It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXPOSED US Recession and the US dollar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I know this has probly been shown before, but I am a strong believer that if we continue with the current curency we face the same inflation The Romans faces before their fall.

I know that the reason the media is using misdirection *as always* is to decieve us is the same way we always have. Terrorism, Diseases, is nothing compared to the Inflation we will face, WE CAN NOT CONTINUE THE SAME CURRENCY WE ARE ON, our money is based on nothing but your ability to believe it worth more than toilet paper.

Fox

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
so im guessing your one of those elitist one world currency people? lawl anyways so changing the currancy changes the problem we have? what a joke.. lol

"our money is based on nothing but your ability to believe it worth more than toilet paper" isn't everything? it always has been just what we belive it to be... and let me guess your mind is telling you by changing the pictures on this currency will change that? lol?

changing the picture on the "dollar" or currency isn't going to do #... last i checked we printed up trillions of dollars that didn't exist? and last i checked they never planned to fix that problem.. meaning they will continue to print invisible money. so changing the face,look and idea of the currency isn't going to do jack #. the system was made to fail if you pay attention it was made to create dept... made to keep people inline in check and enslaved. if you don't believe me check it out for yourself.your the only person in the world besides elitest pricks or people mentally abused... who's actually made that type of statement... but hey its your opinion.

but may i add if you see a problem make sure your seeing it from every point of view. meaning... there's a bigger problem there you seem to be leaving out. which in its true self or true form whatever you wanna say... is the real problem. not this that you speak of.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Currency is a lot of stuff, a cool tool, a shackle, a weapon. The more people that hold it and use it, the more people that are beholden to you the currency dispenser. People love what the U.S. Dollar buys for them. The people actually want the Dollar.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
when designing the new currency i think there should be coins that are see through with a visible amount of gold in them, thus giving the coins actual value.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Sound like a good idea, but the question is, where are all the gold? the gold stashed under wtc disappeared mysteriously under the "clean up" act of wtc..

Best regards

Loke.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Reality..

lol... elitist, right.... Yes i believe that money should be based on currency that actually holds value, i would hardly call that ignorance or elitist.

It's pretty obvious you didn't see the video or you would see that I would agree with the Gold and Silver standard.

And let me guess, just because my opinion differs from yours I am somehow an elitist, I somehow don't see the who picture like yourself, thank the Gods we have people like yourself to watch over us poor ignorant folk, God help us all if your humanities last hope.

If you see something wrong with changing the currency over to one that is stable as the gold and silver standard then stick to your cash.

Fox

Cash4Gold Conspiracy Anyone?

[edit on 4/27/2009 by FoxStriker]

top topics

join