It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NORWAY - Uknown Shooter of amazing UFO footage!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Could be something due to electro-magnetic field, there is apparently a strong source in Norway, you can feel it in the North!
And there is a legend of where the english word "magnet" comes from, from the discover Magnus, finding one in northern Norway and creating the first compass with it!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I have seen something very similar last june 2008 in Indiana . i saw a total of 5 of those balls of lights together . i only got 3 on video just vanishing out.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Could be Earthquake lights? I'll have to keep an eye out for any Seismic activity around those parts in the coming few months. There was a Mag 5+ quake which was felt as far away as the Shetland Isles not too long ago.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I've researched the UFO topic for several years, while I'm not an expert in all things related to UFOs, I do believe what we're seeing here is a video of a window or large piece of glass and a light source behind the camera reflecting off of the glass. One possible explanation for the camera's inability to focus untill the lights appear. Again I could be wrong, but I don't think so, sorry everyone.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by Rockstrongo37]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
If it was flares there was no smoke either.

This one is strange.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The dialogue has been described as

"
Boy: Holy #... I`m shooting it. I caught it on tape. I`ve got it... right here....Oh #!!!
Girl: A lot of rainbows...
Boy: Oh #, it just burned out...!
Girls screaming: Oh my god!
Boy: I zoomed and it just split into several....(he stops talking)
Girl: Did you shoot it..?
Boy: Yeah, i got it.. i got it
"

The norwegian language is not far from danish and the infliction and tone of voice is quite similar.

My translation is something along these lines:

"
someone (more than one) yelling
"Herre Gud" - My God
"Ja Ville" (probably a call for somebody by nickname)
Ahhhh Åhhhh - Ahhh Ohhh
"??? fy fader??" - maybe an "I'll be damned"
"Jag filmer det - har det på tape" - I'm filming it - have it on tape
ha ha (female)
Ha ha (male)
female scream (not distressed)
"jag har det här" - I have it here
"å da der ???" - perhaps something like "and there?"
female "hva ????" - ?????
female "ah det er så vilt" - It is so vild (as in "far out man")
male "Fy fan det bare bränt up" - damned it simple burned up
female shrieking "Herre Gud" - My God
other females laughing as if laughing because of the shrieking girl
male "jag bare ??? å det bare split up ..." - I only blinked (or I just blinked) ??? and it just split up ...
female with laughter in voice "filmade du det??" - did you film it?
male "Ja jag fik det" - yes I got it.
"

I guess my point is this:

There is nothing to indicate distress. The few shrieks sound like it is all a joke and laughter between some of the participants indicate a good time being had.

The impression I get from the dialogue is of them having done something that is soo funny.

EDIT: insert of word "blinked" as proposed by Ridhya

[edit on 20.5.2009 by HolgerTheDane]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I'm going with UFO's until proven otherwise and so I don't get into trouble for a one liner

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Everything that we see in the sky that we are not able to explain is a UFO. It's an unidentified flying object.

I am guessing that you are meaning that you believe the UFO we saw was an alien spacecraft?

Possibly. The anomaly that we saw was very unusual.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by HolgerTheDane

!!!!!!!!!
Thats what I thought! They all sound light-hearted and care-free. It is the tone of voice. More like watching an air show or known occurrence.
I think the last word you missed was (blinked) but there's a lot hard to hear

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

im on damods wavelength here, but a different tangent ..

it deffinitelly looks like something burning, perhaps some space debris or something? im just saying that as it comes from nowhere and seems to fizzle out ..

it looked like a very cloudy day, could have been flares, could have been debris.. could be alot of things.

at the start, when it first appears, it looks like a triangle formation, but it all seems to fizzle out rather than move along.

stands to reason though, at this point its deffinitelly a u.f.o .. but i doubt its anything special.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by boaby_phet]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I think it is some kind of Atmospheric electricity..

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Thanks for all the replies everyone, the main focus on this video seems to be that of flares, which after being schooled by a few on flares earlier and checking out a few videos i have to admit you may well be correct.
Someone mentioned high altitude craft as no craft was visible in the video.
The only thing that bothers me if someone could explain please, Can flares burn efficiently at higher altitudes, where the air is colder and thinner and the wind more strong.
Thanks guys let the lessons begin lol

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
they're not flares people. they are the hessdalen phenomenon.

hessdalen phenomenon website

Hessdalen is a small valley in the central part of Norway. At the end of 1981 through 1984, residents of the Valley became concerned and alarmed about strange, unexplained lights that appeared at many locations throughout the Valley. Hundreds of lights were observed. At the peak of activity there were about 20 reports a week. Project Hessdalen was established in the summer of 1983. A field investigation was carried out between 21.January and 26.February 1984. Fifty-three light observations were made during the field investigation. You may read the details in the technical report. There was an additional field investigation in the winter of 1985. However, no phenomena were seen during the period when the instruments were present. Lights are still being observed in the Hessdalen Valley, but their frequency has decreased to about 20 observations a year. An automatic measurement station was put up in Hessdalen in August 1998. Both data and alarm-pictures can be viewed on this website.

this is what is in the video. follow the link for all the documentation on the phenomenon. i repeat , not flares.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by optimus primal

Ok i understand that now, but flares or not, i think most of us all have reached the conclusion it's not "Alien".

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
What I like about this video is the craft suddently seem to arrive one by one, line up in formation and then leave again rapidly in a line.
Amazing footage.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The translation above was pretty accurate..

I saw this video in a documentary on norwegian television a few weeks ago.
The video is from Hessdalen and it is shot by a couple of students on a fieldtrip.

The Hessdalen phenomenon can be split into two categories:

These strange lights as seen in the vid posted here and also many ufos are seen that eye witnesses have discribed as "crafts"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join