It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO/Astronauts on Darkness Radio show tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I hope this has not already been posted... I am a long time reader, have been reading here for a very long time. Until today, I have not had much to add, since all of you are very much smarter and "in the know" than I am! Every time I come on to post something, someone else already has... you are too quick!

But, I have a paranormal show that I listen to online and I just noticed that today they have Tim Miller and Edgar Mitchell on talking about UFOs and the whole disclosure thing that happened last month. It looks like it is going to be very interesting and I thought I would take a shot and see if I could actually post something you would find interesting! (A girl has to take these opportunities when they are presented, right?)

Anyway, the show is called Darkness on the Edge of Town. You can read more here:
www.ktlkfm.com...

I know I will be listening! Anyone else?

[edit on 2-5-2009 by AnnEsthesia]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up! I'll check it out.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
is it just for US people?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Well, from what I understand, they broadcast live out in Minnesota and then also broadcast live streaming over the Internet. I don't see how they could stop someone from another country from listening... If you go to the link I posted, you can listen to the station live and see if you can hear it. They also do podcasts, if you cannot listen live. Very handy for when I miss a show because I am off doing things with the kids or away on vacation.

And thanks for the welcome, digitalwarrior!

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I don't know about you guys, but I'm kinda getting sick of hearing from egar mitchell, I'm not sure its because I allready know this stuff, as I think most people do, well maybe thats just it. The percentage of believers is 75% Now they are saying its more like 33 percent, to be frank, I don't buy it.

But really, what does believing in something really mean? In a theory of anything really, it is just that, a theory, and not 100% proven fact. Infact, science is based on mostly theory, and even the stuff that has been proven fact, is still subject to change and scrutiny, especially if another theory comes along and fits with everything we know but not with one or two BIG theories, therfore; this previously known fact, is now discarded and proven outdated. To put it short and sweet, science is constantly trying to explain how the the universe works, its just not how we interact with earth ect..., No, its about unravelling the mysteries of the universe and how it interacts with eachother. For ALL we know, we could be diciphering our understanding of science and a large part of our science could be, not knowingly, based on the wrong platform. That is to say, that a large portion of science that were looking at, could be based on some type of sub-science and we haven't even begun to tap into the whole of all of science, only a small percent.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Was anything notable said?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this. I have been looking for a good radio show to check out. I have been watching Ghost Hunters here and there, but I don't get into to many television shows since so much of there set-up and delivery of material is beased on dramatics and ratings.

top topics

join