It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan UFO Landing No date[Video]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Greetings all ,

I found this interesting video from Japan according to the information but no date when video was taken.
In the past cases have been documented of UFO Craft landing.
I wish I had an actual date .

It at least 1 year ago or more on this video .

Regardless of the date and other detailed information.
This was a very interesting video to watch .

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I think your video link is broken friend

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
A youtube commenter claims it is a parachute. I agree-- probably a parachute.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
well without a video to look at nobody can tell

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Mack
well without a video to look at nobody can tell

Here you go

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Thnx
I have to say hoax. Either someone edited this to make it kinda look like a UFO or someone came accross a video of a prachute and put the UFO landing label on it

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
If that is a parachute then where is the guy dangling on the bottom?

Ok I bet a million bucks even if that is an alien craft, no one here will believe it.

I'm waiting for swamp gas

parachute

CGI

RC Toy

Chinese lantern

Flying Car

Superhero

Light of Venus refracted off of a cow's fecal matter and then radiated into the air in the form of a saucer.

ETC ETC..

P.S. This is one of those types of craft where there is a ton of footage from all over the world of the same make and model. Just throwing that out there. I know everyone here has seen this type of ufo before more than once..

[edit on 2-6-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I don't think this is a parachute either, to me it seems like it moves more like a kite. But the quality of the video is really bad, so I could be wrong.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

If that is a parachute then where is the guy dangling on the bottom?

If it is a parachute, the guy dangling at the bottom can't be seen because that camera has a digital zoom instead of an optical one. Digital zoom loses a lot of it's resolving power. If the camera had had optical zoom, we would be able to tell what this is.

As for my opinion, I can't really tell. It does have the shape of a parachute, but on the left side, it seems that there is something glowing.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Well when you re dealing with such low quality video it is much easier to CGI something out of a video than it is to put it in.
And if this was a "UFO landing" why so short? The video stops when it goes behind the tree. The guy did not even take one step forward to see it.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Parachutes fall, and actually they fall quite fast. This remains at the same height for several seconds, then moves from side to side. No parachute does that - plus the fact that there is no one riding in the parachute - and no kite is quite that static. I have to to agree with DaMod here.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I think your video link is broken friend

Thanks for the notice on this .
I fixed the link and you can now view it on my thread without going to youtube.
Thanks again.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I have the same question for this video I have for all videos of less than 30 seconds:

"And then what happened?"

The photographer didn't stick around to see the thing take off? They didn't go investigate? Were they too busy to bother anymore with this incredible, historical event?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
If you watch the video again you will see there were obviously frames that have been removed.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The sideways movement are kinda strange.

It could ofc be a parachute but I have a hard time believing this to be one.
And the decent seem a bit to slow.

I don't know, this to me is still unexplained.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The Mack

Stop trying to debunk this video.You are not qualified to do so.'End of rant'
Thanks Cmd for putting the vid up.I have watched it a few times and I cant make my mind up.Something is happening.

[edit on 2/6/2009 by lewtra]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lewtra

And what qualifies a person to debunk a video? Im not a skeptic i believe in UFOs but this is crap.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

reply to post by lewtra

And what qualifies a person to debunk a video? Im not a skeptic i believe in UFOs but this is crap.

It is a pixilated video of a 'UFO' moving in a irrational way,All you are doing is asking why the narrator has got a crap camera.Some people have to rely on what is available.Your second post says'This is a Hoax' Like I said dont comment on matters that you have not studied.No offense brother.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
watch closely as it goes down behind tree..watch the ufo and breaches..its hoax!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Its a parachute.

If you watch and pay attention it looks somewhat like an UFO at the beginning, but then it turns. When it turns at about the 29 second mark you can see the color patern, white, red, white, red.

There is another color on each end, I can't make it out though.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join