It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO caught on military channel (DVR)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
here is another link in case the previous didnt workwww.youtube.com... I found this on mufon the guy who uploaded said he took his down that youtube vid is from a sec party www.ufostalker.com... case # 16806 i dont know what to think about this one just wanted to get it out here

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
wow, that was pretty freakin awesome.
oh wait "its just a weather balloon traveling at high speeds due to some BS crap that I dont know what I am talking about"(official story)

No really. Good find.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I remember seeing this one before.

the person filming seems to be inside another plane flying along, when he/she zooms out, you can see a small piece of something stuck on the windshield (in/out) of the plane. at least that's what it looks like.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by jaden_x]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Interesting video, thanks ParadiseLost.

I watched it a couple of times. I don't think it's something that belongs to the plane taking the video, as when they first start to zoom in, the jet gets enlarged, but the object doesn't seem to.

I looked at it in stills and enlarged, and I can't detect any attachment between the jet and the object, however I have to say that it just seems to me that the object acts like a kitelike thing being towed by the jet. I know of no such things, just an impression.

Thanks for sharing it.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaden_x
i remember seeing this one before.

the person filming seems to be inside another plane flying along, when he/she zooms out, you can see a small piece of something stuck on the windshield of the plane. at least that's what it looks like.

Bugs don't suicide into airplane windshields, we all know that. It couldn't be a bit of junk just because it never changes aspect.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Seriously? It's either a bug or goose poop on the windshield. I don't know what is worse here, the original video poster thinking there is something in this vid that is worth believing in, or the fact that there are so many out there that would agree with him, lol.

So yeah, I'd say nothing to see here, move along.

For those of you that really want to believe in this stuff, it is time to bring the hammer down on this type of silliness. It makes you look bad.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I don't think or see how that could be debris on the windshield of the plane. You can see a metallic shine in certain parts of the video.

It could be something tethered to the plane or it could be a UFO, remember U=unidentified F=flying O=object. LOL

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by redhead57
I don't think or see how that could be debris on the windshield of the plane. You can see a metallic shine in certain parts of the video.

It could be something tethered to the plane or it could be a UFO, remember U=unidentified F=flying O=object. LOL

I didn't see the "shine". I did see a static object, not a flying one. It's orientation remained the same in every shot where it appears. No fly-bys, no aspect change, no anything. If the camera hadn't be focused on "infinity", you might have a very good shot of bug guts.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Seriously? It's either a bug or goose poop on the windshield. I don't know what is worse here, the original video poster thinking there is something in this vid that is worth believing in, or the fact that there are so many out there that would agree with him, lol.

For those of you that really want to believe in this stuff, it is time to bring the hammer down on this type of silliness. It makes you look bad.

Seriously... Are you serious? A bug? This isnt you driving your civic around campus, it's a fighter jet. Seeing that these jets cruz at 1500mph it's not very likely that it's bird crap or a bug in the window. For one, the windows are cleaned before flight and if it were to actually hit a bug, it would be evaporated most likely because of the force involved in the collision. Also if it were bird crap well it would have to have been above the jet and most birds do not fly in the clouds that I'm aware of. And it too would have smeared or been evaporated when hitting the surface just like the bug.

By looking at some of your previous post, you seem to blurt out idiotic idias based off of your own lack of intelligence or common sense. If your a skecptic, thats cool but offer some thought behind your explination instead of gradeschool suggestions that are very likely not the case.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

time to bring the hammer down on this type of silliness. It makes you look bad.

never thought I'd be starring one of your posts, ignorefacts, but there you go.

I agree. cockpit windshield mark.

OP, you should have been a bit more discretionary and analytical before hopefully jumping to the conclusion that it is/was a UFO like the youtuber claims it is.

-

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ls1cameric

For someone attempting to flame another posters response you may wish to learn how to use the spellcheck feature.

This is obviously "seriously serious" a mark on the canopy of the jet. That is all.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by RE2505]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

By looking at some of your previous post, you seem to blurt out idiotic idias based off of your own lack of intelligence or common sense.

ok..

why come to ATS to find the truth when all you have to do is turn on your TV then? so many threads about TPTB altering images and yet, oops, there it is. easy wasn't it. we can all rest now lol.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
absolutely something stuck on the canopy glass.

when you're a true believer, every smudge, bit of flotsam, lens flare, compression artifact, ice crystal, hubcap thrown in the air, etc... is an invader from beyond.

nothing sets back serious research more than wild-eyed ufo fanboys shrieking "aliens!" every time some kid loses his mylar balloon...

[edit on 7-5-2009 by DohBama]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
It can't be goo on the windsheild because that thing comes into frame when the camera was steady and not really moving at all, when the thing comes into frame they zoom in on the plane to get it out of frame. Unfortunately the object looks like a trash bag or kite, which, and I could be wrong, would be torn to shreds at even the lowest cruising velocities.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
It can't be goo on the windsheild because that thing comes into frame when the camera was steady and not really moving at all, when the thing comes into frame they zoom in on the plane to get it out of frame. Unfortunately the object looks like a trash bag or kite, which, and I could be wrong, would be torn to shreds at even the lowest cruising velocities.

The blob moves in and out of the frame when the camera zooms, or moves to follow the plane. Nothing tricky there. Unless you're expecting to see independent movement, in which you WILL see independent movement, even if it's not there.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
wow, that was pretty freakin awesome.
oh wait "its just a weather balloon traveling at high speeds due to some BS crap that I dont know what I am talking about"(official story)

No really. Good find.

Hehe, the high speed is the Compressed Swamp Gas.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Im a few years behind on my Military Jets, but im fairly sure with the Panavia Tornado Jets they have Rivets on the Canopy to 1. Act as a better Lightning conductor, in the event the Aircraft gets hit by a Lightning bolt the designers put a series of Rivets acorss the Glass Canopy to distribute the Electrical Current otherwise the glass would just shatter.
The Rivets also act as Seperators should the pilot ever need to Eject, instead of the Canopy staying as whole (and posing a fatal risk to the Pilot) the design also incoroprates it so that the glass shatters across these Rivet points seperating the glass and limiting the danger to the Ejecting Pilot.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ls1cameric

Seriously... Are you serious? A bug? This isnt you driving your civic around campus, it's a fighter jet. Seeing that these jets cruz at 1500mph it's not very likely that it's bird crap or a bug in the window. For one, the windows are cleaned before flight and if it were to actually hit a bug, it would be evaporated most likely because of the force involved in the collision. Also if it were bird crap well it would have to have been above the jet and most birds do not fly in the clouds that I'm aware of. And it too would have smeared or been evaporated when hitting the surface just like the bug.

By looking at some of your previous post, you seem to blurt out idiotic idias based off of your own lack of intelligence or common sense. If your a skecptic, thats cool but offer some thought behind your explination instead of gradeschool suggestions that are very likely not the case.

Planes takeoff they dont instantly go to 1500mph apart from the fact you cant know what speed the planes flew at.
Also look how the object looks when the camera zooms in and out its a mark on the screen thats all!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Here is a best frame showing the shape. It's a UFO, simple as that.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
It's some junk or smudge on the glass.

Either that or it a flying fedora.
Maybe Tom Landry lost his hat in heaven??

<<   2 >>

join