It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US: Census idiot in my driveway threatening the police

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
This is the next step to implementing their new slave tracking system.

Here is how I see it: Before we are individually tagged with our national ID cards which are embedded with RFID, they need to know where our home/cage is. There are so many ways this information can be used that it scares the crap out of me. For instance, lets say martial law is in effect and your RFID signal isn't home in time for the curfew, now your in violation. Or your just not comfortable with the idea of someone tracking your every move, so you leave your ID card at home for days at a time... they will know.

Further more, they need several inputs to begin running your algorithm; your home and work will be the first defined localities of reference and in no time the powers that be will not only know where your at, but where you will be or should be. Stray from your routine and your actions may be suspect.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ron Paul Girl

When you say "tag" the front door with GPS, are you saying they actually leave some kind of device behind? If so, why not just destroy it? And why would they need GPS coordinates when they can already get latitude and longitude on google earth or wikipedia? I guess it just doesn't make sense to me why they would need to plot the coordinates while physically being at the front door when the government can do that without even having to send anyone out in the first place???

-ChriS

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Satan rose up against Israel and incited David to take a census of Israel.
1 Chronicles 21:1

It's getting late, I'll find and post the details later
The story behind this is a little fuzzy. Apparently, King David ordered a census in order to impose a tax. The author of the Chronicles thought that was a bad thing and blamed it on the Satan.

This verse always struck me as being very odd.

J.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by muzik

They don't physically apply a tag to your door. They hold their handheld GPS up to the door and record the longitude and latitude of the door. That's what they're doing to every home door in America by the end of July 09.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Honestly I don't think the GPS tagging is for evil reasons.

It is annoying and any one would feel like telling the 2 cent bozo to beat it.

This is probably for what the posted articles stated.

There are plenty other effective methods for the govt to execute heinous acts on its citizens for an evil agenda than this IMO.

But I'll still give the D-Bag census guy a miserable time if i catch him.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by FX44rice]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
When I read the account of the first contact, I thought maybe you lived in a chocolate factory and the census idiot found a golden ticket in a candy bar.

Just my first impression.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ron Paul Girl

Well, I wish I would have taken a picture of him because he seriously looked like Micheal Moore with a safari hat on.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/10f556b3a920.jpg[/atsimg]

Is this the guy?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Seriously? What in the world is a "GPS" guided bomb? I mean I haven't been in the service for all that long, but that's one thing I've never heard of.

And to the rest of you: I've posted similar comments in similar threads... why are you all so freaked out by THE CENSUS?!?!? How is this any different than the last two thousand years that governments have been taking censuses?? IMO a lot of people are just looking for something to freak out about and cause a ruckus over. If you go looking for trouble, you're going to find it. I'm all for standing up for the rights of us citizens when it's appropriate, but this is just ridiculous and needs to stop. Have some courtesy and let these people do their jobs. If the big bad government really wanted coordinates to your house to bomb the crap out of it (overkill), they already have them... trust me on that. They wouldn't need to come manually mark your door in order to get accurate readings, what do you think all those satellites are up there for?? Paranoia is one thing, but this is taking it too damn far.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
A lot of people are making references as jokes to missiles, bombs, etc. And although these comments are quite funny, there may in fact be some truth to them. If there are movements in the country, they have meetings right? Places where people gather to discuss the same things we discuss here. Wouldn't it be convenient to be able to take them out with one shot and blame it on say a plane or a piece of space debris falling from the sky? This makes for a nice tidy way to eliminate any resistance groups, Most of the sheep in the country would fully believe that a plane or space debris fell out of the sky; however, after two or three such instances, one group of people would surely figure it out and that would be the resistance groups. This could serve two purposes, wipe out some resistance and intimidate the rest to the point of submission.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by spaznational

It's handy to have a biting dog too. My rott mix only bites with strangers come to the front door! Dumb mailman and UPS man have made that mistake and both took nips to their butts and never made that mistake again (they thought the dogs were nice so they came in. Yeah, barking dogs seem so nice).

Um, is it a problem for you to have a mailman come to your house? I don't see how having your dogs bit a mailman is something to be proud of.

Dumb mailman, trying to do his dumb job! He deserves to get bit for doing his job! That'll teach him for trying to deliver your mail.

Maybe he should just leave it out in the weather.

lol kind of agree with spaz there.
I'm all for resisting power and stuff but i'm sure postman pat isn't going to send you to fema camps.

Anyway, my thoughts on this are:

- There are 100s of ways data/information may be used against you and to invade your privacy already.
-This would just be one more form of data which COULD be used against you. It would be an excellent infrastructure to set up if you were an evil dictator though.

- Not enough is known about how this would enhance the already available gps tech and tracking methods they have on you guys already. I'm sure this 'gps census' is just another log in the raging fire that has already consumed your privacy. That fire started long ago. It probably won't make a difference either way.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
The government is not going to waste that kind of money on blowing up citizens. They have cops and feds to do that sort of thing. They don't cost nearly as much if one is lost.

I have no idea why the need to GPS track everyone's front door. It seems ridiculous and I wouldn't be surprised if it has absolutely nothing to do with taking the national census. However, I'd bet dollars to doughnuts (if the economy keeps tanking doughnuts will be worth more ;-)) that it is not to smart bomb houses.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I live on 4 acres gated , a month ago a woman came to my gate waving me over, she was from the census and wanted information. I told her no that I did not believe in it. She said that it was law, I said what law? She said federal law. That I can get a ticket, I said whos going to give me the ticket you ? Go ahead!
She then handed me a business card and told me that others felt like I do and to call the number on this card or they will keep sending people out.
I started to call but decided no forget it.
I have not seen them since.
I did receive the questionair months before and it was like 12 pages of questions asking for personal information, gross income, buying habits it was bad and things that I would never even tell my best friend.
I tossed it.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

Can you clear something up please?

You post at 07:49 this census *jerk* is at your door.

He leaves.

At 08:01 there’s a Sheriff at your door?

Um...
How is it possible the guy leaves and returns with a Sheriff in under 12 minutes.

I smell BS...

LOL, it's because I only live about 2 miles from the police station and it's a little town where nothing cool happens. The cop was probably AT the station. I don't know if the guy actually went down to the station or just left our view and called the station. Nonetheless, he returned with the Sheriff's Deputy. Atleast it was only one. Our town is so boring I'm surprised that the other cop on duty didn't follow along.

Peace

[edit on 21-5-2009 by silo13]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

If the guy used his cell to call the local authorities it is possible. Maybe not in a major city like New York, but from the sounds of it we are not talking about a city like area, far from it.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
You should have had a jammer, which would have blocked his signal. It would be funny, just flip the switch and no reception! He comes back and flip the switch again to mess with him. One like this
Jammer

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dwiggen

Personally I'm not freaked out. For me it is the idea that a total stranger hired off the streets has the right to demand to be let inside my home. Imagine how many criminals will take advantage of this to scam innocent people.

The second problem is that Obama has taken over the Census and the numbers from it can decide an election. Do you really think his motives are not to influence the mid-term elections

Another issue is he chose Acorn which he has been involved in for many years and he has personally seen to it that large amounts of money have gone their direction.

Yet another issue about Acorn is there are currently many cases being investigated where they rigged the elections or lied for money. If it were just the workers it would be one thing but this goes to the top.

One of the national leaders embezzled a million dollars and the organization choose not to even file a complaint or have him arrested and tried. Would a credible organization do that? Of course they would not.

Now it is coming out that hundreds of organization included under the Acorn umbrella all have their millions of dollars in tax payer money and donations going to a single address in New Orleans and won't even account for it to the local leaders of Acorn offices. All of the money is handled by a company that, you guessed it, is run by a person from Acorn. They are as dirty as the contents of the sewer and Obama does not care. Even some of the Bailout money ended up in their pockets and now they will make huge sums from the census.

The 2010 census is not supposed to happen until 2010 so why do you suppose they are starting the process now? To cheat in the mid-terms is why and even a blind, deaf and dumb person could see that.

We got screwed when we elected Obama and as each day passes it becomes more clear. Even the Democrats are slowly turning on him. This rigged Census will be just another nail in our freedoms coffin. Acorn means it is a fraud and the results will be whatever Acorn is told they should be by the Obama Administration and of that I have no doubt.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perseus Apex
People be aware that some posts you find on this site or another are intended to get your opinion or to stir discussion on a particular subject/topic. I'm aware of this though still respond at times as if the poster was true in intent. I'm sure many ATS folk know this by now though I rarely see any mention of it.

Are you saying that I'm just making this up to see what people think?
To quote my daughter, "Oh, whatever."

It just happened that I was actually on the internet when I heard my husband yelling about trespassing, and looked out the window to see what was going on. That's when I got on here and figured I would give a blow by blow account of the activities, having no idea what was going to happen. Fortunately, nothing really happened.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
i'm curious to see a picture of these gps trackers they are suposedly putting on peoples front doors. couldn't one simply remove it? go tag it somewhere else or throw it away>?

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Well, I wish I would have taken a picture of him because he seriously looked like Micheal Moore with a safari hat on.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/10f556b3a920.jpg[/atsimg]

Is this the guy?

That COULD be the guy. Very close to how he looked. I couldn't pick him out of a lineup with this guy.
Too funny!

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Melchedekan

No they simply use a device to log the location to a central list. They don't attach anything. They are supposed to get within 40 feet of the door.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join