It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Warmongers Accused of Stepping up Military Moves against the North Korea

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37

Originally posted by Kombatt98
I have to agree with NK on this one . USa has conssistently been provoking the nk and if I were USA , I would take NK seriously as they have excellent bioweapons program

Total Bull#! North Korea was found to have been secretly violating the nuclear non-proliferation treaty a few years ago - a treaty that THEY signed in good faith, and has ever since been rattling the sabre at the U.S. and its allies.

You can take your one-sided assessment and cram it.

Just wanted to let you know that
NK opted out in 2003

The NPT is the most widely accepted arms control agreement; only Israel, India, and Pakistan have never been signatories of the Treaty, and North Korea withdrew from the Treaty in 2003.

source

From Wiki

Only four recognized sovereign states are not parties to the treaty: India, Israel, Pakistan and North Korea.

Wiki

If NK should get wrist slapped for that what about the other 3 ?
At least they (NK) signed it once, then opted out.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by djvexd
Here's my 2 cents for whatever its worth. China had been and still is NK's largest trading partner and a major trading ally for most the Asian region. I don't doubt that the chinese gov't if not the chinese intelligence services have been making overatures to key people within NK in the eventuality that KJI does finally cross the threshold push things to a retalitory level. If this does go down and KJI orders full scale attacks or even orders some type of action that incurs military response , China will give the go and a military coup will occur. They will announce this in fact right after it was done and thier pawns were in place. They will then send in aid as well the interim gov't will ease some of the laws and rules in place at the behest of the chinese gov't. They will then work with the IAEA to locate and seize any nuclear arms and offer full transparency of the seizures and eliminating any chance of NK to re arm. This will allow them to take center stage and alot of countries will applaud them for taking such a bold move and preventing a serious conflict in the region. Thier standing in the world community skyrockets, new trade routes and an economic boom ensue , thus further eroding the U.S.'s standing in the world. Just my theory but I feel it may be the right one.
P.S. This also negates the possibility of the U.S. or allies from gaining ground in NK.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by djvexd]

I think that is the best analysis I've heard of the situation to date.
NK tests a nuke, then shoots off several missiles then accuses the US of wanting to invade... What a joke. Perhaps the glorious leader has once again been consuming too much $650 per bottle cognac while his people starve. Either that or he hit his head in one of their secret tunnels.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join