam I don't think that...."

"Look, You don't have to believe me... it wouldn't be the first time my words were Ignored. PEOPLE ARE NOT COMING OUT OF THAT HOUSE!!!"

"thank you Ms. Taylor you've been a big help"........

Al: Hey Rich, What did she say?

Rich: The crazy old bat is spouting off ludicrous accusations, erroneous assumptions, and biased statements... Against a Decent Man!...

Al: all that huh?...

Rich: Yeah

Al: well, We didn't check the back door.. maybe he's in the basement,.... come on,... let's have another look over there...

Rich: but What if she's right Al?

Al: bro! you said yourself that she's nuts... besides if anything's wrong with him we can take him on... so?....

Rich: all right, All right.... you do the knocking and I'll do the talking

Al: Goodshot.....

Rich: Helloooo... anyone home...

Al: .. he's home, I hear the water running,.... Hey Melvin... it's Al and Rich,..... we need you to take a look at the transmission.... the Chevy's in the driveway..... I can leave it overnight if that's ok with you...mel..

Rich: PHEW

Al: .. man,.. What are you over there doing?

Rich: bro..... bro, take a look through this fake window... Who the hell Mel thinks he is Predator?.....dammmn dog... they're stacked all the way up to the roof....

Al: they?.... ey Rich, get your head out of that hole

Rich: blehk, pbbbt, pbbbt, it smells too, flies are everywhere

Al: Rich Get Your Head Out of the Hole, The Shutters are coming down... We need to GO!

Rich: I can't move back... help me out Al

Al: I'm not playing man the shutters are coming down

Rich: I said I can't MOVE!... dammit Al help me OUT!....

Al: Quick!, Rich move your Arm to the righhh.... Mel.....MEL, is that yoUGug gg.....

Rich: What the 'F'?... Al!, ALLEN is that a CHAINSAW MOTOR?!!!?...

Al: .....ggggurgle.....

Rich: AL!, MAN.. PULL ME OUT BRO' I CAN'T BREEEEGGGGgggurgle

Melvin: mwahahahahahahBWAHAHAHAHAHAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(woman 1): ....creepy movie.... that's exactly why I don't date mechanics... You never know what they're capable of inventing..

(woman 2): I hear ya, The Mystery Channel has followed this tragedy for 17 years,... apparently he's responsible for several murders... Over 700 skulls were found in Mel's interior walls alone... I've heard that, .. all the Craniums were removed....

(woman 1): ....gross... I wonder what he did with them...

(Ticketmaster): Enjoyed the Show sir?

(customer): Yes, quite intriguing

(vendor): Drive Safely...

" I know that but it won't start....."

"Well, What's wrong with it Steven?... Cars just don't die out in drive"

"How the HELL! should I know, Do I look like an Auto Zone?"....

"I'm so frustrated with you right now, I can't think Straight..."

"Whoa! Terry baby what are you doing?"

"I'm flagging down a vehicle, I refuse to ride in your Mom's dog hair infested Buick"

"here we go..."

"......whatever,..idiot,.... HEY... HEY!!!!('whistles loudly')...... OH Thank You so much for Stopping.."

"anytime... Where you headed?"

"We're headed to the LaQuinta Inn,. in Augusta, Georgia... we have to be there by 2am or they'll cancel our Masters Reservation"

"Hop in... and tell the slim fella in the Jetta to Come On"

"Man you're a lifesaver,... wait here, I have to get my things... Steve hurry, let's go...."

Steven:,.... What is this?.... Elephant Ivory?..... Rhino Horn?.... Honey look at this, ..you open the jaw and Popcorn comes out, ..mmmmm it's Delicious!!,... Fantastic Craftsmanship!!!.... This Bowl Must have cost you a Fortune Mister....., mister uh.....

The names Melvin,... Melvin Murdoch

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Murdoch Matinee is about a Serial killer who enjoys watching Movie's about his murders. He's killed hundreds of people and most of the deaths were by decapitation. He removes the top of the skull and uses the head as a Popcorn bowl. He even pays an extra $12.00 for his Phantom Date.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Spooky! So I guess his count is about to go up by a couple.
This was one of those stories that reminds me why I don't ride with strangers, even if my car breaks down.

I hope you do well in the contest my friend.

wupy

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Awesome story OrangeJuice. I think I'll have some popcorn now. How was your story inspired? It is a good one.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

Yes the Count is going up,

Poor Steven, he doesn't know that bowl is an actual human skull, the guy keeps munching away on the glazed buttery goodness.

I don't trust free rides either mrwupy and I don't want to pick up anyone (young or old) I guess the Paranoid side has taken over me. oh well..

Thanks for the Chance to write again,

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Thanks jack,

I'm glad you and the other members here enjoyed watching the show.

This idea comes from my little brother's great adventures, so you're the Perfect person to ask this question.

One day he came over to the house from a two week trip over the road and told me about a theatre that looked abandoned but it was not. This place just sat in a remote area in a small town.

He walked up to the ticket booth and requested a ticket for an action movie. The vendor told him that he had a better movie for him to see and gave him a Free ticket to a horror movie...

All alone in the theatre and Practically all Alone in the town my brother sat there and watched a horror movie about a Possession. So I thought about making it into a story and turned it into this Creation.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Wow! Now that is a good scary story. Makes me hungry for a big bowl of movie theatre popcorn!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thank you antar!,

I know your Comments would be highly valued by every Writer in this forum. and I'm very happy that you all enjoyed this Creation.

note: all Moviegoers will receive a Holiday Variety Popcorn Tin Can ( my fave :lol

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Great story OrangeJuice! Nice addition with the skull

Looking forward to writing with you some more in the future!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Juston

Thanks Juston,

ATS has an interesting way of bringing out hidden skills and talents. You have to respect a place that encourages Thinkers.

and Writing in the Future! I'm Game

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OrangeJuice

Great story OrangeJuice!

Think I'll pass on the popcorn tho

I quit hitch-hiking when Ted Bundy was on the loose.
Quit offering to help people out with casts on their arms too.
That was one of Bundys tricks.
Oh, another thing......
If your driving alone at night and see a car broke down. Don't stop and offer to help. Also if there is debris in the road (like a box) DON'T STOP TO MOVE IT OUT OF THE WAY. Drive around it and report these type of incidences to the Highway Patrol on your cell phone.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainStar

MountainStar I believe you've just Saved someone's life here

I didn't know about the Bundy Cast thing or box in the road
but let me add one more that I noticed on Silence of the Lambs and that was the Scene where Buffalo Bill was acting hurt and needed his sofa loaded in the Van "at night". So watch out for hurt movers as well.!!!

and Yes you can have some Popcorn,!!! Mine is Never served in a Skull Bowl. !!!

top topics

join