It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evelyn Paglini is on Coasttocoastam right now.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Tonight, after the conversations with Alex Jones, and some other man about the flu pandemic, Paglini who has made many predictions in the past and have come to pass is going to be on the coasttocoastam program.

Anyone interested in this should tune in.

I haven't heard the program in a long time, but for some reason decided to tune in today.

I will post whatever predictions she makes.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
She says it will take 1,000 days for the economy to start to recover. But it wil take many more years for the economy to really recover, and "for the wheels to turn unimpeded".

Unenployment will rise until the better part of 2010.

She sees about 3-4 million more homes being foreclosured, and if there are about 4 people per home, plus the ones that have already been foreclosured that about over 25 million people will be without homes.

She says a virus will be unleashed on the public that will kill hundreds of thousands, and she said the current flu virus is not the one she saw some years ago. (First time that i hear she predicted a virus would kill people).

She talked about more people being murdered in Universities, and other places, and even murderers using explosives.

She sees a sinister plot behind the virus, and other problems they will create for controlling the people.

She also says that behind this plot there is a group of people who are recruiting for these sinister plans. That they are making sacrificies of people, will continue to do so, and that these people are the most sinister she has ever encountered.

These are the same people that will release this virus that will kill many people, and they are planning other ways to bring panic, death, and ultimately control over the people.

More severe weather problems that she will talk about after the break.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
She believes coastal areas will be submerged.

She says we are in a natural cycle and a "period of cleansing".

FLorida, or the eastern sea coast will be hit by a super hurricane.

States in the midwest, such as Missoury, will also have a lot of flooding.

2 strong earthquakes in the state of California greater than Northwitch within the next few months.

More than one state burning, in an arson planned. Three or four states burning, maybe one or two may be natural, but she ses them as being planned.

People are not prepared for these changes. She says we have gone through these changes many times. As in natural disasters that will continue increasing. She says it will be devastating.

We were born, and chose to experience this time and everything we will go through. (I think like her on this)

It is the soul development why we must go through all of this.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
No big predictions... basically she's stating the NWO plans, natural events and some global warming related predictions...

I bet anyone on ATS could have predicted the same thing and have already done so on many threads.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
2012 according to her is part of a cleansing, but also a time of enlightment.

This alignment in 2012 will allow our conciousness to reach the cosmos, and those who are ready, being able to communicate more with the cosmos.

This group she talks about, she has sources inside, and according to her, they are recruiting not only foot soldiers, but a hierarchy. There is a gathering with an agenda, who have a timeline. They are desperate, since they thought it was going to be easier to be able to control the people.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
No big predictions... basically she's stating the NWO plans, natural events and some global warming related predictions...

I bet anyone on ATS could have predicted the same thing and have already done so on many threads.

Right. This is what people like you keep claiming yet you keep being wrong.

What I have seen is very similar to what she is saying, which to me at least means there are many people having these same visions, and if you don't particularly like reading about predictions then you shouldn't be in this thread.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
BTW I am writting with one hand so I can't keep up with everything she has been saying, so I will be updating some of the predictions. She gave time frames but as i said I wasn't able to keep up with what she was saying.

When the time frames are posted on the coasttocoastam website I will update them here.

The next section she is going to talk more about magic, and how to meditate, so as far as I know the above are all her predictions for tonight's show, and it is time for me to get some sleep too.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
So.. She's saying absolutely nothing that has not been said a hundred times before.

I so enjoy the words of redundant prophets.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
She made many similar predictions in the past that this will be occurring at this time. Many of her past predictions have come true.

I do wonder how some people have been around for over several months, yet they seemed to only respond a couple of posts, and one of them seems to be only to bash away what such a person apparently doesn't want to listen to.

She did give specific predictions. I do have to wonder why some people are so much against predictions, even when many of them have come to pass.

new topics

top topics

join