It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Everyone From?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I am in Canadas capital...Ottawa.
We have the longest outdoor skating rink...the canal.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Greetings from the oldest city in North America, St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada. Woooooo George Street!!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I live in a little town south of Houston, Texas. We've got heat, humidity, and mosquitoes, but at least it's easy to grow a garden here. I have visions of defending my few acres of ground from the hungry hoards that will be coming out of Houston if the stuff hits the fan.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I live in Albuquerque now but I was born on the Bar B ranch some 40 miles south of Dulce, NM... famed for its hidden UFO base... sorry cant say I remember seeing any unexplained lights without first being hit on the head

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I was born and raised in southeast Georgia, USA.

Currently I make my home on a little island off the Georgia coast and also in the side of a hill near Atlanta , Ga.

Have been on many humanitarian missions around the world and believe every American should be required to spend at least one month in a third world country.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Oh, Canada! I do miss it! Good to 'see' you all on here, eh?
Are the smokes still outrageous up there?
Back in the 80's(when I was dumb and smoked)
they were five bucks a pack in fort nelson!
Met alot of cool 'newfs' up there also!
I miss all the kind folks!
The brew and lemonade kinda makes up for it!

I haven't had a decent perogie since!
Glad to see you all on here! Thanks for your friendship!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Greetings from India. Namaste!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I live in two places, the Pocket area of Sacramento, CA and Iwaki, Fukushima, Japan.

I have also lived in Red Lodge, United Kingdom and Bad Durkheim, Germany, and many, many states in the U.S.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Seventh generation Texan but now living in a cowtown on the northern coast of the Republica de Colombia about 30 minutes from the Caribbean.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Here is a tulip for you all from the Netherlands.

The flat country full of windmills

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
place called Doagh, co Antrim, Northern Ireland.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Greetings from a very hot and humid Liverpool in the north west of England.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Apparently, I'm from America's freest state.

America's Freest States

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by shamus78

Born in a small prairie town in Canada. Spent much of my life below the 49th.

I have worked in six of Canada's provinces and five US States. Earned my degree in Phoenix many years ago. I have visited eight Canadian provinces and two territories, as well as 42 states. I haven't been to Newfoundland, PEI, or Nunavut in Canada, and I haven't been to Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Rhode Island and Hawaii in the US. I will be doing a loop through the corn belt this summer to check six more States off my list.

I currently work for a large International "Dirty" Oil Company in Albera.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I live where the men are men, and the sheep are scared.

Where safe sex means painting a red X on the cows that kick.

The Great State of Alabama.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mithrawept
I'm in Surrey, England, although I lived in a few places around the UK.

I live near Eric Clapton's gardener - beat that!

Cool...

Well I shook the hand of the man who introduced Bruce Lee to Wing Chun Kung Fu.

The man in question, Grandmaster William Cheung at his dojo in Dandenong.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Canadian...Saskatchewan....but spent most of my adult life in the USA and abroad.

Gotta say i love the US....have two kids who are USA born and bred,

Also met a lot of great Scots and Brits.
God Bless the Queen..
God Bless Canada and all that rot.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by whiteraven]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by shamus78

where i'm from where i've been,no big deal.
its where i'm go'in thats really starting to bother me.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hey there!
I was born and have lived in the boring US state of Maryland my entire life. I currently live in Baltimore City, birthplace of the "The Star-Spangled Banner", resting place of Edgar Allen Poe, home of the hilarious accent known as "Baltimorese", and setting of HBO's "The Wire". (I've never seen it.)

And even though I've never been too far from the Chesapeake Bay for more than a week at a time, my wish list of future travel destinations keeps growing. Now, if I could only get rid of my fear of flying.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I was born in the Netherlands. Lived in a small town of 1000 people until I was 6 years old.

My Dad is French. My Mom is Irish. That makes me Irish and French. Not Dutch, because in Europe we can choose our parents' nationalities!

When I was 6, we moved to Germany. I lived in Germany for 11 years in a small town of 500 people very close to larger towns.

When I was 17, we moved to the Pennsylvania country side not too far from the Amish. I lived there for 6 years in a small town of 1000 people not near any large towns.

When I was 23, I moved to the UK for my master's and to live with my future wife who I met at the uni. I was in Newcastle - a much larger town for once, and bloody lively! Yeah!

When I was 26, we moved to Taiwan.

Now I'm 29, and still living in Kaohsiung, Taiwan - the beautiful tropical south. This is a city with more than 1 million people!

Where will I go next? Probably back to Europe, preferably France or Germany.

Been to Ireland, France, Italy, Thailand, states here and there in the US, Macau, Belgium (easy to forget), Luxemburg, Austria, Wales, England, Scotland. Not to Canada yet, sorry to say. And not yet to Australia.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join