It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Bible the story of the truth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by reugen

Reugen - I can't give you a reference right now, but I was reading in an excellent newspaper and also watching in the news the reports of psychologists trying to explain the demonstrations that occured in Belgium when the so called blasphemous cartoons of the prophet Mohommad were published.
They all agreed that the reason for this outrage was the challenge in the brain to the perceived reality of the individual. The 'challenge' to the belief system caused chemical and physical confusion, anger, outrage and the huge reaction that occured.

I wish I could give you an exact reference or link but I can only tell you what I read and heard from various doctors of psychology.

Haivng said that, I saw the same reaction in relatives when I challenged their belief system......outrage, anger, violence....even disgust.

But the key part of the studies noted that 'belief' was all centered in one part of the brain and hence the severe reaction.

Imagine if I suddenly told you that your house is no longer your house, or your car is not your relatives are not your relatives.........confusion, anger etc . A persons past and horizons no longer exist as they previously perceived them.

I will do some research on this and try to come up with some good links to these studies.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

Ok thank you, i will try to do some research myself, i know there have been some scientific groups trying to determine what part of the brain is activated when people have a religious experience, mapping the human brain. To your statement, if its backed up by science it makes absolute sense, i too would be angry if someone told me it wasnt my house, that i got it all wrong and that i have a weird conception of reality.

Thanks.

[edit on 2009/5/15 by reugen]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

I'm glad I'm not the only one my friend, you get the cigars and I'll get the bourbon.

Religion is the only thing that keeps people so divided and its extremely convenient that such a mass controlling scheme has absolutely no proof to what are outrageous claims in most part. For me you don't have any belief in your self if you have to blindly follow something you can't even prove. This is not a rip at everyone religious, its the nutjobs and eccentrics of every religion.

Believing in yourself is so much more important, you can never let yourself down

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItsallCrazy
reply to post by Eye of Horus

I'm glad I'm not the only one my friend, you get the cigars and I'll get the bourbon.

Religion is the only thing that keeps people so divided and its extremely convenient that such a mass controlling scheme has absolutely no proof to what are outrageous claims in most part. For me you don't have any belief in your self if you have to blindly follow something you can't even prove. This is not a rip at everyone religious, its the nutjobs and eccentrics of every religion.

Believing in yourself is so much more important, you can never let yourself down

Religion is hardly the only thing that keeps people divided. Take a peak at the tower of babel story, and try to see the understanding behind it. Doesn't matter if it's a true or false story, look beyond that and just look at the general understanding behind what the story says.

It states that man is united under 1 language, culture and so forth, and there was no limit for them. Sounds good etc. But then they come down and confuse the language of men, spread them out and they all have their different cultures. Sound bad right?

Why would this be done? Because if man had been allowed out in the universe, then they would have warred and enslaved any race they came across because it was different and didn't share that culture, language and so forth. And after man is confused etc, that is exactly what men do to each other. They start warring and enslaving each other.

While there was peace among them while they were all under the same culture, it only covered up the true nature under it.

Now if this story is true or not, what is true is that today man still wars with each other. And because they are different. While it may seem that the obvious way to deal with this problem would be to once again unite under a common culture, religion and so forth(and no religion is a religion), it will really only cover up the real problem again.

So it is not about religion, it's about people need to learn how to live and let live. Learn how to accept people for who they are, even if that means they believe things you do not like religion. If you want the freedom to choose for yourself, then you must also allow it in others.

Doesn't require faith to understand that, and even if it is true or not it doesn't matter because the understanding behind it and how it applies to the world today is. And it didn't require that specific story to get that understanding either, but it does the job for some.

If you look at organized religion, then you will see it's not about the understanding, it's all about the literal. You talk about believing in "yourself", but yet that is also what the bible says in understanding.

Jesus for example says that god is within you, and that you are the authority, not the scribes(which are those who write the scripture). He says it directly. So it is about trusting that which is within you, that which is truly you(god), rather than accepting what the people of this world tell you. It says how much longer will people keep accepting the wicked. They will not understand and they will walk on in darkness. And that is what we see with blind faith.

Christianity is everything Jesus warns about, has nothing to do with what he said. It's the "new" religion that came after jesus, in his name, and then proceeded to gain political power and killed/tortured anyone who didn't go along with it. Pretty much everything Christians claim about some new "anti-christ" religion, they did. But they look at every other religion but there own.

I don't want to ramble on too much, but if you come to actually understand things(bible too), then you will find that it is very much talking about the ignorance and such of those people who just accept what men tell them and have blind faith. Alot of understanding in it, and even examples of what not to do, but it's not found in "facts" and if something is real or not.

Most of it is allegorical. Never meant to be taken literally. Just meant to give you and understanding that is useful in the world today.

It's the ones in "religion" who can only see the literal and not the understanding that fight and so forth. Yes they are all ignorant, but if you truly want to make a difference then you have to gain and help them with understanding. Just trying to force them to accept something different and you will just be playing the evil for them to point at. Which only pushes them further down in their beliefs. No help at all.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by badmedia]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

I'm familiar with the story and I know exactly what you mean.

I think I just get so vexed with the stupidity behind some religions, as I said its not all religious people as there are aspects to most religions that should hold a place in some people's heart, but its people's use of religion that enrages me.

The downright ignorance, people use it for every excuse, its embedded in our national anthems, our money, why do we as a society (in general, not everyone) need such constricts. Needing the belief in a higher being and following set traits otherwise you'll eternally burn..

I just don't get it I guess

[edit on 15-5-2009 by ItsallCrazy]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by candide

Well the only difference in this Bible and Gods is that Gods has been spread throughout the world as Prophesized and this one is lurking in the back ground. It could be the MWO Bible. That's the only rational idea I have on that.

The muisc on that video was not God worthly and quite the opposite.

God has a bible ? .. and when you say spread throughout the world and prophesized.. do you actually mean forced into the world and propaganderised ? ... Lets not forget how many innocent people were killed by the crusades by your bible... and you have the nerve to turn up your nose to the ending song ? ..

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Many of you keep saying that the Bible and God causes anger and violence and war. This is another example of satans gross perversion of the truth. Blame all the Christians for the wars for the killings and turn people against God. Man fighting over the Bible or God is not what God wants it is what satan wants. If man is angry and violent then they are not true beleivers. Yes everyone gets angry it is a natural human emotion but God is peacful if man is violent then something is wrong with man not God. The Bible says that we will know who to believe by looking at their fruits because only a good tree can bring good fruit thus if there is war in the name of the Bible or God then there is a hidden agenda and the truth is not in fighting over God or the Bible but of mans own ego.

Jeremiah 17:10
I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

Matthew 7:16
Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

Matthew 7:17
Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

Matthew 7:18
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

Matthew 7:20
Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Matthew 12:33
Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by tgreen2103

I thought so too. i really didnt get how they were all connected until i read it. I just thought it was all different people.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I have to agree with Gando702. I purchased the book "Old World Secrets-Omega Project Codes" at Target. After reading about it on the internet, I searched for a store where I could buy it as I couldn't wait for it to be sent. Bingo, found it. Got home and after the first three pages I had to clean my glassses. There were typos and grammatical errors in nearly every paragraph. Very frustrating. Sad too, as the subject matter was very interesting. I couldn't get past the third-grade level grammer. After a while I got infuriated that I spent money for what should be considered a very rough draft. At the time I almost yellow-highlighted all the errors and mailed it back to the author.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Folks, I have read countless books on everything from JFK to Roswell to Religion to Planet X. I have found a book which I consider to be the Holy Grail. The Rosetta Stone. I cannot recommend it enough. It is as thick as a small phone book, but I read it so quickly as I could not put it down. Although it is well-researched and sometimes deals with some dryer material, it is written in a simple and conversational matter. I have no affilation with the book or author, I am just a VERY satisfied reader.

The book is called 'Slave Species of god' by Michael Tellinger.

Holy cow.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

It was just the first songs that popped in my head after I watched the clips I had put together. Then after I watched the video, I couldnt not put it in aftr I noticed it had the DIA type gas mask and the bloody cross with people hiding underground and dying, it just seemed all too fitting.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by paraniod??]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
bad media, I don’t see it that way. God confused the language and caused confusion, so that man could not build the technology to challenge the gods/Annunaki. I see nothing that the gods thought that man was a threat to other worlds. It was after all the Annunaki genes that caused man to become and do evil unto others.

They continue to create divisiveness to this day. In every area of life, there is this versus that, us versus them etc.
They do not, dare not let us all become of one mind. We are kept so busy fighting each other that we do not know that we should be plotting to destroy them- the gods/Annunaki.

Melissa 101, how do you know what God wants; or what Satan wants?
There is nothing in the Bible stating such.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Wow, those videos got me thinking big time. I always get a sense were in strange time,s , but im still not 100% sold on the total dooms day stuff

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Ok, mate answer this one simple question. name any war throughout all history up to the present that didn't have anything to do with religion? Not so simple when you think on it.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eye of Horus
reply to post by ItsallCrazy

The truth... I don't think so

Gives that man a cigar. Finaly someone else that has woken up from the program. All religions are fake. It is the oldest lie told by TPTB to keep the sheeple in line. To keep humanity away from learning there true destiny. After 30 years of having my eyes open I finaly find another. Welcome to the real world brother.

Why is it that you and so many others jump on these threads and express such hatred for the Bible or God. Dont fall for the control thing. No one controls my relationship with God. It's as simple as free choice. No one is forcing this on you.

I see a lot of this here. Is it recently new to bash God or have these threads been fuming for decades?

As mad as you appear God loves you too. Weird isnt it??

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mortalengine

God does NOT have a Bible he allowed it to be written. He doesnt allow anyone to add to it or take away from it.

Several cults branched off of the Bible. It's even misused to this day. I hired a Christian MINISTER to remodel my home and he screwed it up and ripped me off. This does not mean all Christians are bad.

Do you even believe in Good (God) and Evil (Devil)?

[edit on 15-5-2009 by wonderworld]

[edit on 15-5-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone

Melissa 101, how do you know what God wants; or what Satan wants?
There is nothing in the Bible stating such.

Hi, OhZone. Sorry, I had to comment about your statement to Melissa 101 that I quoted above.

First, from my reading of the Bible, I would say there is plenty of information in the Bible that states absolutely what God wants, and also, plenty of information in the Bible that makes it pretty clear what Satan wants, as well.

The Bible may not state word for word what Melissa said, but still makes it clear that Satan (or Lucifer, or the *destroyer*) is all about lies and destruction. It also makes clear the fact that God loves us, but like a loving Father, sets boundaries and rules to live by for our own good.

If we do what we want anyway (that freewill thing), again, like a loving parent or guardian, God will allow us to suffer the consequences of doing the things we have been warned against doing.

I'm pretty sure from her comments, that Melissa 101 reads the Bible too, and that's how she knows what God wants.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Bread & raised RC, I believe before reading this, god does not exist. That this present Pope in Rome RC Pope Ratzinger is second to last in the popic temple.
I believe the whole deal was to control the masses. Jesus was real but a hybrid through Mary. The NOrth Star wasn't a star at all. A disc above baby Jesus's manger -- maybe.

I could go on&on&on&on. Most things written in the first testaments are the things which happened, all of it -- so you have to read more.
The new testament's real too. But I'd still like to know where Jesus spent the first thirty years of his life? Before going onto "His Father's work".?

Decoy

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
This is amazing, who is this guy? This is the first time I have ever heard of him or seen anything like this and I have been researching this stuff on and off for almost twenty years now. I just had to sign up to post this, I am looking at the youtube comments and it is screaming out with the blindness and uneducated beliefs of people that I can only say must really have no common sense. chessmassacre posts “I can't stomach anymore of this crap. Whoever made this is nothing more than a Jesus hater and this is not verified by anything just because at the beginning of the video it says it is. Science is always wrong, always regrouping just as unstable as Scientology itself, and archaeology has done nothing but lie to us from the beginning. Only in the Bible does it cover all of te issues science can't. Only in the Bible are the prohesies proven historically with life acclaimations,” It matched the time frame of the bible and their forbidden calendar, what more verification do you need? artsychic2000 posts “sorry...zeitgeist bs the original zeitgeist was full of false information. People need to do the research. My God is an awesome God and satan is a tricky little devil. Watch out! Educate yourselves! God is real, Jesus (Yeshuah) is real, and so is satan!” Now speaking of Zeitgeist, does this guy really think that Satan came before god and planted all this evidence? And jumper86 posts “The only truth out there is found in the Bible. This is one among many, many false stories of history/creation.” No! This just goes to show you how far gone these people really are. The Pink Floyd video that popped into my brain is the one where there’s a bunch of kids waiting in line to fall into the meat grinder.

Peace

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I know I will get flamed for this one but I thought we were living in the 21st century. I’ll leave the astrology, tarot card readers, and crystal ball to the centuries we have left far behind. Let me look into my crystal ball and let you know absolutely nothing extraordinary will happen in 2012. The New World Order will fall apart because eventually we will stop believing in all of this nonsense. Really, how can anyone believe that Hopi’s lived underground for decades while the earth cooled or waters dried up or whatever other calamity has been made up? Why don’t we all look like Hopis?
We will always have good times and bad times. We will always have wars which are always caused by money or resources wanted by the other side. What war was ever caused in the name of religion? That may have been the given reason for the gullible but I assure you they all been about the money. If you believe that the war in Iraq or Afghanistan is about religion then you have been listening to too much CNN or BBC. If you think that the war on terror is because Muslims hate our freedom, then get another Bush, Obama or McCain to run the US.
We will have recessions, depressions and boom times just like we have had for thousands of years. We will have droughts, floods, hurricanes, and earthquakes but I truly doubt it has anything to do with an astrological sign or witch’s spell.
I believe we are headed for tough times but this has to do with the state of our money and financial policies over the past few decades and that the world will pay the price for it. There will probably be more starvation and more wars but in the end we will find peace for a time until the inevitable cycle repeats itself. Maybe I am naïve and ignorant but our history is not that short lived that we do not know what we have been like over the past five to eight thousand years and I have not seen much to see how we have evolved into better beings. Well now that I have gotten this off my chest, I am certain that all of the Nehru planet, NWO, Masonic, 2012, etc.. conspiracists will be out to hound me to the depths of hell for writing such dribble. Cast your spells and I will await my destiny. Peace, Love, and Kindness for your fellow man.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join