It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle: A Phoenix Rising From the Ashes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
""......It will also be recognised that there is a pattern TO these circles. By this we mean differently than the pattern OF these circles. As more and more are presented to you on a much more regular basis it will become apparent that they tell a story … one leading on from the other … and yet until a certain amount are visible the story cannot begin. We say to you … they DO make sense.

They are formed from a blue print if you like. The speed in which they ‘arrive’ baffles your scientists and men of the land. Why are they never seen whilst in their creational moment? How is it they suddenly appear? For us it is simple. The ‘ground work’ is done ‘off the ground’. It is then a matter of magnetic energy more or less instantaneously ‘pulling ‘everything’ into place. Every blade of grass, every ‘ear of corn’ is in harmony with our desires. They bend and mould themselves at our bequest. They are in tune with us and vice versa. These circles are designed to impose upon your inquisitive behaviour as well as many other data specifics that are encoded within. As we say, to each given offering there are many ‘points’ to its point of being there.....""

I think we should be trying to figure out the story they are trying to tell instead of how they are made. And instead of trying to make light of them we should honor them as an important message for this time in history.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
pretty amazing...

i was actually thinking about getting a tattoo of a pheonix with flames around it as well...strange

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kevin_X1
mabey someone should get some survaillence goin around that field. that crop circle is too well done to be man made.

All crop circles are man made. made by groups of very intelligent artists. This is a fact

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This one is man made IMO.

For instance, Look at the fire at the bottom coming from the side. Then perfect line indents into the ground.

Look inline/below the wings there is a perfect circle indented into the ground with a line running directly into the middle to the head of the formation which runs to another circle inside the head and around there is indents in the ground that look fairly suspicious.

This image shows the indents in the ground the best.

Anyway, thats what i think. I am slightly drunk and i am know crop circle expert. Its just that this one doesnt look anywhere near as perfect as the dragonfly and jellyfish (which where very impressive)

[edit on 12-6-2009 by r3dman]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

mabey someone should get some survaillence goin around that field. that crop circle is too well done to be man made.

All crop circles are man made. made by groups of very intelligent artists. This is a fact

Here we go again -- it's not a fact unless you back up the fact.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamale_214
I have a feeling that these guys may have something to do with it.

circlemakers.org...

Why do you t hink they created the crop circles? Aren't they just gathering photos of them? Who would have the time and energy to do these, and why? It's not like they gain any personal recognition from them, nor money. It it was done as a fad or hoax, seems like it would have died out years ago.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Yeah, I came across a video (wasn't on youtube tho) a few weeks back that had a news reporter interviewing a lady who owned, oh boy, now I forget which crop circle it was, but it was within the last year, one of the fields. The lady said she watched as the crop circle was being finished. She apparently actually saw the finishing touches of her crop circle being formed. It was very interesting! She even managed to take 2 photos of the orbs!

There were 3 orbs (reddish when not working, or flying to a new position, and orangish apparently when "working" --constructing the crop circle and working at amazing speed and precision! She said she couldn't quite comprehend what she was seeing. The orbs were no bigger than a football she mentioned (but all 3 were different sizes). She didn't see any kind of laser (or anything) going from the orbs to the field. The orbs hovered a few feet above the field while working. The orbs were also doing the same thing --not individual jobs or tasks, like one orb for calculating, one for cutting, etc. Nope, all three knew what to do and were doing it.

They made no sound in hovering, moving, or when "working." The wheat made no noise either. The wind was still as can be --no noise anywhere. That's why she went outside as she felt the quietness and to her it was "uneasy." She brought her dogs outside with her and the dogs saw the orbs, but didn't want to go near them. The golden retriever had no intentions of "retrieving."

There's no way humans are doing these crop circles, and anyone who says they are responsible is trying to cash in. The Bible talks about signs and wonders and I believe crop circles are part of this. They have a message and they are increasing, just like they should be in the End Days.

I'll take a couple hours and try to find the video again. Odd it isn't in my favorites folders like it was.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Satan has control over the kingdom of the air. That means he (and the army) can make crop circles to signal the heralding of the return of Nephilim and Maitreya, the Anti-Christ.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Did anyone read my post on page 3 regarding the study of crop circles being funded by a Rockefeller?

They are making the correlation between "finding a new source of energy" and the study being funded by the Rockefeller family.

That would certainly make sense to me. We are in an energy crisis and the Rockefellers have found a "new" energy source?

I wonder if there is something to this connection.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
IF this stand for water, air, fire...then earth is next..wouldnt that have something to do with the Illuminati?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Guys just kinda poking some food for thought here...

Remember the Jellyfish?????

Check this out

Strange Lightning Looks Like Jellyfish:
news.yahoo.com...

Could this be the "signs" were getting and being warned or informed about??????

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

That is certainly not fact- that is bunk. Anyone believing that a bunch of dudes with woodenplanks is stomping around randomly a few hours and manage to produce complex aswell as huge patterns, needs to do a serious rethinking.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Then you have this......14 year old boy hit by meteorite...

Just again food for thought here guys...

The Phoenix:
www.telegraph.co.uk...

This kid survived a massive scare and "lived" to tell....Thats pretty impressive...Is ther a link????

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
What about the METAL Element?

Water
Wind
Fire
Earth
Metal

5 elements theory, used by healers -- Create a Pentagram when you connect them. Metal may be seen before earth, time will tell.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
OK - so I am jumping onto the man-made bandwagon and here's why:

Several studies of crop circles have been funded by Laurance Rockefeller.
Yes, those Rockefellers. Here is a list of groups that Laurance Rockefeller supported: (he's dead now)

Partial list of his more notable memberships:

American Conservation Association, Inc. - Founder, President and Trustee.
American Museum of Natural History - Life Member.
The Conservation Foundation - Founding Member and Trustee, Board of Directors.
Environmental Defense Fund - Member.
Greenacre Foundation - Trustee.
Jackson Hole Preserve, Inc. - President.
National Audubon Society - Life Member (Recipient, Audubon Medal, 1964).
National Geographic Society - Board of Trustees.
National Park Foundation - Vice Chairman, Board Member Emeritus.
National Trust for Historic Preservation - Life Member.
National Wildlife Federation - Member.
The Nature Conservancy - Member.
New York Zoological Society - Trustee, Chairman.
Palisades Interstate Park Commission - President.
Save-the-Redwoods League - Life Member.
The Wildlife Conservation Society - Chairman.
World Wildlife Fund - Member.
(Source: Robin Winks, Laurance S. Rockefeller, Appendix, pp.207-211)

Link:en.wikipedia.org...

Further, I didn't realize this connection (which I'm sure others know):

In January 2001, the Office of Science and Technology Policy (OSTP) released to me 991 pages of documents related to an Freedom of Information Request asking for documents related to UFOs, extraterrestrial intelligence, and the Rockefeller Initiative.

The documents consist of all the correspondence coming into and going from the office on the requested subjects. There is some internal correspondence on these issues. All FOIAs filed in the areas of UFOs were included in the package. Most of the 991 pages are related to the Rockefeller Disclosure Initiative set up to gain declassification of all UFO files held by the United States government.
Link:www.x-ppac.org...

[edit on 12-6-2009 by lpowell0627]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
with today's technology why are the pictures utter crap? Blurry, small and messy. In my experience that is what fakers do so you can't look at pixels in depth. The make the picture smaller and lower rez to hide mistakes to the untrained eye.

However i do agree on the symbolism but the last image we saw on here with the dragon fly was definitely fake. The perspective wasnt even right with some of the circles. The horizon points didnt line up.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

well here's a starter www.guardian.co.uk...

read it, dont get upset.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by epete22

Print the dragonfly out on paper and then fold it. It's symmetrical according to my printer.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

This is painful, but i refer you to this article

www.guardian.co.uk...

deal with it

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tsloan

Good finds on those, you could have something of the right track there.

One thing that popped into my head when someone mentioned the water, air, fire, earth connections to these is, don't forget the classic 5th one in there, Ether.

Just a thought

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join