It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jamaican troops storm hijacked Canadian jet; free 6 crew members

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Jamaican troops storm hijacked Canadian jet; free 6 crew members

www.cbc.ca

Jamaican troops stormed a hijacked Canadian charter flight Monday, after negotiations with a gunman broke down, taking a man into custody and safely releasing six crew members.

Jamaican Information Minister Daryl Vaz said all six Canadian crew members are safe and were taken to a local hospital for a medical checkup.

The 20-year-old man in police custody has been identified as Stephen Fray. Vaz called him a "troubled young man" who was upset about a failed relationship.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Wow that's interesting, funny I didn't see it sooner. That's a little scary that they are now trying to hijack Canadian jets. Perhaps they will hold the hostages for ransom and demand fresh drinking water

Anyway, what say you ATS about this? An influx in air attacks in order to scare us all back into pre-Iraq mentality, or just some nut job who thought it would be fun?

~Keeper

www.cbc.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Really?

No interest at all? Man that's weak, come on folks, there must be some Canadians here who have heard about this??

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I think he had a gun and the Illuminati are in a tizzy
trying to find out the holes in the system.

The whole Illuminati system is full of holes and we should
chip away on the more meaningful one.

There will probably be medication checks before flights
from now on, like you want to fly.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Dude! I hadn't even heard about this until you gave me a link on my thread about the pirates... to this thread. I'm embarrassed that I hadn't even heard about this. Thanks for the post!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Albertarocks

No problem. I was surprised to have not found it here on ATS. Since the incident occured yesterday, I figured there'd alteast be a thread on it today.

Oh well, I hope this gains some popularity so we can get a discussion going about this issue. Seems were having alot more of these air line scares and hijacking's by pirates.

Signs of what is to come perhaps.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
In a strange twist of fate, it was reported on the news tonight that the Jamaican tactical unit who rescued all passengers had been trained by Canadian special forces as part of an agreement for mutual support between both countries. How's that for irony?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Albertarocks

I saw this last night on the news. It was a Canjet plane and the guy got on with a gun. Last I heard they are trying to figure how a gun got past security in this post 9/11 era.

top topics

join