It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dad uses Dog Shock Collar on Kids (funny vid )

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
A father in Oregon used these on his children , all under 10, and they all recieved at least one shock from this.

The idiot did it because he said it was funny.

He was brought up on charges of Criminal Mistreatment.

blogs.app.com...

The boy does it in the video for 5 dollars

[edit on 7-5-2009 by Seany]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I considered using them on the wait staff where I cooked since they preferred hanging out at the bar talking as opposed to getting the food to their customers while it was still hot but my boss wouldn't let me.

I was kidding but this jerk is for real... attach em to his gonads and zap them repeatedly.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by grover]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I suppose the only thing that surprises me about this moron is that he doesn't live in Florida.

Yeah, I'm bustin' on Florida. Sue me.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
With this guy's poor genes to be that stupid, maybe there is a need for poulation control.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
And this guy thinks it's funny??!
Dude, it looks like that thing hurt alot. That's not cool.
And they put these things on LITTLE dogs? If it hurt the kid that much, I can only imagine what it must do to a Pomeranian who won't shut-up.
Yikes...

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Well, I certainly can understand the urge, but not for amusement.

I don't think they use them on toy dogs, only on big bratty dogs.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Hrmmm . . . . that is a good dare

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Woah Woah Woah hold up....this kid got 5$ for doing that? I did it because a buddy dared me to one time.

Thats messed up, I coulda had 5$.

[color=lightblue]--------------------------------------------------------------------------

but in all seriousness, it doesnt hurt that much, I would equate it to being punched in the shoulder, but 0 pain after. Its weird. Its scarier then it is painful. cause the thing starts beeping and you know its coming, but you dont know when

[color=lightblue]--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[edit on 7-5-2009 by epitaph.one]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by epitaph.one

They use those to train hunting dogs, or dog that bark with bark collars.
I had one tried it on my self first, worked good on male dog, the female acted like nothing was going on, and I checked it to see if she was getting jolt. She was but she was weird dog. She could also talk.
What about cops killing 16 year old with tazer?
Plus it could be better to get little shock now instead of big one later in life. Compared to beating no physical damage. spare the rod spoil the child.
They will probabily make those in future, make um pay attention, I could have used one today, told grandkid not to walk in front of moving cars or would have change name to Squish.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by epitaph.one
Woah Woah Woah hold up....this kid got 5$ for doing that? I did it because a buddy dared me to one time.

Thats messed up, I coulda had 5$.

but in all seriousness, it doesnt hurt that much, I would equate it to being punched in the shoulder, but 0 pain after. Its weird. Its scarier then it is painful. cause the thing starts beeping and you know its coming, but you dont know when

[edit on 7-5-2009 by epitaph.one]

Id pay you a fiver to do it, be worth it

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Reminds me of when my brother and I were kids. We found my dads tazer. He just HAD to try it on himself. Dropped like a fly. He never did that again.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
I suppose the only thing that surprises me about this moron is that he doesn't live in Florida.

Yeah, I'm bustin' on Florida. Sue me.

I hear you there, lol...I live in Florida, and yeah there's a lot of idiots here...thank God I am from NJ originally.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
This is just mean though. You can see in the kids face that he was scared and probably didn't really want to do that. Then the kid cries and the jerk is laughing at him. Where is this kid's mom and why isn't she smacking this guy upside his thick skull for even trying this?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleIvy

The kid would have done something stupid, yet funny sooner or later . . .

All males humans do things like that.

Hell . . . we used to have taser wars. Hurt like hell, but it was fun.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I think it was pretty funny myself. It wasn't like the guy was screaming at him to do it. The kid did it to himself. If he didn't want to do it, he didn't have to.

When I was 15 my dad told me if I ate this little yellow pepper he would give me 20 bucks. I just had to eat it and not drink any milk or eat anything for 30 minutes.

I ate it and was in hell for thirty minutes. Turns out that little pepper was one of the hottest peppers that you can buy. You have to grow it yourself, stores don't carry it.

That was alot worse then what that kid went through and my whole family was laughing because they thought I was the dumbest person they had ever seen.

Got my 20 though.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxpigxx
reply to post by PurpleIvy

The kid would have done something stupid, yet funny sooner or later . . .

All males humans do things like that.

Hell . . . we used to have taser wars. Hurt like hell, but it was fun.

My brother and I used to have BB gun fights.

We would throw on a visored helmet and go at each other for hours. You learn how to be stealthy real fast.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
My neigbor used to have one of those invisible fences that shocked the dog if the went past a certain point. I saw them when they got a new dog the invisible fence people came out and trained the dog to the boundaries.

That consisted basically of putting up those little flag things in the ground right at the edge of the property. You walk them all around that and up to it. If they pass that point the get a small shock and they back off.

They learn pretty quick. he showed me the control center which was in his garage. It was just a smallbox on the wall. It had a thing to control the strength of the shock and to change the boundary/shock line.

The shock strength at leas on his ranged any where from chihuahua sized shock up to great dane shock.

Anyway, from the look of the vid, the kid for whatever reason was talked into doing this to get some money back. As he said "I can't believe im doing this to get my 5 dollars back".

It was not funny and it never should have happened. Judging by the boys reaction I would say the shock strength was up pretty high to.

I am glad that this creep is up on charges now. Just cruel and mean.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Yep. We did that too. Paintball has nothing on BB guns hee hee

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx

Growing up in the country we did alot of things that people who lived in cities and towns would be shocked if they heard about it.

I remember one day when I was 13 my buddy came over with two cardboard carpet rolls(his dad layed carpet) and we cut them in half. Put one on each arm and beat the crap out of each other until the cardboard fell apart.

My dad watched us do it and after words told us that we had to be the dumbest kids he had ever seen.

Man I miss those young stupid days.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

My dad watched us do it and after words told us that we had to be the dumbest kids he had ever seen.

Man I miss those young stupid days.

I think we all had some stories like that

you forgot to mention the cuff in the back of the head from the old man

top topics

<<   2 >>

join