It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the craziest thing disclosure could reveal?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by hey1212

Ah . But meh all the same . Im one of those guys who watches Autopsy Live while eating scrambled eggs and bleeding steak. Its healthy to react realisticaly to these things. They happen. This is how it is , deal with it or have your mind collapse. This is the choice we are given, and thats the one I made.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by hey1212

Ah . But meh all the same . Im one of those guys who watches Autopsy Live while eating scrambled eggs and bleeding steak. Its healthy to react realisticaly to these things. They happen. This is how it is , deal with it or have your mind collapse. This is the choice we are given, and thats the one I made.

Yea there not that bad, just photographs of natural events!!!

They were necessary though to back up my claims!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by hey1212

I completely understand and endorse your choice to provide graphical assistance to understanding. Photographic explanations are sometimes vital to the denial of ignorance!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Yea I do believe so. It makes the thread nice and colourful.

We'll leave them alone now though cos there were entitled to their opinion. Wouldn't want to be a cyber bully.

I wonder how many species of aliens there are and if they'l be on chat shows telling how hard it was to stay hidden!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I think South Park did it best....the craziest thing would be that Earth is really an intergalactic reality show where the aliens collected different species from different planets and threw them all together to see what would happen....

Oh yes, i myself enjoyed watching Futurama were bender was hailed as a God on another planet, so his first order of business was to kill all humans as when ever they try to kill themselves they end up destroying everything else.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The craziest thing that I can think of is that we find out that Johnny Knoxville is just a regular human. That guy has taken so much abuse and just walked away. He can't be real! lol...

Seriously tho, didn't someone say France is supposed to Disclose today? I guess we'll find out soon enough...

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Xiizhan]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
That Micheal Jackson is an Alien

Alien Mind

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar Oh yes, i myself enjoyed watching Futurama were bender was hailed as a God on another planet, so his first order of business was to kill all humans as when ever they try to kill themselves they end up destroying everything else.

Yea that Futurama was funny.
They ended up nuking each other but beder kept killing them by accident everytime he tried to help like trying to put out a fire and causing a flood!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xiizhan Seriously tho, didn't someone say France is supposed to Disclose today? I guess we'll find out soon enough...

Yea they'l probably tell that they aren't sure if were alone or not. Can't see anything substancial!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Mind

Yea but the aliens will probably put out a statement denying this! LOL

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by hey1212

Originally posted by Alien Mind

Yea but the aliens will probably put out a statement denying this! LOL

Oh sh*t, that just blew my mind

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Official Statement:

I would like to take this oppotunity to apologise to Mr Jackson.

I feel my irrational behaviour was partly caused by Alien Mind and think he too should consider a response.

Edit to blame Alien Mind

[edit on 12/6/09 by hey1212]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Johnny Knoxville and Michael Jackson are aliens...didn't you see MIB II?
He hides that second head of his (Johnny)....and MJ secretly longs to be "Agent M".... Priceless....

Seriously though, there are so many variables to disclosure, that no matter what the truth is, it's likely to be something strange. After all, from our own history, it doesn't fit the pattern of what we know (higher tech society always subjugates lower tech society, etc.)...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Johnny Knoxville and Michael Jackson are aliens...

I don't think this thread should cause anymore hurt to Mr Jackson & his family. I kindly ask contributors to refrain from anymore attacks on him.
(Heeee Heeee!
)

Yea I think the strangest thing for me would be the visible presence of UFO's or sorry IFO's in the sky! Like big cities!

How big are these things goina be!!!

Edit to fix smiley

[edit on 12/6/09 by hey1212]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by hey1212

I would say about enough to block out the sun over a large city.

jameswaites.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
reply to post by hey1212

I would say about enough to block out the sun over a large city.

jameswaites.com...

LOL!

Right thats it! Your barred from my threads until future notice!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

www.humormall.com...

Actually tristar, I found a site for you!

Keep us informed of your progress!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hey1212

For me would be that the govt. actually has no real info on the UFO sightings and uses all the information brought forward to the public by self proclaimed UFOlogists.

So when they declassify all their material all we see are thousands of pages printed off the internet labeled as their research papers.

or

Democracy was a sham to make people believe they had a choice while the ruling dictators overtook the entire planet under the blanket statement of "live free", they just forgot to add "for a price" er um wait a minute here...lol

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darthorious
For me would be that the govt. actually has no real info on the UFO sightings and uses all the information brought forward to the public by self proclaimed UFOlogists.

Im sure they are aware of some of the info on sites and if people really have been talking to aliens, then posting it online then that info could be useful. They should know who's been telling the truth by the descriptions of their appearance and ships etc.

So when they declassify all their material all we see are thousands of pages printed off the internet labeled as their research papers.

I'm sure there will be stuff on UFOlogists but they'l just be portfolio's of who needs whacked!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
On a lighter note, i guess this is how disclosure might end up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join