It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Security Camera UFO footage

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I go with IAttackPeople post above, the rocket is high up in the *sphere and is moving away from the camera, as he says, towards the horizon. The second light is the booster falling down and burning up in earth atmosphere.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Aerial swamp gas!

Nah just kidding. Looks very much like a comet. Here is an excellent link:

www.windows.ucar.edu...=/comets/tail.html&edu=high

A comet generally has two tails, not one. Some pictures accurately show this phenomena. One tail is due to the comet's dust particles, the other is due to ionized gas from the comet coma.

Dust particles form the first tail. The only force which affects these small particles in space is corpuscular radiation from the Sun itself. This radiation pushes the tiny dust particles in the direction from which they came, the way wind can blow rain droplets at an angle. Cometary dust particles can be thought of as billowing up from the comet's surface. Thus, this comet tail generally points back along the comet trajectory.

Ions (electrically charged particles), which first come from the nucleus as (neutral) gaseous particles, are swept into the second comet tail by interaction with the Interplanetary Magnetic Field (IMF). The IMF, or magnetic field of the sun, which is present everywhere in interplanetary space, sweeps past the comet nucleus and carries the ions with it to form the tail. Because of this special interaction with the IMF, this tail always points directly away from the Sun.

A comet could cut across the sky at an acute angle with its tail pointing away from the Sun and look like it is travelling very slowly. The second light suddenly appearing could be a broken-off part of the comet or companion chunk of ice.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Excellent find!!!!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
One of the better videos I have seen in a while.

Good find

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Sorry, not trying to be rude, but can anyone provide any evidence that shows this is not a multiple stage rocket. People have posted convincing evidence to show that it is. If it walks like a duck...

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Personally I think this is a wormhole, I know someone else mentioned that in the first part of this thread but I really believe that's what it is. The wormhole seems to take forever to open up (like it's harnessing the power of a star or something like that) then the craft comes through at the end. It makes to me.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
It's the soyuz going up and one of it's stages falling back to earth. It was launched recently with a Canadian Astronaut on board....been all over the news here.

Soyuz Launch

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

Lol.

Nothing to see here people just swamp gas giving off ice crystals OF COURSE.

Explanation has been expressed.

-Psycho.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I think the ATS motto here can be applied. We have something that has overwhelming evidence it is mundane and easily explained, yet folks still are posting some off the wall stuff (some with deep conviction).

I would imagine if we are to follow the creed of "deny ignorance" we should start applying it here. I know that when something is explained it is not easy to let go, especially if this is your near and dear belief system. But, by letting go of the obvious things better attention can get paid to things that are not so easily explained.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Indeed like that quote of someones signature, "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar".

-Psycho.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Just my 2 cents,

First one: airplane? second one? airplane?

If you notice that the lights in the lot have a"glow" about them, much like a night vision camera would pick up. I've never seen a meteor take over a min to go across the sky? Maybe I'm wrong here? I doubt it, but....

To me this is simply an airplane, with the "tail" being a simple result of optical equipment. I've seen some REALLY bright planes, that on original viewing, seemed NO WAY to be a plane, because it was just too bright.

The second object I would guess to be the same thing. It's just a plane or something of the sort, being eventually picked up by the camera.

But then again, who knows..... But it's most likely a logical explanation.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
S&F for finding a great video. Love the clarity and the reaction of the people. Especially the guy that comes outside and alerts everyone else.

But I have to agree, looks like a rocket launch. I believe there was a launch in the last couple of days carrying extra crews up to the ISS. Certianly looks like a multi-stage rocket to me.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
It's the soyuz going up and one of it's stages falling back to earth. It was launched recently with a Canadian Astronaut on board....been all over the news here.

Soyuz Launch

Explanation.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan

Soyuz Launch

Unless I'm reading this wrong....Looks like there were two launches–the one with the Canadian going to the ISS went off today. The one on the 22nd was carrying a Meridian satellite
news.yahoo.com...

I think the one in the OP’s video is the one that went off on the 22nd
Pictures and video of launch of Soyuz-2 (the one IAttackPeople was talking about)
forum.nasaspaceflight.com...

Second Meridian satellite flies

Russia launched its second satellite from the Meridian series of military communications satellites. The Soyuz-2 rocket lifted off on May 22, 2009 at 01:53 Moscow Time (00:53:33 Moscow Decree Time) from Pad 4 at Site 43 in Plesetsk, carrying a second Meridian satellite. This launch was previously expected at the end of 2008 and in April 2009.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
My first thought was CGI, until I saw the people and their reaction. I don't think a meteor could possibly go that slow. Then you see that other light with no tail.

This is VERY interesting.

I really don't think it was a hoax, although possible, in my opinion this is pretty solid.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
This is definitely not a hoax because alot of people in Moscow saw this. Here are some pics from englishrussia

englishrussia.com...-2827

Comparing the earlier pictures of rocket launches, in my opinion this is a rocket, however this particular incident is very suspicious to me. Can anyone honestly tell me what's that circular cloud?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
dude thats clearly one massive object

the 1st light is the front the 2nd light is like the middle
cant you see it?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Original video source. Video from city Sarapur.

Mreporter

Video was shot time 3:00 in Sarapur. In Finland they saw same lights 00:30-1:00. Timezone +2 hours in Sarapur so it is same time.

Pletesk space center was Meridian 2 satellite launch 1:00 Finland time.

I think video is satellite launch.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by hande]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
It is still very hard to accept that this is just a "rocket launch". There are a couple of things that bother me. First the object just seems to appear into view, not scroll in to view, and then it's "tail" increases in size.

Second, if this was a "rocket launch" with varying stages, why is it that we do not see an interruption for when the second stage begins? Why does the second object suddenly appear? I would imagine that the second stage would cause the "tail" to disrupt and the burning debris would follow closely to the rocket. This thing appears a good distance from the "rocket".

Third. Why is it that the second object is so bright and so round, if it was just a piece or pieces of burning rocket parts? Why is the second object so big? Of course I am no expert and I have only seen one rocket launch trail personally and it did not look like this. Which brings me to my final point.

I have yet to see a similar example of this. I have read phrases being tossed around saying things like this is obviously a rocket, that we have all seen these kind of launches before. But pictures are not the same as videos. If these launches are so common, I would think it would not be hard to find a second example, but then again I have yet to find one. All of the pictures clearly show the distortion cause by the second stage.

I love how for the past 5 pages I am flooded with off topic posts agreeing, suggesting that this is a rocket launch, but I have yet to see a video example showing how this is just like a regular ol' rocket launch.

It's late, so, yeah its a "rocket."

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I've seen another Russian video on You Tube that shows the same kind of ufo that looks like a comet except after about 4min. another ufo pops out of the leading edge of it. The name of the video is spiral ufo comes out of wormhole. Sometime I'll take the time and figure out how to upload videos etc. sorry about that. Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join