It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warp Speed?? Evidence seems to be clear it exists (Links enclosed)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Hey whas up fellow truthseekers!!

Over the last year i have seen many..many..many...MANY...ufo vidoes (im sure we all have right)...

and im sure we can all agree that there are alot of fakes out there, but for me 3 stood out the most and those 3 all have 1 thing in common...Warp speed!

Theres 3 links below, please go to them and see the warp speed in action

Twin Tower UFO

www.youtube.com...

China UFO

www.youtube.com...

UFO

www.youtube.com...

Tell me what you think, are they from outer space?.....or government technology?

Thanks for reading!!

(by the way im not a trekkie with my warp speed theory lol)

GENESIS

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I can tell for sure that he first and the third are fake.

The middle one however.. I don't know.

[EDIT]

The middle one is fake also.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by PureET]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Yeah, fakies. There's the famous STS footage in which the 'laser' is fired at the ufo and it shoots off, this is warp speed-like. However I am edging more towards thrusters vs particles on that one nowadays.
Some of the quickest sightings are the ones ffrom the nineties where they just appear in the background of a piece of footage... shooting past. These however are probably birds :-)

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by GENESIS2012

Sorry to burst the bubble, GENESIS. The first one has been done to death, it was a CGI commercial for the SCI-FI Channel. Hence, the SF Channel logo. It's what's known in the biz as a 'bumper' promo, something like that.

Other two....remarkable similar, thus remarkably unremarkable CGI.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I'd agree that the first video and the third video are faked, but the second does not look like CGI. We need to start looking at the possibility that if these things are real, they might be of a higher dimension, and what we might have just witnessed is the object moving from our dimension, 3rd, into 4th.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
The sci fi one is not a fake, they want u to believe that it is a commerical..for obvious reasons, but that footage dropped years ago WITHOUT any scif fi logo on it....also if you look at the 9/11 footage there are many of them things flying off when the plans hit, and the ufo in the video is first seen exactly at the point where the plane hit..why?

also why would scifi use the twin towers in a commercial after what had happend?!!!!?

thanks for comments guys

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
oh and i love the idea about the passing between dimensions!

keep open minded people

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

That SCI-FI commercial was from the late 1990s. That's why the Twin Towers are in it. I saw that very same promo when I watched the Channel, baxck then!!! Look at what they use today...different 'bumpers', same purpose.

It is an advertisement!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

They're all fake.

The best UFO videos still belong to Billy Meier, which are irreproducible to date.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENESIS2012
keep open minded people

I am

But these vids are fake.

1st one:
I've never heard of a UFO with a car engine. See the smoke trail? That was intentionaly put there or else you wouldn't see it pass by so good.

2cnd:
Just before it 'blasts' off you see the blue lights light up. thaths where you can see that it's artist impression. lighting is WAY off.

3rd:
It just moves wacky. UFO pilots usualy are not drunk.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
well i cant lie then that is a crazy commercial, i cant lie i came across it after 9/11....

however ive got a question....

If real ufo footage was released and the government wanted to cover it up...would they make it into a commercial?

oh and another one...

has anyone got like a really good ufo video that looks to real to be fake? ifso please post me a link.

thanks guys

new topics

top topics

join