It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails (Contrails) reason for swine flu?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Is it possible that the more recent chemtrails (contrails), given if it is some sort of pollutant, could be the main reason for the swine flu?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
No. how does a pollutant directly cause the influenza virus? its not like it can make the virus.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Maybe they have been spraying you with the antidote , seeing as it is affecting people in the USA far less than in Mexico. Maybe this is the new USA way to take over the world , killing of most of the rest of the worlds population whilst themselves remaining immune. I don't really think that , but it's a conspiracy forum, so why not.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Drypht

This is getting sillier man.... all this swine flu nonsense.

Perhaps Obama did it?

Perhaps it's a strain that was implanted by reptilians?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by Drypht

This is getting sillier man.... all this swine flu nonsense.

Perhaps Obama did it?

Perhaps it's a strain that was implanted by reptilians?

The swine flu is a wet dream come true for some on this board. With all the talk of the Baxter conspiracy (Baxter bird flu botch) and the thread the other day how someone was using mexican truckers to transport the bird flu to underground bases in the US. Unfortunatly they claim it was the bird flu, not the swine flu.

Scientist have been saying for years that we are well overdue for an outbreak like this. It is a natural occurance. Not some wacked out conspiracy theory. After all, why would people release a deadly virus, when they themselves wouldnt be protected.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by tide88

Why would a government turn a blind eye to an attack on its own soil killing thousands of innocent civilians?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TheKingsVillian

They wouldn't, necessarily, which is why it's only theory and not a proven fact.

AB1

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The swine flu I worry about...but this "Chemtrails" nonsense is a real joke. Jets leave contrails when they fly at high altitude..get over it.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drypht
Is it possible that the more recent chemtrails (contrails), given if it is some sort of pollutant, could be the main reason for the swine flu?

Oh cooome ooonn

It was created by the Illuminati from a reptilian DNA strand collected from the planet Nibiru, to assist the annukai invasion on december 21st 2012. Now that Obama is in power, the NWO has free reign to do whatever they please, and by planting the swine flu within normal flu vaccinations they thought they could rid the world of mexicans and other groups considered minoroties within the USA.

Or

It could just be a horrible virus which was discovered far too late for quarantine to be effective

I know which option sounds more plausible

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
It gets worse...

I've just replied to this on another thread.

Originally posted by EBAYZOID
Just like to put channeled information regarding to this topic, that confirms the idea of an engineered virus.

There is 2 posts of it.

Scroll down until you see Yoda

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 27/4/09 by blupblup]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
It just seems to me that all someone needs to do is put a good viral load on ONE or more regular envelopes going through the USPS system to spread it widely.

Just lick a few envelopes when you are sick, Sneeze as you address it...
With something like flu, I don't think you need as advanced a delivery system as contrails.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Well, I dont think they spread the desease in the Chemtrails, but they spread Barium, the Barium ruins your Immune System so that you get easier sick. Your bodu gets weak, hence so many sick.

Please read here : (its long but good )

Weaponized Avian Flu: Are YOU Ready to Die for the Establishment?

* Following mass vaccine injections, U.S. soldiers are crowded into troop ships and sent to “train” in Spain. Seasick, stressed soldiers aged 18-34 exhibit influenza symptoms on the voyage
* Immediately after arriving in Spain, U.S. soldiers are “trained”, that is, exposed to, the various forms of gas they will experience in the trenches in France
* Exposure to these highly toxic gasses causes the live-virus influenza organisms to mutate into an extremely lethal, and highly communicable, form of virus
* Millions of young, healthy men and women aged 18-34 die worldwide as a result of vaccinations combined with novel and highly toxic chemicals

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

was just about 2 mention those pesky reptoids, probly them, I have absolutely no proof to back this up btw

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I'm seriously starting to wonder when the Ancient Mayan Glyphs start to materialize that of course, will have somehoe foretold of this in the Tzolkin.

It's just a matter of time...

AB1

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheKingsVillian
reply to post by tide88

Why would a government turn a blind eye to an attack on its own soil killing thousands of innocent civilians?

I am not claiming they are. I am pointing out how ridiculous that theory is.

new topics

top topics

join