It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freddie Mac Acting CFO Found Dead in Apparent Suicide

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

So, what do the people blaming Mossad have to back up their claim?

Any evidence?

Heck, it looks like a large chunk of the Tarp money went to Dubai, maybe the Arabs knocked off David Kellermann? Being that they have put considerable investment into banking, that makes more sense, or the Chinese? Both of these would make more sense.

My vote goes to someone in the U.S. banking community.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by poet1b]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
So, what do the people blaming Mossad have to back up their claim?

Any evidence?

Well if there were any hard evidence publicly available to back this up, then Mossad wouldn't really need to suicide Mr. Kellerman to prevent him from going public with the evidence, would they?

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The point was Rense has been shown over and over to be completely unreliable. Default his sources seem to blame Mossad at every opportunity. Rumour, conjecture, total invention offered with no substantiation.

Alex Jones at least attempts to provide something resembling credible sources.

Mike

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

In other words, the claim that Mossad is behind this is nothing but pure speculation, that serves no other purpose than to divert peoples attention away from the far more likely candidates.

People directly connected to Freddie Mac would be the most likely suspects. Then people within the U.S. banking community tied to the Tarp funds would be the next most likely, and then lastly international banking interests with a large investment in the U.S. economy.

When you start to consider who is most invested in controlling whatever assets Freddie Mac might control, on the international level, China and Dubai top the list.

Where did the Tarp funds go, and under what conditions?

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

In other words, the claim that Mossad is behind this is nothing but pure speculation, that serves no other purpose than to divert peoples attention away from the far more likely candidates.

Well I don't see that your speculations, or anyone else's speculations, are any more (or less) valid.

Who is credible and telling the truth in this game? Alex Jones? Jeff Rense? Ben Fulford? Sorcha Faal? A bunch of anonymous, nameless, faceless guys in a forum? It's left for the reader to form their own conclusions

Personally, I think if the banksters were secretly funding and building up Israel to be their genocidal warmongering hellbastard front in the Middle East, like they did with Nazi Germany in WWII and have done many times throughout history, that would be a pretty huge deal. Would Mossad be willing to kill people to keep the evidence trail covered up? You bet!

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

My speculations are based on logic and reason, which I give, and clear connections. Your speculations are based on pure speculation, without providing any clear connection between Mossad and Freddie Mac except more unsubstantiated speculation.

Israel certainly has no capability to become another NAZI Germany, that is a ridiculous theory. U.S. industrialist funded Hitler because they wanted him to destroy German Unions, who are the first people Hitler went after.

Both connect to wealthy U.S. elites pulling the strings.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Israel certainly has no capability to become another NAZI Germany,

Perhaps not, but they could still become pretty damn powerful if they had a superwealthy benefactor providing them funding, training, weapons, technology, nukes..... a superwealthy benefactor, like the US

Precisely!

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster

Israel certainly has no capability to become another NAZI Germany,

Perhaps not, but they could still become pretty damn powerful if they had a superwealthy benefactor providing them funding, training, weapons, technology, nukes..... a superwealthy benefactor, like the US

Do you know how much money the US gives to Muslim countries like Pakistan, Egypt, Jordan, the Palestinians, every year?

Look it up some time. Many Billions in the form of straight foreign aid which is often used against US interests. What do you know about Pakistan's nuclear capability and who they share it with?

Do you know how much of what Israel receives is in the form of loans and loan guarantees? How much is repaid or exchanged for technology and software?

Do you know about the Saudi lobby in the US? How many senators, congressmen and academics are bought off by them?

Mike

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I thought the "loans" to Israel were specifically designed to not be repaid. They insist on calling them loans because they want no strings attached but it is crystal clear that neither party expects they will be repaid.

I don't know about other countrys. USA seems to give away a great deal of money in expectation that we will be liked and respected. Most of us learn at a very young age that such pandering doesn't work but this country seems determined to continue this pollicy.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Isn't it just amazing how many people involved in government finances, deals and policies commit "suicide"? Can anyone spell Vince Foster?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by earlywatcher

I thought the "loans" to Israel were specifically designed to not be repaid. They insist on calling them loans because they want no strings attached but it is crystal clear that neither party expects they will be repaid.

I don't know about other countrys. USA seems to give away a great deal of money in expectation that we will be liked and respected. Most of us learn at a very young age that such pandering doesn't work but this country seems determined to continue this pollicy.

If you don't know about other countries why are you accusing Israel of getting favoured treatment?

The US doesn't give a damn about being liked. They give 2 Billion alone every year to Egypt and everyone in the country hates them. Politics is not a popularity contest. Being feared is the status countries strive for.

It's cheaper to pay off a country to keep it peaceful and compliant and out of the clutches of your rivals. That's why the US gives these places foreign aid.

So far it isn't working in Pakistan. The leadership pockets the money and their military helps anti-US interests. The US wants to keep Pakistan's nukes from some really heavy duty bad guys in the region. They'd nuke Israel just for target practice. Maybe the house next to you for fun afterward.

Israel goes under as you want it to. Can you name anyone else strategically in the Middle East whose intelligence and military you would trust to work in Western interests?

The Palestinians? If they get their hands on Israeli nukes we'll see where their alliances are.

Mike

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

You're right. I don't know why we give so much money away. I've gotten distracted by the smiling photo ops. Many countries certainly do seem to hate us. I don't understand this aspect of foreign policy at all. I take that back. I pretty much don't understand any aspect of foreign policy. I have long read about the huge (to me) amounts of money we give regularly to Israel. I've always felt we could trust them. this is an honest question (not sarcasm): can we trust them? are they allies because we share values or only as long as we give them money? It seems like their main value is the preservation of the nation of Israel. Would they do anything at all for us if we cut back or stopped the aid?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
There is another reason, a bigger reason why we give out large sums of money to other countries, it ain't charity, it is for bribes, to allow our corporations to do what ever they want to do in those countries.

We bankroll their government, so that the government we support allows our corporations to run their economy, treat their people like slaves, and profit all the money that is made from the slave labor. The workers in the U.S. get stuck paying taxes to support the exportation of their jobs overseas, and occasionally fighting to protect corporate assets overseas.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by earlywatcher

I don't understand this aspect of foreign policy at all. I take that back. I pretty much don't understand any aspect of foreign policy. I have long read about the huge (to me) amounts of money we give regularly to Israel. I've always felt we could trust them. this is an honest question (not sarcasm): can we trust them? are they allies because we share values or only as long as we give them money? It seems like their main value is the preservation of the nation of Israel. Would they do anything at all for us if we cut back or stopped the aid?

The US supplies aid, military equipment, intelligence, etc to Israel for security concerns of both countries. Isolated, non-oil producing, democratic Westernized Israel has a survival vested interest in peace in the region. The US still withholds things like letting them own advanced military hardware.

Israel is considering declining US funding as it now only represents 10% of their GDP and increasingly compromises them politically.

If a war develops in the region, something Iran as well as the Saudis would like to see for their own interests, Israel would critical as a strategic base of operations and source of military strength.

The Iranians and Saudis are currently engaged in a regional control proxy war in Syria, Lebanon, Gaza. Syria was in the process of setting up a nuclear facility funded by Iran with technical expertise supplied by North Korea.

The playing field has moved to the Israel front as it's considered politically acceptable. But the major battle is developing between Sunni and Shiite interests represented by the Saudis and Iran. The US maintains a longstanding protection agreement with the Saudis. But the Saudis have work towards a destruction of Israel for a number of reasons. Resentment of their very existence primarily.

A very unstable equilibrium throughout the region. The US invaded Afghanistan and Iraq to try to move the equation more in their direction creating a buffer to Iran and hoping to eliminate two particularly contentious rogue states.

All complicated with shifting alliances and false rhetoric clouding the issues.

Mike

[edit on 10-5-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
Do you know how much money the US gives to Muslim countries like Pakistan, Egypt, Jordan, the Palestinians, every year?

Do you know about the Saudi lobby in the US? How many senators, congressmen and academics are bought off by them?

Well what I had been trying to get at is that the puppet-masters have been known to fuel BOTH sides of a conflict. Supply funding and weapons to both sides, help build up both sides, fuel the fires of hatred on both sides - then use some kind of false-flag attack to start the war and let them fight it out.

So yeah, the US has financial deals with both Israel and all these Muslim countries, they supply funding and weapons etc to both. I think it's because, the original plan was to use Israel to start WWIII in the Middle East - just like they arranged WWI and WWII and all the other major wars.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster

Well what I had been trying to get at is that the puppet-masters have been known to fuel BOTH sides of a conflict. Supply funding and weapons to both sides, help build up both sides, fuel the fires of hatred on both sides - then use some kind of false-flag attack to start the war and let them fight it out.

So yeah, the US has financial deals with both Israel and all these Muslim countries, they supply funding and weapons etc to both. I think it's because, the original plan was to use Israel to start WWIII in the Middle East - just like they arranged WWI and WWII and all the other major wars.

Being on a conspiracy site there is the inevitable tendency to draw on history, look for false flags, see an itching for World War.

Most countries want to carry on doing business and expand in the process. War can mean intensive costs, losses of people in the millions, the possibility of losing everything or winning but still losing in the long-run.

Wars will to be fought with armies and conventional weapons any more. Once the was a stalemate, now there's no predicting where nuclear weapons will land.

The US largely tries to buy a semblance of peace while dependent on oil from the Middle East. The current administration is ready to throw Israel under a bus if that's what it takes.

A problem is you can count on most world leaders to be greedy and survival oriented. So buying them off with money is the natural remedy for problems.

Iran's mullahs may be prepared to sacrifice half the country's population to further their Islamic Holy War, and that's scary. They've already made it clear the destruction of Israel is only first base.

Europe and Russia are equally uncomfortable with an irrational player sitting at their card table with a loaded gun.

China sits quietly on the sideline knowing they will be picking up the pieces no matter what happens.

It's easy to criticize the US for their past self-serving policies. The opposing teams are not exactly angels either.

Mike

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
CEO Dead? And I was starting to think that people only pasted bad news on the forums. I might open a bottle of champagne!

IRM
Don't be too thrilled.

His death most likely indicates he was lower echelon.
Upper echelon will be thriving, rejoicing and planning their next bastardies.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

My speculations are based on logic and reason, which I give, and clear connections. Your speculations are based on pure speculation, without providing any clear connection between Mossad and Freddie Mac except more unsubstantiated speculation.

Israel certainly has no capability to become another NAZI Germany, that is a ridiculous theory. U.S. industrialist funded Hitler because they wanted him to destroy German Unions, who are the first people Hitler went after.

And there isn't anyone the US would like Israel's help in destroying?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

There is another reason, a bigger reason why we give out large sums of money to other countries, it ain't charity, it is for bribes, to allow our corporations to do what ever they want to do in those countries.

We bankroll their government, so that the government we support allows our corporations to run their economy, treat their people like slaves, and profit all the money that is made from the slave labor. The workers in the U.S. get stuck paying taxes to support the exportation of their jobs overseas, and occasionally fighting to protect corporate assets overseas.

True, "foreign aid" is always buying something.

People who think money is given to other countries from sheer kindness and humanitarian concern have no understanding of politics.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I doubt if the current admin wants to throw Israel under a bus, but you are right that the people we deal with in these third world nations aren't in power in these third world nations because they are nice guys. There is still a serious question as to whether or not the people in power are there because they were willing to do our bidding, or because they clawed their way to the top?

Considering how our corporations treat people here in the U.S., especially when you look at the history on conflicts in the U.S. between corporations and workers, it is hard to know how much say our corporations have in choosing the people they want in power in these third world nations. There is no doubt, though, that U.S. based IC's have tremendous influence throughout the world, and probably more influence in the third world than they have here in the U.S..

Yes, we are dependent on oil from the Middle East, but our own corporations have put considerable effort into making sure we remained dependent on oil. If it wasn't for the huge amount of oil that the U.S. imports every year, we would be trade balanced with the world, exporting as much as we are importing.

Don't forget that corporate trade access to third world slave labor also depends on cheap oil to import those goods produced by cheap labor. On another forum a guy was telling about how hard shipping companies were hit by the spike on oil prices increasing the cost of fuel to ship that goods, squeezing profits, and now with the economic downturn they have a double whammy. It looks like major cracks are beginning to spread throughout the oil dominated system that has driven our economy at least since the fifties. This is good news. When the cheap oil runs out, and alternative fuels become economically competitive, it will be a very good thing. We have become far too much of a consumer driven, disposable society that exists mainly to keep the elites filthy rich.

The more the elites are able to take from the system, the more imbalanced the system becomes until it reaches a crisis like our current economic downturn, which is the inevitable result of debt driven demand. Then you start seeing newly appointed CFO's getting bumped off.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join