It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have TONS of clear footage...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I've been recording these for the past month and I have nearly a hundred videos. They always are either orange or blue and display a rainbow of colors. There's also been smaller UFOs hovering silently above my neighborhood since the beginning of my filming. The smaller ones tend to have a few white lights with a solid red one.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by ind1ca]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ind1ca
www.youtube.com...

I've been recording these for the past month and I have nearly a hundred videos. They always are either orange or blue and display a rainbow of colors. There's also been smaller UFOs hovering silently above my neighborhood since the beginning of my filming. The smaller ones tend to have a few white lights with a solid red one.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by ind1ca]

You say you have clear footage, post a link to a video, and the footage is super choppy.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Clear? Not at all. Shaky as hell? Yes. Nice shaky/blurry video of a star.
I cant understand why your thread title even had the word "clear" in it.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
if you've got tons of footage.. and these things are constistently appearing

ten why don't you do yourself and everybody else a favor.. and set up a freaking TRIPOD so you're not shaking your camera constantly.. and have your camera ready to mount up and zoom in on it to get plenty of STABLE CLEAR footage

then ask yourself why you didn't think of my suggestion...
even after ALL of those recurring times...

-

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Seriously bad footage, I mean do you really expect people to see this obvious footage of a regular heavenly body and cry spaceship.

Check this out:
www.youtube.com...

even this is more plausible and its a joke

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Why is this thread flagged?

Seriously I'm sure there's someone going around flagging every thread for no reason.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Please!!!!!! Stop this..................... It was about a year ago we had someone else on here with the same sort of footage, the first clear night I replicated it and posted for all to see. Pick a star turn your camera onto night mode and zoom in, even the slightest tap on the camera produces the "movement" whilst the way the CCD or CMOS chip is constructed produces the "diamond" shape when zoomed in.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Seriously this is just one of those sophisticated troll attempts. Right now is our queue to join in the trolling and go "wow great footage etc"

but that is a lie and probably against T&C somewhere.

This vid is pretty shakey indeed...I have even used a windowsill to steady camera aim.

Even laying down flat ont he ground and using your face as a steadying structure is a good idea if you dont have anything and are in a clear field.

A clear shot is worth all the hassle involved.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by dmorgan
Why is this thread flagged?

Seriously I'm sure there's someone going around flagging every thread for no reason.

You can flag your own thread. Only once though.

No trolling, just flagging there own. Check the username webpage.

See no stars Usually A flag results in a star, you cannot star yourself.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Ah so that's what is is

Thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
You have tons of clear footage? Did you post the crappiest/choppiest/blurriest one you had?

Seriously, I insist you get a mod to change the OP title to "I have TONS of crap footage"...

C-BuZz

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I would really like to hear more about what you saw, how far up you think this ufo was etc. If you can get a better clearer video it would be great but I know it is hard to take good photos of ufos way off. Your sighting seems to be quite close though. Not that far up in the skies so maybe you can get better results. But unlike the debunkers above I do know that they are very hard to take photos of so I guess videos are no different. They move fast, fast, fast and so photos and I guess videos are not as clear as we would like.,

Why all the insults about this video. It looks good to me. Better than most of my photos. The UFO video was a little blurry but most people are not set up to take photos of ufos and way off items.

I should think friendly advise rather than insults would go a long way. I didn't even bother to post more photos as it takes ages for me to upload so although I have hundreds of photos I just thought bugger it. Why bother. I know what I have seen.

Last night I took some photos but as I am unsure of them I would not bother posting them. I took photos of a light about 3 kilometres away but I am unsure myself as to what exactly was so would not risk posting them only to be insulted. If I get some more than are good in my opinion and ones that I am sure about I may post them.

How many other people have photos but after reading the mud thrown at posters decide not to risk it themselves.

I hope this person takes more videos and takes the advise although it was given in a very nasty and rude way and I hope he/she posts them again.

icarus333

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I actually just invested in a tripod for this very reason. When I actually have actual clear footage then I might post it, and you bet your ass it will be clear footage. None yet though but hey for as many things as I've seen I know I will one day. As for this well.. False Advertising.

The video could obviously be anything and is probably just a star. Perhaps you should try another of your 100+ videos you have recorded, maybe there is something there.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
*ATTENTION*

Discuss the video not the OP.

Remain on topic, in a civil manner.

Or your post will be removed.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by yeebsy

actually - the arpeture of the lens creates the ` diamond illusion ` NOT the imageing chip

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Yup!

I actually thinks the footage isnt bad, o.k its shaky - but its 2 good common UFO's in 1 video, or even 1 UFO that's shape shifting.

I think i might be right in saying, that when things travel at the speed of light, it gives an effect to the person viewing as if its turning into a long been of materiel, then suddenly disappears - exactly like the effect that the space ship in star treck gives when it starts "warp speed"

Well i think thats what we are viewing now, or even what people have been viewing for years, crafts doing light speed. i seen a vid that shown signs in the sky exactly like what this video is showing.

I'm probably wrong, its just a wild guess

But on that note, good vid! could be allot better like but meh!
Also your getting such a bad reception because for 1 you said Clear Video(s) and 2, well this community of people have had enough of these shaky vids now, and we neeeeed something amazing :p

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Better footage.

www.youtube.com...

See my thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Where is this footage after 3pages and a redirect.
I now feel I'm researching and not looking.

Zelong.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
My Panasonic makes much better UFO's. (Venus, btw)
Make sure you wait for the big finish.

(click to open player in new window)

[edit on 4/30/2009 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I don't call a 5fps shaky video clear sorry.

Another useless thread.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join