It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats going on here!!?? Taymour

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Taymour

I can see the outline of a face... kinda like what can you see in this pic.

Anyone else?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by hey1212

Maybe Finn Mac Cool was on this planet to?

Thats Hilarious!
The Finn MacCool Legend

Finn got enraged by this and tore large pieces from the cliffs, he worked for over a week pushing these into the ocean bed and made a sturdy causeway to Scotland

Great Legend!
-E-

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Hmmmm... another case involving a mystery 'source' and nebulous data, which by itself, does not prove a thing. How startling and new!

Is there any chance you can produce something more substantial? Or is this going to be one of those long games, where your 'source' constantly is unable to, or scared to produce the meat of what he has. Yet those who are curious will be led on, the 'proof' dangling just out of their reach.

It's not like this pattern hasn't been seen before. Dozens of times.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE

Originally posted by hey1212

Maybe Finn Mac Cool was on this planet to?

Thats Hilarious!
The Finn MacCool Legend

Finn got enraged by this and tore large pieces from the cliffs, he worked for over a week pushing these into the ocean bed and made a sturdy causeway to Scotland

Great Legend!
-E-

What do you mean legend? My da said he's met him! I better go find out if he lied though he's still on the phone to Santa, he sells vegetables at this time of the year. Or so my da says.

I better check this stuff out. Now, where's my red blood pen?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by whiskeypoet

Dear Whiskeypoet,
You are one of the best speculative guys on this Thread, even if provocative, but I appreciate your thoughts and your words.
Really... since the beginning of this Thread.
You are very sharp and extremly deep in your opinions.
Compliments.
I'm souspicious and skeptic as you. Or worse.
I understand all of you. Really. And thanks again To ATS and all of you that give me the opportunity to share this unbeliaveble story whit very smart people. This is one of the best site because here there are people whit the right things in the right place.
I understand the need of the FINAL PROOF, THE HARD PROOF: "WHERE, WHEN, WHO, WHAT!"
I understand! But, As I said, I can't.
I don't want boring all of you about those images. If you want find the truth, find the right skilled people to submit the images and prove if I'm an hoaxer or not.
Tomorrow I upload a video whit others images.
I hope to upload directly here on ATS.

- Taymour-

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Taymour

Taymour,

Thank you for the flattering words signore gentile. I'm just the new kid on the block around here when compared to other long standing members.

While I look forward to your new video, pics etc I must reittereate that until the minimum criteria for utilyizing the scitentific method is met it is doubtful you will be able to find a credible expert to verify your clients claims regardless of the question.

Buona fortuna a voi il mio amico.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TaymourIf you want find the truth, find the right skilled people to submit the images and prove if I'm an hoaxer or not.

It doesn't work that way... a veteranarian cannot cure your dog if all you show him is a piece of fur from some unknown animal

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Taymour, I am sure this site, which is based in Italy will analyze the images for you and confirm if they are real or hoax. Maybe you can have them analyze them and then report back to us the findings?

Thanks to internos for pointing this site out.

[edit on 6/11/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
Taymour, I am sure this site, which is based in Italy will analyze the images for you and confirm if they are real or hoax. Maybe you can have them analyze them and then report back to us the findings?

Thanks to internos for pointing this site out.

[edit on 6/11/2009 by jkrog08]

Thanks jkrog & Internos!
Tomorrow I try.
It's too late for me. Here deep night!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Taymour

I hope to hear good news, as I said I will continue to monitor this thread~back into lurking I go..

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Want some company? I lurk very quietly...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taymour
Crater.

The diameter is 450 metres.

Zoom near yellow box

Is this natural?

WTF????

Yes it appears to be natural.

I'm struggling to see it and I'm looking hard. How will anyone else see it and why would anyone in the media risk their professional reputation by showing them on air?

Im sorry but to me (average joe), with no rocks degree that looks about as alien as my 1st sh*te! (excuse the crap!
)

[edit on 12/6/09 by hey1212]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Why am I not suprised that Taymour has still not come up with the goods?

A word of advice Taymour:

Call your client.

Tell them to hire someone who knows what they're doing.

Then you can go back to representing people who forgot to pay their parking tickets.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Don't be such an impatient child? The man is trying to do a service to humanity, and because he won't humour your selfish request/demand for "HARD EVIDENCE" you seek to belittle him with petty remarks. Go wash your brain.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Oh dear this thread has turned nasty.

I better go find my hand bag.

Now, let me see. Do I want to use my purple one or the red one with the pretty bows? Not sure cos the bows might fall off my red one but i'm all out of purple eye shadow to match the other one.

Hmmm........ decisions!!!, decisions!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by hey1212

Making the decision to make a choice is never easy. Although, I must say, I'm not really the biggest fan of purple.

[edit for grammah]

[edit on 12-6-2009 by purplemonkeydishwasher]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This Taymour character, if he is sitting on actual proof, is certainly going about this the wrong way. Why even make an announcement before he can actually release this alleged proof? The pictures he has released so far are not impressive at all.
If Taymour believes what he has shown us so far is evidence then he needs to calm down. take a deep breath and refrain from making any more outlandish claims. I am doubtful we will see anything remarkable in the photos he is hanging onto when/if they are released. I would love to be proven wrong but Taymour is asking alot if he thinks we should be impressed already.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by StevesResearch
This Taymour character, IF he is sitting on actual proof

Yea its that little word that means so much.

How many threads here has that little word started? Its a real star!

Here's a
for IF. Keep up the good work little man.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
Here is a better illustration showing the structure of the solar system on a 2 dimensional scale with distance in AUs specified.

For those like me who do not know that much or appreciate AU's, here is a short video detailing the actual distance between planets. Check out this site: Examine the vast distances between planets in the solar system

They are a lot further apart than most think!

On topic, bravo to all who invested so much time and effort to Denying Ignorance!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkeydishwasher
The man is trying to do a service to humanity

And what service would that be?

Sites like ATS and people like Hoagland John Lear, Mike Singh, myself and a myriad of others have been showing images like this and better for years.

So forgive us if we are a little demanding of the source. No source, no credibility. Simple as that... and how much patience should we have before we get pissed for being strung along?

To All:

It occurs to me that these images may most likely be from Mars Express, the latest ESA probe on Mars... I will check out their gallery and see if I can match the terrain. Each orbiter has a characteristic style in the images. Most of us here can recognize a Lunar Orbiter image from a Clementine Image from an Apollo image. The MGS (Mars Global Surveyor are also unigue as are the HiRise images

I may be wrong, but since he is in Italy, it seems a likely place to start

[edit on 12-6-2009 by zorgon]

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join