It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Everyone From?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I am originally from the "great" state of Indiana. In 1992, upon graduation, I moved to South Florida. Any south Florida ATS members here??

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
From Ipswich, England

Whats's so great about Ipswich? well, nothing really................... We had a serial killer a few years ago and it's quite near Rendlesham Forest and that's about it, 'A Sleepy Suffolk Town'

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Eureka, California, United States here

Here's a link you might find interesting, Alexa traffic info. If it's accurate, looks like most of us are from the states.

Alexa traffic analysis

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astrithr

Here's a link you might find interesting, Alexa traffic info. If it's accurate, looks like most of us are from the states.

Now that is really interesting. Based on personal observations of posts with locations specified, I had imagined the greatest number of members to be in UK, followed closely by Canada. Thanks.

As to OP:

USA - Originally from North Carolina, past four years in Chicago.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Astrithr

That would explain the gazillion UFO stories on this website, and also of course how the US government is cracking down on the people.

So ATS does not seem to be very international. We need more stories from around the world that do not involve the US. Wait, how is that possible? I live in Taiwan, and I still feel America's influence! heheh

Anyone interested in discussing Taiwan's position in world politics?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Im from Manchester, England, usually raining and windy but the past couple of days its been glorious weather, this will be our summer, next week is back to the gloomy weather again.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Hey everybody! I've lived most of my life in Upstate NY.
It has always been a beautiful and quiet place to dwell

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I am from St. Louis, MO .... Been everywhere in America almost
But current location is N/A ...

Im not tellin!!!!
I dont wanna be put on any of those "lists"

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Born in London moved around a bit including Europe now happily settled in sunny Devon, low crime, beach and Dartmoor.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by dizzylizzy]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by shamus78

Hi Shane,

I'm from good old Great Britain.

Grew up in South London, England. Now live in 'The garden of England', Kent.

It'll be interesting to see how many countries are represented here on ATS wouldn't it.

Are you going to let it run for a while and then do a tally up at the end?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer77

Originally posted by Astrithr

Now that is really interesting. Based on personal observations of posts with locations specified, I had imagined the greatest number of members to be in UK, followed closely by Canada. Thanks.

As to OP:

USA - Originally from North Carolina, past four years in Chicago.

They probly think their story sound more true or apealing if said to of happened over seas
and shame on them for posting false stories or reposting real stories making them their own!!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I'm born and raised in the Sacramento area of California...U.S.A...I hope to relocate in the Northern Nevada area within the next 12 to 18 months...

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by shamus78

I am glad you started this, I have wondered myself, threads have been started before on BTS, but they are dated and no one goes to them anymore.

I am from Columbia, Tennessee, USA..........Male and 23 incase anyone wonders.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
born and raised in the pocono mts. in the communistwealth of Pennsylvania, moved to a small town in northwestern az. 15 years ago that is known for nothing except some guy named timothy mcveigh living here right before he did something...cannot remember what it was for the life of me..

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Born and raised in Michigan, USA. Also lived in southern California for the better part of a year.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Born and raised in Southern California... currently living in Long Beach, California -- about 25 miles south of Los Angeles.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Western New York where we pay 30 cents higher for gasoline than the rest of the State and most of the country... Still gotta love Lake Erie/Niagara River/Falls/Lake Ontario all within 40 minutes...

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Born and raised in the UK/LONDON moved to cornwall for 3 years now back living in the crime central of the capital and loving every minute of it!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Flint, Michigan in the good ole US of A.

I envy you guys and gals living Australia. I have always wanted to go there.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I'm from the English midlands in the UK i can see Wales on a clear day(the country not the mammal).

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join