It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Air France Airbus 330 disappearance Ufo related?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

WoW!!!

I'm truly impressed with how low some of this community will go to actualise their psychosis that everything and anything is UFO related.

There are husbands, wives, children, brothers, sisters, lovers and friends lost in a sea of despair having had their loved ones ripped away from their lives and all the spoilt lil' over-believers here at ATS are sailing the HMS Hoo-Ha and partying at their demise.

A couple of days would have been the least you could have given guys.

Or at least 24 hours.

-m0r

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

What the hell are you talking about? I saw no one partying. I saw no one happy about any of this. People are trying to piece together what happened and yes the OP thought UFO's may be involved because of the cicumstances surrounding the disappearance but I did not see anyone reveling or happy or partying. I found your entire post to be nothing but trolling.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Perhaps my idea of the word partying varies from yours, but let's take a peek at a couple of posts here that overstepped the mark (In my humble opinion).

Originally posted by You

That was my first question as well. It does not look like they did but Bermuda is not the only triangle of phenomenon ... this could be another zone similar.

Originally posted by lvzyfer
Hi! everyone i'm always reading ATS, but is my first time posting here. And about the subject; i was wondering if any one thought of bad weather = worm holes or something equal to space time travel like i've seen before in ufo hunters. Just a thought.

Bermuda Triangle...

Wormholes...

In my head that's partying like it's the day before Y2K.

-m0r

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

I would ask you to explain how you arrive at the idea that suspecting different causes that are alternate is partying, but the sort of mentality that can draw such a conclusion is one that I would rather not even try to relate to.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Does anybody know other missing planes same way before?
2nd Line.

SNC.

[edit on 6/1/2009 by snc24]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
they just interviewed a lady from Whitby North Yorks who has been trying to ring her husband - Patricia Coakley.

her husband's mobile has actually been ringing out so she is assuming that the plane has not sunk.

amazing but possible that some / many are stranded on floating pieces of plane

If its true and it did ring, why cant the phone provider trace the phone location and give the lat" / long" to the rescue services has anyone even suggested this? some phones can just ring if thay are off or maybe its just a rumor?
I worked in the rescue services for afew years after comeing out of the army and if there was livebodys in the water there would be multiple emergency beacons from the life raft and life preservers if thay had time to get off. A fishing vessel or trawler would have picked something up within 5 to 10 nautical miles or even another aircraft can pickup a emergency beacon from 30 or 40 nautical miles. The military can pick them up even further.
Along with no "sos" or "mayday" sent it dosent look good there in deep deep water and went down in a thunderstorm very "fast". I can only imagine how hard it would be to land a airbus falling from 35.000 feet into the mid-Atlantic ocean in a severe thunderstorm with a serious malfunction with swells reaching 100 feet eazy. Thats if that even had time to attempt a landing.

Ufo related? come on dude have some respect for them people. thats kind of insensitive lol to soon to soon

[edit on 1-6-2009 by Insubordinate Soul]

[edit on 1-6-2009 by Insubordinate Soul]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Another Myth is born. Spun out of invisible thread and vivid imaginations, totally ignoring they flew right into a massive thunderstorm.

Even a new Triangle has been invented out of thin air. Even the dictionaries have changed the definition of "theory" to include speculation.

A giant leap backward to the day's when it would have been blamed on falling off the edge of the Earth or perhaps a spell cast by a Witch. We are fast replacing Witches, Demons and Magic with UFO's piloted by Aliens.

My heart goes out to the families and friends of the Passengers and Crew. Not knowing must be far worse than even the knowledge they have been killed.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
So 47 replies later and 12 flags i only can add one more thing to this thread

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/43ab90b344d1c527.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 1-6-2009 by tristar]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Not only do I think this thread is in bad taste, it also illustrates the point that some can't even remotely look objectively at any normal event without applying their "belief system" to it.

Lets face it, I know we are on a conspiracy board, but we are also here to deny ignorance. And the shear level of ignorance needed to take the flying leap of absurdity in order to make a UFO connection requires ignoring the hundreds of more probable and mundane causes of this disaster.

I think it is sad that most of us level headed folks can see or hear something on the news and literally take bets on when the first tin-foil hat post is going to be up around here. And we wonder why no one takes this subject seriously (well, I don't but some still can't figure it out).

That being said, I am needing to run to some of the other forums on here to start some conspiracy threads about this....like calling it a HARRP discharge on one forum, going to the mythical beasts forum to claim Bigfoot breached the cockpit and brought the plane down to feed his pal Nessie, and then stop by the 9/11 forum to insinuate this is somehow related.......

Of course I'm not going to do any of that, because that would be just as ignorant as this thread.

I apologize in advance for sounding brash, but I believe I made my point. Now some will say to me or think to themselves "if he disagrees with the thread, he could just as easily passed it by". But that is not the point. By addressing this like this we can make the community better. We all can't ignore threads for the simple reason we don't like them.

edited, I can't spell, lol.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
This is a more feasible scenerio
of what may have happened to the flight.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
In all fairness, no one here was getting excited over the deaths. Also, I DID hear a radio report saying that a Brazilian airliner that was in the area spotted 'lights' in the area, presumably near the sea. Now the report did not say the lights were UFOs, but it was still mentioned.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Here, this Reuters article makes mention of the 'lights':
www.reuters.com...

BTW, I am NOT saying that I think this is UFO related. I'm just saying that it's an unusual incident in that it's weird for a plane to lose its electrical power (no mayday signal), even in a storm.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
It was like this;

An Annunaki was dogfighting with a Reptilian when a Grey's saucer popped out of the 8th dimension on his way to make a crop circle.

They both fired at the Grey, but the Reptilian who was suffering from swine flu missed, but managed to hit the face on Mars instead - destroying it completely.

The Annunaki had lost his job and house with the MBS bubble, and had to buy his anti-matter death ray from China instead of the US - so it backfired killing him. However, his beam went back in time through the Montauk radar dish, causing a major feedback loop through the Stonehenge ley-line. Which was unfortunate because Nirubu which was just phasing into the 3rd density at the time and was completely destroyed.

The Grey gunned it towards Greenland - calling in a mayday to the Zionist Elders, who triangulated the Reptilians position from their bases in Area 51, the Dark Side of the moon and Antarctica, and zapped at him using their Tesla Death Ray.

Well, the Tesla Death Ray sure did the job and the Grey sighed a huge sigh of relief. When just as he was wiping the sweat from his eyes, he blind sided the A330 and wiped it out completely. His flaming wreckage crashed down on the White House lawn.

Two journalists who witnessed it were shot dead on the spot by Mossad agents, and two more taken by the CIA and sent to Guitanamo Bay for enhanced interrogation.

The wreckage was swept up in 15 minutes, and the President authorized a media story about a firecracker that his dog had been playing with misfiring. The plane was never mentioned.

Ten minutes later, Kim Jong Il in a televised address to North Korea warned they would launch a nuclear attack against anyone - anyone at all, for any reason. Then he claimed the victorious North Korean Airforce had shot down 228 fighter aircraft of unknown origin that had illegally entered their airspace.

The passengers and crew all went to heaven and got 77 virgins each, because Allah owed God a few for all the Muslim terrorists He had been receiving lately who were in fact Catholics.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Not only do I think this thread is in bad taste, it also illustrates the point that some can't even remotely look objectively at any normal even without applying their "belief system" to it.

Lets face it, I know we are on a conspiracy board, but we are also here to deny ignorance. And the shear level of ignorance needed to take the flying leap of absurdity in order to make a UFO connection requires ignoring the hundreds of more probable and mundane causes of this disaster.

I think it is sad that most of us level headed folks can see or hear something on the news and literally take bets on when the first tin-foil hat post is going to be up around here. And we wonder why no one takes this subject seriously (well, I don't but some still can't figure it out).

That being said, I am needing to run to some of the other forums on here to start some conspiracy threads about this....like calling it a HARRP discharge on one forum, going to the mythical beasts forum to claim Bigfoot breached the cockpit and brought the plane down to feed his pal Nessie, and then stop by the 9/11 forum to insinuate this is somehow related.......

Of course I'm not going to do any of that, because that would be just as ignorant as this thread.

I apologize in advance for sounding brash, but I believe I made my point. Now some will say to me or think to themselves "if he disagrees with the thread, he could just as easily passed it by". But that is not the point. By addressing this like this we can make the community better. We all can't ignore threads for the simple reason we don't like them.

Nice post ignorethefacts,
How long before someone comes in here and blames this on the annunaki?

ATS! I tell ya! Sometimes... Some times I just wanna...

Sometimes I just wanna [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b0d547f39bc8.gif[/atsimg]

On edit: LOL nice Amagnon. Beat me by about two minutes with the annunaki attack.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by bloodline]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
It seems like UFO's might be blamed for a lot of freak accidents it kinda of flows with a false flag theme but that is just me.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
It was like this;

An Annunaki was dogfighting with a Reptilian when a Grey's saucer popped out of the 8th dimension on his way to make a crop circle.

They both fired at the Grey, but the Reptilian who was suffering from swine flu missed, but managed to hit the face on Mars instead - destroying it completely.

The Annunaki had lost his job and house with the MBS bubble, and had to buy his anti-matter death ray from China instead of the US - so it backfired killing him. However, his beam went back in time through the Montauk radar dish, causing a major feedback loop through the Stonehenge ley-line. Which was unfortunate because Nirubu which was just phasing into the 3rd density at the time and was completely destroyed.

The Grey gunned it towards Greenland - calling in a mayday to the Zionist Elders, who triangulated the Reptilians position from their bases in Area 51, the Dark Side of the moon and Antarctica, and zapped at him using their Tesla Death Ray.

Well, the Tesla Death Ray sure did the job and the Grey sighed a huge sigh of relief. When just as he was wiping the sweat from his eyes, he blind sided the A330 and wiped it out completely. His flaming wreckage crashed down on the White House lawn.

Two journalists who witnessed it were shot dead on the spot by Mossad agents, and two more taken by the CIA and sent to Guitanamo Bay for enhanced interrogation.

The wreckage was swept up in 15 minutes, and the President authorized a media story about a firecracker that his dog had been playing with misfiring. The plane was never mentioned.

Ten minutes later, Kim Jong Il in a televised address to North Korea warned they would launch a nuclear attack against anyone - anyone at all, for any reason. Then he claimed the victorious North Korean Airforce had shot down 228 fighter aircraft of unknown origin that had illegally entered their airspace.

The passengers and crew all went to heaven and got 77 virgins each, because Allah owed God a few for all the Muslim terrorists He had been receiving lately who were in fact Catholics.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by Amagnon]

Lol

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
There is absolutely no evidence this has to do with UFO's so don't even go there. This is not what conspiracy theorists do, we wait until we have evidence and facts to work with, we don't just pull stuff out of thin air. Have some respect for what we do here.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

this is assuming ETS see us as sentient beings and not cattle......................

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Well i guess i was wrong. I thought that david icke would say that the plane shape shifted back into a reptile mid-flight before someone would post a thread about UFOs and the airbus.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by The Mack]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I seriously dount UFO's had anything to do with this, and for the record the AirBus A330 is not as squeeky clean as many think.

There have been a frequent number of instances of 'unexplained intrument' failure of late.

To be honest I am surprised we dont have more major crashes, these are very complicated pieces of machinery with any number of things that could contribute to it going down, from equipment failure to a simple maintenence error before take off.

If the electrical storm was sever enough it could have shorted out the circuitry and in the middle of the night, pitch black, buffetted around in a soup of angry weather the mind can only imagine how difficult it would be to recover. The yoke would be to heavy to control without hydraulic support, backup generators cold have shorted causing a fire and in as little as 180 seconds the plane has hit the water. All of these factors are far more reasonable than any UFO abduction.

The only other observation might be some clandistine sabortage by Lockhead / Boeing as they are seriously losing their dominance in the large aircraft sales. Its a bit of a stretch, but consider that Boeing works with Nasa, provides components to the ISS along with other military applications, perhaps the corpporate $$$ have won out again. Nothing like a series of fatal accidents to your main rival to scare potential customers back your way.

No matter the reason, we shoudl be midful of thos poor families who are at this time grieving and to light conversation about this tragedy is in very poor taste.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join