It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42

anyway, offer is always on the table, if any of you star children find out your powers within the next few weeks hit me up and we'll talk

Do clairsentience and super empathy count? No don't think so, kinda hard to prove innit?

This old lady is off, meditating before the nightveil drops.

May Peace and Wisdom be on All your Paths!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Since there is no proof available of the claims in this thread, nor are participants willing to offer themselves and their almighty abilities are proof, perhaps this can thread can be moved to Skunk Works.

The UFO forum is polluted enough without this pseudo-insane nonsense.

Thank you very much for summing that up. It needed to be done.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: "even if some of them were linked to alien origins"???
They are clearly stating that they are E.Ts and you can't get more directly linked than that unless you require more proof where as I don't as their confession is enough for me.

"why do you have to go Nazi on them and treat them like crap?". Because they are an uninvited invading force RE: Illegal Immigrants apparently numbering in their millions and I quote the OP... "There are millions of Starpeople on this planet"... and they have a takeover plan and again I quote the OP..."Your purpose is to rebel against the negative vibrations of this world and spread the positive vibration that you carry within you. To bring Heaven on Earth so to speak."!!!

"maybe the reason they said they were aliens was actually a trick devised to find out who the real nazi's were?"....No need to trick me as I'm completely upfront about my biases concerning this issue RE: "Upfront Personal Disclosure: I'm 100% Homo Sapiens Sapiens and I am also 100% non terrestrial xenophobe.

Explanation: I'm completely disgusted by this thread on so many levels and not just because of my biases disclosed above!

RANT TO FOLLOW!.... " as posted from my now rated as OFF TOPIC 1st post to this thread!

"seriously tho, there is a huge issue with people wanting to oppress and kill other people over silly WORDS "...No probs with you there but the issue I highlighted was not about people vs people but about people vs E.Ts!!!

"how does oppression and murder solve anything?"...In cases of self defense I believe it always has a place. I posit that this is one of those cases!

Personal Disclosure: I have no hatred of E.Ts as long as they stay out of mine an my species backyard thanks very much!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

he said the aliens came here to convince silly humans to stop killing each other basically

and your solution is to kill them, i find this very tragic and disturbing

and how are you going to explain to the judge that you shot an alien that "looks like" a human being...

i honestly think the judge will laugh alot and then throw the book at you for murder as it was a "human body afterall"

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

No, my friend, it's no hurt to me. I think we tend toward projecting our experience on others'. I can only attest to what my beliefs are, and much of the time -- truth be told -- my beliefs are a work in progress.

So, like you, I watch this thread and others, and hopefully learn.

Some phenomenon, as we all know, doesn't have a linear scale by which we can measure a longitude of truth vs. a lattitude of veracity. It's part of the human experience.

We'll never loose IQ points by watching and listening, even if we disagree. It's part of the wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiild ride that we're on.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta

anyway, offer is always on the table, if any of you star children find out your powers within the next few weeks hit me up and we'll talk

Do clairsentience and super empathy count? No don't think so, kinda hard to prove innit?

This old lady is off, meditating before the nightveil drops.

May Peace and Wisdom be on All your Paths!

but I presume if you can change the emotions of someone else, or read the emotions of another human being through a means not by facial reconization or body gestures, then it wouldnt be too far off to move something with your mind or float a few inches above the ground would it?

Also getting an 'extreme TC violation' or whatever for that post is pretty ridiculous, consindering I wasn't trolling in the least bit and this person here is doing some very good subtle form of trolling that is tricking the moderators even.

Really, no wonder everyone is so hostile to you people, you're trolling and that's all you're doing by saying you're better and more special then everyone else who are just silly primitive humans in need of help.

100% agree.

They are allowed to talk down to you because they are aliens and you are just a lowly human, but aren't allowed to ask for proof or laugh when they speak to you in spooky language.

If anything I would say that because of the one sided post removal and warnings, this thread has become more galvanized in support/opposition.

All we want is proof.

NOT 'look into my eyes'. Please allow this to go on either on both sides or please remove the stuff you deemed rude on my part from the other side of the debate as well.

I am here to discuss ufology seriously. Is there no room for me to ask for proof and have a good time while doing it.

[snip]

Mod Edit - removed unecessary material that doesn't add to the discussion.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Just one possible theory can be found in my newly created short story: Everybody Does It.

Okay, I admit that's a shameless plug, but it might have merit. Another thing........ a strong possibility to me is that "they" might not be from so very far away.

Consider the known realm of physics just 200 years ago, compared with that which is thought to be written in stone today. What will another 200 years bring, should we as a species survive? It's a geometric progression.

I feel that most of the folks here on this thread are looking for substantive meaning. They might be absolutely spot on, for all I know. I remain open to possibilities behind doors not closed.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Man this was good thread up until the end when it shifted from a good conversation allowing people to free there minds a little from the restrains it has, to a bash of negativity towards one another. Don't be so quick to judge the guy for what he post. He's a guy who feels like he's getting in touch more with his spirit i can tell because i've been starting to feel those ways too. I'm in no way saying he is right or wrong, im just saying there could be truth in what he says and other people have posted so ya'll shouldn't be so quick to judge and dismiss a man. And proof is a very frivolous subject. I can murder a person and Prove i wasn't there. A scientist could prove man came from cow dung if he wanted though. Just saying proof is a different thing for different people. For all we know there is proof in some of those ufo but face it most people are scared of the unknown and scared of being "inferior" to another being( put quotes because i believe we are no better than one another as we all make up one Being). So i guess what im saying is don't be so quick to block or "debunk" someone else's thoughts based on your own personal beliefs. just food for thought

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

If you have a post removed, do not discuss it here and further derail the thread. U2U the staff member.

Your entire post will be considered off topic and removed.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by verastyle
Man this was good thread up until the end when it shifted from a good conversation allowing people to free there minds a little from the restrains it has, to a bash of negativity towards one another. Don't be so quick to judge the guy for what he post. He's a guy who feels like he's getting in touch more with his spirit i can tell because i've been starting to feel those ways too. I'm in no way saying he is right or wrong, im just saying there could be truth in what he says and other people have posted so ya'll shouldn't be so quick to judge and dismiss a man. And proof is a very frivolous subject. I can murder a person and Prove i wasn't there. A scientist could prove man came from cow dung if he wanted though. Just saying proof is a different thing for different people. For all we know there is proof in some of those ufo but face it most people are scared of the unknown and scared of being "inferior" to another being( put quotes because i believe we are no better than one another as we all make up one Being). So i guess what im saying is don't be so quick to block or "debunk" someone else's thoughts based on your own personal beliefs. just food for thought

Sure. Fair point. But if it's proof to you and not proof to others then it's actually not proof. It's your interpretation.

The earth is not flat: You can thank proof for that.

Proof is something all humans can look at and understand.

Furthermore, what good is knowledge if it cannot be conveyed, analyzed and built upon by every human?

[edit on 2-6-2009 by bloodline]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
On Topic Please....

Most Of You Are Actually Aliens.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
(1) You always had a feeling that you don't belong here on this planet.

Yup...stop the world I want to get off.

I think a lot of us have been there.

2) You've always felt being very different from humans.

Did my third ear give it away?.

3) You have a strong longing to "go home", although you don't know where home is (but its' not on this planet).

Yes, I must stop drinking. Now where did I leave my ship?
(points glowing finger skywards........"home!")

4) You often tend to watch humans and think "Why are they making things so complicated? It's really not that complicated."

Yes, why can't everyone be like me? All those foooools!

5) You have a strong sense of purpose - that you are on this planet for a reason.

Which has NOTHING to do with being an alien.

6) You may posses supernatural abilities: telepathy, clairvoyance, clairsentience, super empathy, etc.

And I make a mean steak and kidney pie too.

So if you more or less fit those six descriptions

the latter I think.

Many people have different names for you:
Starpeople
Indigos
Crystals
Rainbow Children
Angels
etc.

Just "nerb" will do.

Many of you may be from:
Pleiades
Arcturus
Vega
Orion
etc.

Errrr, No..... South London actually.

Well Spooky Fox Mulder....thanks for the entertainment, sorry I can't take you more seriously and sorry that I think you are completely wrong but I'm sure plenty of believers and "visitors" will oblige where I cannot and offer conformation of your theory and plenty of statements of fact but no proof.

cheers.. nerb

[edit on 2/6/2009 by nerbot]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
On Topic Please....

Most Of You Are Actually Aliens.

Proof?

Micro-thread of this entire topic.

p.s. How long until this is in skunkworks?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Geeze - I was having OBE's and premonitions - etc - - - as long as I can remember from when I was born in 1946.

In one OBE I met a man who told me not to "fly" anymore - because I was trying to go home - and it wasn't time yet.

Sure wish I'd had a book to read or a discussion forum - or anything - - so I didn't feel so alone.

But - that was long before this became the current trend and influenced my mind.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Earth is not our home.
Heaven is our home.
Bodies come and go.
Our spirits are eternal.
Our bodies came from the Vega star system.

There really was an Adam and Eve BUT that is only less than 10%
of the gene pool.
Scientists have traveled all over the Earth and sampled everybodys
DNA. Guess what they found out???

Seek the Truth

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Just to concur in a way, I've been having these experiences since I was about six years old. That was about 1979. Long before I'd ever heard of "indigos" "star children" or any such thing. I didn't even go to church at the time. Knew nothing of religion or spirituality in general.

For those demanding "proof", perhaps you should do what people have done through the ages, work it our for yourself, take the journey and make your own discovery rather than relying on others to provide you evidence of what they have experienced.

Truth is, it's the only way you'll ever know for sure either way.

[edit on 2/6/09 by TravelerintheDark]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
70 flags for this? Seriously? I think this thread is a prime example of why these things aren't indicators of people who "contribute".

Why isn't this moved to skunk works? Guy comes here all the time, posts these kinds of threads and leaves.

Alien, human or whatever. None of these things define "you". They are merely attachments people put on themselves as a way of defining themselves. But it's not you.

I feel like I'm watching some commercial from a drug company. Just lists symptoms in hopes of finding people who match them. Combined with people who want to belong to such things and it's just too much too stomach.

70 flags? I swear I am losing my faith in people. How in the world can you guys fall for this stuff? And even if we suppose it's true - then what? What does it change? A way to separate yourself from others? A way of saying you are better than others? What is the point?

I tell you what, if I find out I'm from some advanced alien species and I got stuck on this planet to deal with all this crap, them aliens are going to have 1 ticked off humanoid on their hands. Or am I supposed to thank them for putting me in hell?

Or is it supposed to be that my purpose here is to help things? If so, why do I need to be an alien in order to do that? Is the assumption that humans are inferior and incapable of such things? Did I happen to miss some abilities these "aliens" have that humans are incapable of?

And yet, this is supposed to be true, yet they have no idea and think they are humans? I would be more ready to accept that aliens were disguised as humans, atleast then we can see where they have a mission, knowledge and a plan etc.

Heck, I don't even care if their is "proof". But can we get a little logic and common sense atleast?

[edit on 2-6-2009 by badmedia]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb
So, if you are like me, time to get out there if you are not already, and help out, that is why you might have chosen the time you did. There is no linear time. We are in effect diverting the time line from what already was, and that already was was destructive to the universe, and we are here to change the course or the river flow so to speak

[smile] That's EXACTLY the purpose of my book. I will not "promote" it here, because it's not the book itself that is the important thing, but the ideas I present within it.

So now I must promote the ideas and not get too exuberant in pointing to my book. (Linked in my sig.)

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join