It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual Aircraft Failures? Interesting...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
www.rsoe.hu...

This is an incredible story that I found while searching for swineflu updates, please take a look and tell me what is going on! I am floored and if this is correct how could so many 'accidents' happen all at once?

I will continue on next page...

[edit on 28-4-2009 by antar]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This was prophecized by ALTA - "Web-bot".

Saying the magnetic field will cause much confusion in people and of course our technology.

Pretty weird, who knows.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
AC (aircraft) fire in cockpit
AC main landing gear collapse plantcity Fl.
veered off runway Tallahassee Fl.
AC crushed into trees Chesterfield S.C.
Landed gear up Stafford Va.
landed on beach Smith point NY
Right main gear collapse Mesa az.
Sparks nev. lands on nose
Right main gear collapse Yakama Wa.
Flips over on hwy. Alaska

This is a partial list and I will update as soon as possible. Something very big is happening in America right now and this is going to be the tipping point into Martial law if it continues.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Could someone please help me get a screen shot of this for the thread? I have tried and cannot get it.

TY in advance.

www.rsoe.hu...

Seems I cannot get into RoseH. from any of my usual links it is a 404 error for the first time in 4 years of watching the site.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Sounds like a typical day in the general aviation community. None of these seem to be something that a mag field shift could cause.

Peace

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sticky

I was trying to get to the main english page to check for geomagnetic storms and found 404 errors for the first time when attempting to access.

But how would that affect landing gears and everything else I listed in the OP? I couldnt even get to some of the other AC failures as I could pull up was that stationary screen shot from the site...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by HERACAT

Ok you may be right but I have watched this site for 4 years plus and have NEVER seen so many AC 'problems' in a cluster like this ONLY in America!!! I want situation updates on this and can find NO information! What is up?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

antar, when you get the english translations up, I'll be happy to look at them.

First glance tells me that nothing unusual is happening. You may wish to research the NTSB records. (Of course, that is only a snapshot of what happens in the USA).

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
OK when you go to the link in the OP, scroll down and look to your left and click on Alert maps...

Then explain why it is different than the english version and why the cover up???

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Well....I looked at just the ones in the Continental United States.

Two of them were scheduled commercial flights. The Cape Air Cessna 402 in Nantucket (ACK) and the Continental B757-300 in Newark (EWR).

The Cessna is really just a General Aviation airplane in FAR Part 135 Air Taxi operations. Landing gear collapse can be from mechanical failure, or a hard landing with an extreme side-load (such in a strong cross wind). I think those Cape Air guys are good pilots, so I'll bet on mechanical failure.

The B757 had an engine fire warning AND a blown tire. It did not indicate whether it was a nose gear tire, or main. A shredded nose tire 'could' be a factor, but not always. Could be coincidence. An engine fire warning can be A) an actual fire (rare), B) a false alarm due to a failure in the system or C) a 'bleed' leak. (That is the hot air that is 'bled' from the eingine to operate the pneumatic systems).

An engine fire warning is practiced in the simulator all the time, the steps in the check-list walk us through it. Short story, when the throttle is retarded, if the warning extinguishes, and the engine instruments are normal, then it is a hot air leak. If the warning remains, then the engine is shut down and the fire extinguishers are fired. (Happened to me some years ago. It was a hot air leak. Weather was bad in EWR, where we had just taken off, so I took us to Washington Dulles as an alternate).

As to the others, most looked like pilot errors of one form or another. two gear up landings...happens very often. People forget to put the gear down. Landing accidents are very common, and usually are pilot-related.

edit=I checked the Continental flight on Flight Aware for the 26th. The flight 348 was EWR-SFO. The first airplane was airborne for just about 20 minutes, they air-returned to EWR. Looks like the airline found another airplane and they had transferred the passengers and baggage, and departed. It arrived SFO about three hours late.

[edit on 4/28/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I can see all the crashes in the English version.

I do not even see the icon in the other page.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Ok so sounds fair enough, Here is how I see it and as for the times, they are all so close and that seemed unusual to me. Also why is this not showing up on the english version?

4-25-2030 Strafford Va. Landing Gear up
4-25 2325 Palmer AK. flipped over onto glen hwy.
4-26- 08:2800 San Juan Puerto Rico Fire in cockpit
4-26- 20:00 Plant city Fl. Left main gear collapse
4-26 1806 Smith point NY forced landing on beach
4-26 2104 Yakima Wa. right main gear collapse on landing
4-27 1750 Waycross Ga. right main gear collapse
4-27 1100 Left main gear collapse landed on grass
4-27 1500 Chesterfield S.C. crash into trees
4-27 1750 exiting runway nose gear collapse
4-27 1634 Tallahassee Fl. veered off runway onto grass
4-28 0215 Cashmere Wa. landed gear up

Now these were just the ones I could access, I have never seen such a cluster before...

I realize that if ppl knew just how many incidents the FAA have to account for daily, they just might drive more and fly less, yet never have I seen this many and so similar in such a short span.

I do appreciate your help in clarifying this for me and anyone else, it does take the stress out of thinking it may be something nefarious.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Let me try this again, this should open the page that shows the succession of planes which I am saying is very unusual in a short period of time, but why do they not show up on the usual page I access from the english version?

www.rsoe.hu...

Edit to say, no it does not, so if you go to the alert maps on the bottom left, you can get the page I am talking about, if someone could do a screen shot for me I would appreciate it.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by antar]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Did anyone catch these crashes in the news? I would imagine a landing on the beach alone would be cause for a news report...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I just checked the NTSB Aircraft Accident summary, by month.

Counted 88 General Aviation accidents/damage in the 50 United States and Puerto Rico during the month of January, 2009.

Most of these instances never make it beyond the local news.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Good observations S and F for you!!!

interesting - I know we had talked about this too!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I dont have the link handy, but I was reading news story today out of the UK that was about an area where everyones car just wouldnt work. Electric locks died, ignitions would fire, windows wouldnt work....until they pushed the cars off the street. Then they fired right up.

Sounds like someone is testing EMP weapons, if you ask me.

top topics

join