It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The speech that got John F. Kennedy Killed by nwo

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Nice topic. I`ve changed my mind about the speech a few times. But I reached a point a while ago where now I`m just not sure anymore. You can be a member of a secret society, or a cult or any group and still be against it. Being inside it would be the best way to learn how to fight it. And he could have had a hidden meaning or even encoded messages that his "brethren" would understand. I`m pretty sure stuff like that goes on all the time. One thing that makes me think is the mention of "secret oaths". If he is talking about russian spies or other spies, we know what kind of oath they would have taken, an oath to their country. But maybe he meant that, someone you know or work with could be under a "secret oath" that you are not aware of so you should be careful who you share sensitive information with or in front of. It`s just one of those things, why did he have to mention oaths? And either way, he was assassinated, and even a breif glance at the evidence leads one to realize this had to be done by some powerful people. I mean, come on, they propagated the "magic bullet" theory. That wasn`t even up to science fiction standards, it was an outright falsification. you can`t do all that and get away with it, especially to a US President, and get away with it unless you`ve got better and higher CONNECTIONS than the President. I read a thread about cia replacement on here regarding oswald & ruby I found interesting. (cant post links from phone but type "replaCIAment" into searchbar) I still can`t say if "this was the speech" but somethin was goin on to say the least. Oh and thanks ppl for the "lead" regarding JFK/fedres situation. I`m not greatly read up on this whole topic and the fedres has been a pretty interesting topic, from it`s inception to present.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Decided this needed it`s own post.
I first started coming here very near the beginning of oh ten and considered myself lucky to found the "best" conspiracy site first. I don`t even consider us conspiracy theorists. I find that term to be misleading, somewhat like the word, "terrorist". We are a lot more complicated and diverse here than just a blanket term or label. I remember this funny site that shows all the different types of "Goths". It`s cool, there are "vamps" who dress like vampires, there are "steam-punks" who live in a fantasy world filled with wierd gadgetry, cogs & sprockets... serious look it up! Anyway there should be something like that for "conspiracy theorists" because some of us here just like to "debunk" everything in sight, some are just "normal" people who are interested or "get off" on the thrill of hearing other peoples accounts of events they witnessed or experienced or their prophecies or whatnot, some whoi have experienced something and they come here for answers/support (but normally get crapped on by nonbelievers...no im just kidding, but seriously no, they`re really nice here...) and others who consider themselves experts on something paranormal and they come here to help those people and or answer questions from the curious (the tourists? lol) of course theres the 911 truthers who are divided and undecided about what really happened and how and by who (as planned?) and now the oil spill theorists are being grouped with truthers, and the list goes on. If someone wants to do a kind of list or knows where one exists please u2u me. This post got a little too long for my phone so...TBC

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Ok, as I was saying I came here around the beginning of this year after reading a lot of the Russ Rick Disinfo Series of books (like Everything you know about sex is wrong and all those books available at the library) and getting interested in the occult (hidden) and esoteric (known by few) topics that seem to pervade every aspect of life. So I "woke up" like most people to find out that everything I was taught had to be "unlearned" and that I had to search and find what little truth is out there, on my own. Schools are not there to make you smart, hospitals & doctors arent there to make you healthy, police & military arent here to protect you, etc. And like a lot of people, I reached a "fever pitch" and got really scared for a few days before I found my way out of the dark again and got spiritually reconnected, regaining my courage and faith. Anyway, sorry for drawing that out. Coming here has been a gift and a curse and maybe the topic I`m bringing up needs its own thread. But if it does I`m sure someone will make one, it`s not like a topic is copywritten right? Anyway, I see all these people here seeking the truth. "Truth-seekers" is what we are, the whole "conspiracy theorist" part is just a symptom of that. Of course, there may be some of us who are deceitful and would choose to poison our pool of knowledge with lies, disinfo & any other manner of fallicy. But I`m not talking about or to those people. My special message is for those who are of pure heart and only seek to help others and find the truth. We are by no means perfect, thats not what is meant by "those of pure heart". My message is...
TBC...

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The whole thing was planed JFK was in on it. He was part of the occult.
THis is just to weird

www.orwelltoday.com...

<< 1  2   >>

join