It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chupacabra attacks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Ive done a little thinking, and Ive come to a theorie,

Perhaps the so called attacks by "goatsuckers" are perhaps cultists on a rampage?? I did some research a while back, and one of the main ingrediant in many rituals is blood. Goats blood in perticular.

And in the attacks the livestock dont seem to be roused or anything.
Why???? just a few humans coming in to mile the goats. simple. theyre used to having people in close proximety, so why panic? and they dont even know. theyre too stupid to realise that these people are here for their blood.

Opinions??

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   
that's a good theory, yet might not explain some of the wounds. other than that, it's just as possible as the chupacabra itself.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
it wouldn't surpise me if that were the case. what sort of wounds do the goats suffer from?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   
just from what i've read before, and i'm unable to back this up right now, the wounds are small puncture holes, through which the chupacabra supposedly sucks out the blood with a straw-like apparatus...

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   
well maybe the people use like some sort of pronged apparatus to puncture the skin wherever? i'm guessing the neck... and then maybe like a vaccuum of sorts to suck it out.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Seems a bit strange to me... if I were a cultist I'd just take the whole goat and run! Otherwise, you'd think the animal would make a fuss about you sucking the blood out of its neck.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
but then there would be people out looking for goat thieves... only take what you need. i mean, what would be easier to conceal? a jar of goat's blood or the hole goat? especially if the goat is still alive... i'm sure it would make some noise if you tried to steal it.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I'd believe it if someone could show me a blood-sucking apparatus. Sounds like something a bit complicated to me... would cultists bother with such a thing? From the little I know, most blood rituals seem archaic, and the slaughtering of a live goat would fit perfectly with the ceremony, rather than whipping out a jar of goat's blood.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   
it was just an idea i had... and you never know, some people do go to extreme ends for what they believe in.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I can't remember which african tribe it was, but at least one of the tribes take blood from a cow by making one small hole into the artery running in the cow's neck, and simply put a small pot or a vase under the wound to get the blood.

then they used this small piece of clay to stop the bloodflow, so the cow would stay alive.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 01:32 AM
link   
yeah, it could be something like that... the goats seem to be sucked entirely dry of blood though, or that's just the impression i got. hence why i suggested a vaccuum of sorts.

and goats have less blood than cows, and a cow would probably put up more of a fight... you could probably hold a goat down with like two people while you did whatever to it. as where with a cow, that would be damned near impossible i would think.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I doubt that its cultists. They usually just cut the throat (as the Aztecs did) and offer the sacrifice to their deity.
Chupacabra act more like the South American vampire bats do.

I do believe that Chupacabra are either an alien entity or a genetic 'bio-weapon' made by our Government.

Only time will tell.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 02:16 AM
link   
i don't really think that any government has the technology right now to create any sort of "bio-weapons." and even if they did, why unleash them unto the goats of south america?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outtis
I can't remember which african tribe it was, but at least one of the tribes take blood from a cow by making one small hole into the artery running in the cow's neck, and simply put a small pot or a vase under the wound to get the blood.

then they used this small piece of clay to stop the bloodflow, so the cow would stay alive.

Faces of death.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ess Why Kay
Faces of death.

what is that? could you elaborate please?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
i don't really think that any government has the technology right now to create any sort of "bio-weapons." and even if they did, why unleash them unto the goats of south america?

As a test ? ... or maybe they escaped.

Faces of death.

A video I once watched. It contained various items such as an elephant crushing his keeper and an autopsy. Not particularly nice. Puts you off dying, thats for sure.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky

Faces of death.

A video I once watched. It contained various items such as an elephant crushing his keeper and an autopsy. Not particularly nice. Puts you off dying, thats for sure.

Is that with torture of the monkey? I heard about that on the radio, and it made me cry. The broadcasters were giving really detailed descriptions about the awful contents of the video. Strangely, I didn't tune the radio to another station. Then again, I was only 10 or so.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   
i think the chups are real because how would we have a distinct description of something thats responsible for all the deaths and blood loss of all these goats? if people commited these crimes dont you think technology would reveal what really happened? i myself think the chups can be real because for one, there are opossums out there that and at other times ive seen ones that are up to the size of a small dog. i believe in certain climates, things rise up and adapt to whats around them. and the dog size oppossum i saw was just fugly. it was enormous. we attempted to run it over but still never found it. all in all, someone could please answer why people have seen black animals with red eyes at nights. and how could one person possibly suck an entire goat dry???

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky

a genetic 'bio-weapon' made by our Government.

Yeah, cuz you know that depleting our enemy's goat supply is the key to victory

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica
Yeah, cuz you know that depleting our enemy's goat supply is the key to victory

Well, in other countries, goat's milk is their primary dairy product. How would you feel if North Korea unleashed cow-blood-sucking pandas upon our fertile plains?!?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join