It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's all make a crop circle. Here's how...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Here's the thing: Crop Circles.

Why don't we inspire our space brothers and sisters to make us a crop circle.

I know if I were an ET I'd read on ATS to see how up to speed the Terrans on the planet were.

I suggest we as a collective all unite to think one single word: ELEPHANT.

I believe if just by simply thinking "Elephant Crop Circle" a few times each day, we will see one this crop circle season.

So how about it? We can all create history and prove we have the power to do so!

Skeptics and believers can unite just for this one time : after all don't we all want to communicate with these sacred geometrical artists of the cosmic plane?

wZn

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Lovely Idea, love it.

However, I don't think Aliens would need to consult ATS in order to figure out how we are doing. I figure they are way beyond the internet!

I'm sure they've moved on to ohh I dunno.....CNN, perhaps the Fox Nation, since they are a great representation of the average human being now a days. ( HA)

~Keeper

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

So are you on the team?!

Are you thinking "elephant crop circle"

Imagine how great it would feel to know you helped conjuring it, and then we could move onto the next step.

wZn

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Raise the count to 150, I just sent an email to my staff and they are all required to do it as of tomorrow for a month.

~Keeper

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
What makes you think we are so important ETI would be interested in us.

What have we done that made us so popular, why share an intellegince to a beginner that was worked on for millenia if not millions of years to achieve and give it away to a civilization that would take milennia to figure out.

Then go through the inconvience of putting a tiny picture on a planet.

Not antagonizing a fight just curious.

What have we accomplished to make us a civilization to give a second look. I'm sure if we found ants on pluto would we send people to pluto and explain quantum mechanice (the best we could) to the ants. No we would just look at them study for a short period of time, then leave.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Instead of an elephant, it may be a good idea to come up with a design that is so complex, there is no way that humans could do it in a single night. Any crop circle makers who come across this thread could possibly pull a hoax by making the circle discussed here.

There have been complex designs done before, so someone would have to come up with something extremely complex. It would also help if it were possible to get the same design to appear in various parts of the world on the same night.

Of course, even if that happened, people would say that hoaxers from across the globe emailed each other to discuss the hoax. I'll admit, I could end up being one of those people.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

That's the spirit! Awesome.

I did see a doco on a group attending a gathering where this idea was put forward and worked - my inspiration.

It was on the Crop Circle doco Crop Circles Quest for the Truth.

The DVD is well worth a look.

wZn

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Ok i'll bite.

How about a family one.

www.silhouettesclipart.com...

I found that. That I would assume would be hard to make no?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I will think Elephant, to see what happens.

But do you really think we should be side tracking our Alien friends, when they are trying so hard to gets us to understand, that Nirbus and Planet X are on there way to a planet called Earth.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Curious_Agnostic

The thing is I'm guessing the crop circle would be complex and follow the same intricate manner of all others - the Egyptian beetle comes to mind: www.cabiz.net... . So I don't think hoaxers would even bother.

Just think "Elephant Crop Circle" a few times when you remember.

wZn

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Count me in!

Elephant, elephant, elephant!

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Elephants are good.
But...no matter what...do not think of this.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

no you didnt.LOL that was awesome.. now i have an elephant in marshmellow form great.

so ill think of elephant as ofeten as i can.. well.. not That much but yes i will attempt. great idea.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
count me in as well .. not that they need to prove there real to some, but this would bode well for some of the non believers wouldn't it ?
its funny that you would choose elephant as well im sure they could come up with some crazy pic in a field some where so well designed that no human or humans could do it in a single night elephant elephant elephant

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I'm in 2, elephant elephant!!!! BLAAAAAAA lol. this would be awesome if it happened!!!

Cherry

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
You guys are great doing this!

How cool would it be? Can you imagine?

If this worked - it would totally freak out the powers that be that are in the know. It would show them they have less power over all of us than they think. I seriously believe this may work if we do it in a friendly intent, with no agenda or marketing or any of that in mind. Pure selfless thought.

Although the farmer that tends to the crop might think a little different
- but hey he would have a landmark for historical record.

Elephant Elephant Elephant !!!

wZn

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Elephant Elephant Elephant !!!

wZn

But be very specific about what you wish for...

Cos you just might get it!

Count me in for the Elephant Experiment.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by Malcram]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Haha! Classic!

So only 1 new crop circle so far this season - here's hoping the crop circle makers are looking for a little inspiration, and they come across this thread

*think* "elephant crop circle"

wZn

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Count me in --- Elephant Crop Circle! Elephant Crop Circle! Elephant Crop Circle!

We can all direct our energy into a powerful message by working together!

OR we could be contacting a new alien species - the wrinkly greys with trunks!

Either way, it's all good, right?

Right?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
www.earthfiles.com...

Whoa 5 new crop circles for the season so far! This was before this thread - so hopefully we'll be seeing a nice elephant in the livingcrop soon!

Amazing stuff - check them out!

wZn

top topics

<<   2 >>

join