It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam's Colonisation of the World

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

If the information contained in this video is to be believed, there is a silent colonisation of the world taking place. The rise and increasing dominance of Islam in Britain is something I've long been aware of, but accepted as the mere unfortunate nature of political correctness and naive liberalism. Now I'm wondering more and more if this colonisation is conscious and deliberate. I don't mean to insinuate that all Muslims hate Westerners and specifically wish to overthrow Europe, America and Canada, but it is natural that they would view their belief system and their culture as the most righteous (as all major religions do). Therefore, why would they NOT want the world to submit to Islam? This is something I can't and won't villify them for. The problem, quite clearly, is that the non-Muslims of Europe, America and Canada do not have the same will and the same means to defend their heritage and their way of life.

Or perhaps this silent colonisation is something secretly promoted by the leaders of the western nations? I sometimes find it difficult to see it any other way, when radical anti-Western Muslim extremists are free to their platforms but anyone speaking out against Islam (like Geert Wilders) is immediately banned and branded 'racist' (despite that fact that Islam isn't a race). Surely this can't be just excessive political correctness. There's got to be more to it than this.

Any time we're forcefully prevented from speaking out against something, we should be suspicious of it. After all, a righteous belief system or idea should be able to defend itself by its own merits, not by the immediate gagging of those people concerned about it.

Will Europe remain a primarily non-Muslim continent?
Will indigenous European people survive at all beyond the next century?

Play nice and be courteous.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
People trying to enforce their "rightness" on others is our story since thousands of years. On a religious level, on a corporate level, on an anti-religious-level. Blessed are those who can practice their path without requiring others to practice the same thing.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
funny I thought it was the U.S. with bases all over the planet and are the ones exterminating muslims.

i guess it's the other way around then
ok

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Blessed are those who can practice their path without requiring others to practice the same thing.

Indeed Skyfloating. I've never understood why anyone is so insecure that they demand all others to believe exactly as they believe.

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
funny I thought it was the U.S. with bases all over the planet and are the ones exterminating muslims.

That's a different, more overt and perhaps less effective means of exterminating a demographic. As evil as the NWO is, I certainly don't believe it is their intention to destroy Islam. If it were, they wouldn't harbour so many Muslims in western nations. Again, the average Muslim is not deliberately attempting to colonise the West, but for one reason or another, this seems to be the likely outcome of the religion as a whole.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Ah well, i'm 26 now, by the time muslims have started taking over i'd be in my grave, won't be having any children either, cause let's face it...anyone bringing children into this world, in this day and age, are setting them up for a world of pain misery and suffering.

It pains me to think that a backwards and barbaric nation like islam will rule the world by 2090 or so...

But do I care ? no i'll be dead, and thats the only reason why I dont care.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SkitzoFrenic

No offence but if people like you don't breed anymore and "they"do, yes then they will outnumber us in some time, its what happnening in Israel..
WHat i wonder in a two party system in the UK, how can politics respond to these issues such as the rising Islam in cities like London?. In the Netherlands as a response we have the PVV, freedom party which is quiet anti-muslim, but really its the biggest party in the polls now. Eventually a country gets a government which it deserves. How does Labour or Tory anticipate on these things?

[edit on 26-4-2009 by Foppezao]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkitzoFrenic
anyone bringing children into this world, in this day and age, are setting them up for a world of pain misery and suffering.
But do I care ? no i'll be dead, and thats the only reason why I dont care.

This is likely to be one of the major reasons for low European birthrates. I know that it is my reason for not having procreated yet. However, I do believe that I live on through my descendents and that ancestry is a powerful spiritual force. That's just my personal belief - take it or leave it. But for me, it means that I have no choice but to care about the world I leave behind when I'm gone.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foppezao
How does Labour or Tory anticipate on these things?

They don't, in short. The Labour/Tory attitude is that 'it would be good if Britain was completely multicultural, multiracial and multireligious'. They don't intend to limit immigration in any meaningful way. This in itself wouldn't be the most terrible thing. The problem is, the government do not recognise the possibility that instead of a country completely equal in ethnicities and religions, the balance will tip too far in favour of the non-indigenous settlers thus completely overpowering British tradition.

The only party who speak out against Islamic domination are the BNP, and as you probably know they are defamed by the media at every opportunity. Still, they will attract votes from many people concerned about the future presence of Islam in this country.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
That's a different, more overt and perhaps less effective means of exterminating a demographic. As evil as the NWO is, I certainly don't believe it is their intention to destroy Islam. If it were, they wouldn't harbour so many Muslims in western nations. Again, the average Muslim is not deliberately attempting to colonise the West, but for one reason or another, this seems to be the likely outcome of the religion as a whole.

I am Hindu, trust me I know
even Sikhism was created by hindus to protect hinduism from Islam

but you aren't taking timelines into account

many arabs came here, islam started becoming the fastest growing religion on the planet.

Then the media speaks of islamic extremism day in and day out
terroism becomes an everyday word

Islam is now one of the most hated religions

this is the timeline you must look at

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
but you aren't taking timelines into account

I'm not quite sure what point you're trying to make there ModernAcademia. I don't pay attention to the media's lies. I know that only a minority of Muslims are extremist and that there is an confusing agenda to both paint Islam in a bad light and yet facilitate their mass imiigration into Europe. In my view, this is probably to destabilise society and divert our attention away from our own growing enslavement. However, whether by accident or deliberation, Islam is soon to dominate Europe. I don't necessarily blame Muslims for this, but equally I wish to see the trend halted.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Islam will not take over europe
If anything atheism will

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
50% new borns are moslim in Netherlands?...sorry but that's not true..Only 6% of our population is Muslim and i don't think they breed so fast as to produce 50% of our new born babies, most of young generations simply are not muslim, girls wear scarves more likely because of a [school] trend, when they grow old most of them become more modern.when they have a good/tight job...thankfully out of research 2/3 of the muslims here think religion is a private thing only a very small minority think islam should be a public habit...STill though the trend is worrying..

The red flag looks more like a mirrored Turkish flag, a modern secular state nowadays, Turkish people integrate very well...green is more the colour of Islam

[edit on 26-4-2009 by Foppezao]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

i guess it's the other way around then
ok

If the US has been trying to exterminate all Muslims, they haven't been doing a very good job.

Even here in Australia, Muslims numbers are growing exponentially. They're now trying to bring into law their right to take on multiple wives, and be able to get visa's for their wives. That way each Muslim man can import 10 Muslim women and have 10 children with each.

Don't forget how over 1000 years ago Muslims tried to conquer and enslave Europe, they only just failed that time, but now they're using a different strategy.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
I know that only a minority of Muslims are extremist..

I'm sure you're right that there are many peace loving muslims out there who do not delude themselves with the beleif that they are somehow
'more superior' to other human beings but,in Britain at least,islamic extremism is a very real problem.

Here is an article from British Broadsheet newspaper the Times which states that half the mosques in Britain are now under radical, hardline control:

Almost half of Britain’s mosques are under the control of a hardline Islamic sect whose leading preacher loathes Western values and has called on Muslims to “shed blood” for Allah, an investigation by The Times has found.

Riyadh ul Haq, who supports armed jihad and preaches contempt for Jews, Christians and Hindus, is in line to become the spiritual leader of the Deobandi sect in Britain. The ultra-conservative movement, which gave birth to the Taleban in Afghanistan, now runs more than 600 of Britain’s 1,350 mosques, according to a police report seen by The Times.

Seventeen of Britain’s 26 Islamic seminaries are run by Deobandis and they produce 80 per cent of home-trained Muslim clerics. Many had their studies funded by local education authority grants. The sect, which has significant representation on the Muslim Council of Britain, is at its strongest in the towns and cities of the Midlands and northern England.

Figures supplied to The Times by the Lancashire Council of Mosques reveal that 59 of the 75 mosques in five towns – Blackburn, Bolton, Preston, Oldham and Burnley – are Deobandi-run.

A commentator on religious radicalism in Pakistan, where Deobandis wield significant political influence, told The Times that “blind ignorance” on the part of the Government in Britain had allowed the Deobandis to become the dominant voice of Islam in Britain’s mosques.

Khaled Ahmed said: “The UK has been ruined by the puritanism of the Deobandis. You’ve allowed the takeover of the mosques. You can’t run multiculturalism like that, because that’s a way of destroying yourself. In Britain, the Deobandi message has become even more extreme than it is in Pakistan. It’s mind-boggling.”

www.timesonline.co.uk...

Also ,Channel Four's documentary 'Undercover Mosque' is a bit of an eyeopener:

A Dispatches reporter attends mosques run by organisations whose public faces are presented as moderate and finds preachers condemning integration into British society, condemning democracy and praising the Taliban for killing British soldiers…

Dispatches has investigated a number of mosques run by high profile national organisations that claim to be dedicated to moderation and dialogue with other faiths. But an undercover reporter joined worshippers to find a message of religious bigotry and extremism being preached.

He captures chilling sermons in which Saudi-trained preachers proclaim the supremacy of Islam, preach hatred for non-Muslims and for Muslims who do not follow their extreme beliefs - and predict a coming jihad. "An army of Muslims will arise," announces one preacher. Another preacher said British Muslims must "dismantle" British democracy - they must "live like a state within a state" until they are "strong enough to take over."

The investigation reveals Saudi Arabian universities are recruiting young Western Muslims to train them in their extreme theology, then sending them back to the West to spread the word. And the Dispatches reporter discovers that British Muslims can ask for fatwas, religious rulings, direct from the top religious leader in Saudi Arabia, the Grand Mufti.

Saudi-trained preachers are also promoted in DVDs and books on sale at religious centres and sermons broadcast on websites. These publications and webcasts disseminate beliefs about women such as: "Allah has created the woman deficient, her intellect is incomplete", and girls: "By the age of 10 if she doesn’t wear hijab, we hit her," and there’s an extreme hostility towards homosexuals.

video.google.com...

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cthulwho

They're now trying to bring into law their right to take on multiple wives, and be able to get visa's for their wives. That way each Muslim man can import 10 Muslim women and have 10 children with each.

I would like a link on this please
source?

Originally posted by Cthulwho
Don't forget how over 1000 years ago Muslims tried to conquer and enslave Europe, they only just failed that time, but now they're using a different strategy.

lol, so you want to talk about the Byzantine empire while we are at it?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I am sceptic but not pessimistic, but this is one of the reasons we need an European constitution, clearly stating the seperation between Church and state.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
One of the basic tenets of extreme Islam is that ALL Muslims must work towards the imposition of Sharia everywhere.

As has been quite shown quite clearly already it is extreme Islam that is on the increase here in the UK.

Despite only accounting for approximately 4% of the UK population Muslims have a say and influence that far exceeds this and will only continue to have more say as their population increases.

For an already overcrowded island this could well be catastrophic.

I honestly think we are approaching a point where people in the UK will simply say enough is enough, with possible tragic consequences for all concerned.

Action must be taken very soon to address this issue or Enoch Powell's vision of 'River's Of Blood' may seem quite tame.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I would like a link on this please
source?

Sorry these aren't the best sources, I just googled these to conserve time:
www.billmuehlenberg.com...[/ url]
[url=http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,,23949701-2702,00.html?from=public_rss]http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,,23949701-2702,0 0.html?from=public_rss
www.theaustralian.news.com.au... ml
www.qldmuslims.org.au...
newsblaze.com...

One thing which I think is funny is the fact that the main person trying to get this legislation through, Keysar Trad, already has nine children. So maybe he should focus on looking after them first before he gets more wives.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Without the help of women they aren't ever going to make it! Women who have not had to live under Sharia law ain't gonna buy it. Never! With the Taliban as their main spokesmen they don't have a chance...well maybe in Hell.

I'll never forgive them for destroying ancient art and artifacts...let alone their abusive attitudes towards women. I was more than ready to go after them then we got derailed by the oil industry and monetary system and went after Iraq. It never made sense and has shaped most of my political decisions since.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisCrikey
Without the help of women they aren't ever going to make it! Women who have not had to live under Sharia law ain't gonna buy it. Never!

Unfortunately, that's irrelevant. If non-Muslim European women continue to only produce 1.3 children each and Muslim women in Europe continue to produce 8 children each, then Europeans will voluntarily breed their way to extinction and Muslims will take their place. There's no war, violence, conversion or rape necessary.

Originally posted by ChrisCrikey
I'll never forgive them for destroying ancient art and artifacts

That's one of the major grievances I have with both Islam and Christianity too. Both religions have proven themselves willing to destroy anything that doesn't pertain to their own worldview.

Thank you for your input Freeborn. As usual, I think you're right. A very worrying set of circumstances looms.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join