It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Derren Brown: Mind Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
If anyone is interested in paranormal studies then yoiu should do some research his site.

He is more then just a showman, and makes david blaine look like a cheap magician.

Check him out, you will be amazed!

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Maybe you can give us a link to one of his sites,

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I've seen him on the TV before , He was just going up to people and telling them what they did for a living and all about their lives. It was amazing. I guess he is just an expert at reading people by emotions etc that they don't realise are showing on their faces.
There was another part on the programme that I saw where he was at a greyhound race (I think ) and he was taking losing tickets to the betting office (?) and telling the women behind the desk that they were winning tickets, and they were paying out on them. I think it was the tone of voice or the way he looked at them. definatly worth watching his show if you've never seen it before

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkAngel
and makes david blaine look like a cheap magician.

Thats all he is.
A link would be great.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
as DA is off line I'll post it

www.derrenbrown.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
BTS LINK

All ready coverd his new show on bts this guy has to be the best physcological illusionist there is all mind games he's the master of it paul zennon is also very good aswell but he's more of a magican though

[Edited on 27-4-2004 by SE7EN]

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
cool site, he shares tips and has some neat tricks
haven't seen this guy on tv or anything though, guess he is just a uk thing for now.

top topics

join