It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(SXWC) 2012 The Purified Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Part 1

Several flat screen tv's were blaring above his head. All on different channels denoting havoc throughout the world. A time when the Super Bowl should be in full swing and beautiful girls cheering on their teams. A castle tumbles down in Scotland and tears flow from a woman's eyes, while holding her limp dead infant. Wade could barely hold his head up to watch all the devastation going on in the world. The loud noises in his head interfered to think reasonably which existed, before his eighth cocktail. Audible sounds of hissing and flocks of loud birds chirping in his brain only he could hear. Wades attempts to drown the noises with booze to no avail.

The bartender mixes him another drink and tells him, " It's his last. It's time to go Wade your limousine is waiting."

Once Wade had everything life had to offer a huge mansion, expensive vehicles, two lovely children and a trophy wife. Money, Power and Greed was his Life Force, for he was the Shadowy Power behind the Throne. Another television screen was focusing on a hospice for the sick and terminally ill. Most suffering from a rare cancer, including Wades own family. His wife and two children could not escape the criss-cross patterns of the toxic chemtrails. All three died just last year. Reducing the population was Wades goal and he enforced it...... And eventually it came back to bite him.

"THOSE DAMN PILOTS WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO FLY OVER MY HOUSE!", Wade yelled.

Wade knew a cure to cancer existed years ago, but it's secret known only to the Extremely Rich Aristocratic Society. Simply put, cures don't make money pharmaceuticals do! He knew he had doomed his own family.
Joe the chauffeur assisted Wade into the back seat, of the long stretch limo.

"Do you want me to drive you by your P.P.P.'s sir?"

"Sure why not Joe? at least that's a dependable income."

Signs on Parade routes in small towns....

'P.P.P.'s' otherwise known as 'Private Prisons for Profit' and Wade was making Billions & Billions off them. Cram the Inmates in like sardines and ignore the health care that's how the game is played according to Wade. Joe continued driving up into the high desert where single family dwellings once were. Now there is nothing....No wild mustang, no desert tortoise's and no wildlife what-so-ever!

"Sir", asked Joe, "Whatever happened to all the wild mustang?"

Wade's response, "Oh hell, they were contracted out by BLM to a Livestock Company and sold for horse meat years ago Joe. Just as well, the poor things were starving to death and dying of thirst anyways."

"No offense sir, but the mustangs looked pretty good to me." responded Joe

"What the hell do you know? I think the BLM knows more than you about the mustangs needs.", snapped Wade

"Well what happened to all the people who used to live up here sir?" asked Joe.

"Oh, they all whined about the buffer zones being eliminated between the prisons and their homes. I guess they must of moved or were forced out by eminent domain. Stupid people, didn't realize we were helping their own town, during the economic downfall. Most likely had to take a loss and some probably ended up in tent cities. Who cares? Now Shut-Up and drive I don't pay you in gold coins to talk!" replied Wade.

The limousine was within walking distance of the first prison when the GROUND BEGAN TO CRACK AND SINK!

"WHAT THE 'F' IS GOING ON JOE?", screamed Wade.

" I don't know sir? We must be having an earthquake", answered Joe.

He turned on the radio and there was just static. The television had no picture or sound and the cell phone had no signal. The limousine was sinking deeper into the desert soil and a loud noise was heard coming from the vehicle. Joe was able to get out of the limo and noticed that the pressure snapped off the U-joints and the Drive Shaft fell further down.

The ground was still moving and Joe yelled to Wade, "GET OUT OF THE VEHICLE NOW!"

The whole limousine sunk into the dark abyss leaving Wade and Joe wondering what was going on.

"What do we do now sir?",asked Joe.

Wade yelled, "What do you think we'll do idiot? You got two feet don't you? Start walking towards the prison!"

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Part Two......

The ground continued to crack and sink making walking somewhat difficult for the two. They grabbed on and stumbled over one another while Wade cursed all the way. The red sun was going down on the Nopah Mountain Range and soon it would be dark.

No lights came on near the prison and the so-called secured fences were all destroyed. The outline of the huge cement structure was fading into the darkness. Animal sounds were heard, but there were no animals.

"Sir I've got a bad feeling about this. Where's the guards you hired?" asked Joe

"At least twenty-five guards are in there Joe. I'm sure everything is under control. Quit being such a chicken chit. They know what to do.", responded Wade.

Joe asked,"Just how many inmates are we talking about sir?"

"2,500 to 3,000 thereabouts I suppose. How the hell do I know? I don't tuck them in at night! I just collect the money for each pathetic body I can get!" added Wade.

The death of Wades wife and children didn't change his greedy desire. It only made him a more hateful and blaming the pilots who flew those poisonous jets. He said, "Time was of the essence" and he ordered it. Mistakes were made and many have died. Thinning of the herd enrapture him......Thinning of his own blood deranged him. Could those noises in his brain be all the children crying out in pain?

Joe was a Native American of the Hopi Tribe he had faith in the 'Great Spirit' that the world would not end on December 21st, 2012. Two powerful forces would join together and make Mother Earth well once again. It will be "The Time of Never Ending Peace." The earth is shifting and some will not be able to deal with the vibrational change. The Greedy, Hateful and Warmongers will find that this will be the most opressive time.

Joe was employed by Wade for the last seven years to chauffeur him around. Wade never discussed his secrets. Joe alway's sensed that Wade had a dark side and not just because of his snide remarks. Joe tried teaching Wade how drilling for oil and mining effects Mother Earth. We are ripping out her bowels and smothering her with asphalt.

Wade would only laugh and say, "You are a fool Joe.....Earth is not a living, breathing thing."

Wade and Joe were hiding in a debris filled wash outside the prison area. They could hear horrific screams in the vast darkness, unlike that of any human being. They heard growling and hissing noises. It's unimaginable what torture Wade ordered in the event of a prison break. He signed all the papers in a cocktail lounge with fellow Shadowy Powers behind the Throne. Sounds of physical and mental suffering surrounded them and the ground trembled.........

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Part Three.......

The sun would rise in the Spring Mountain Range in less than an hour and things were becoming more visible. Wade found an unopened post marked envelope amongst the debris. Without hesitation he rips it open. A little girl had written a letter to her father in the prison which he never received.

His face showed no emotions and he flings the letter which was caught up in a microburst.

Joe was gone. Wade assumed he had to relieve himself, behind a cactus. He hears a sound like someone is locking and loading a gun. The next thing he's looking down the barrel of a rifle.

A gruff voice demands, "Take off your clothes and shoes or you won't see the sun rise! DO IT NOW!"

Wade strips down to his shorts and tee-shirt and shrieks, "What do you want from me?"

"I want your Damn Clothes Piss Ant. You can have my prison uniform. While your at it give me your wallet, watch, and rings too!" said the man with the rough voice.

Wade was lucky this guy didn't know who he was. Wade put on the prison uniform. The escapee shoves him to the ground and cuffed Wades ankles together. Wades clothes fit the con and were almost a perfect fit. His resemblance to Wade was also astounding!

"Boy, it must be my Lucky Day this is one fine, fine suit." said the con.

Wade mumbles under his breath, " Yeah, I had to wait a whole week just to get an appointment with the only master suit maker New York's William Fioravanti. The shoes weren't cheap either."

"Why I bet this watch is real gold with real diamonds too huh?", asked the con.

In a remorseful soft voice Wade replied, "Yes, it's real."

"Well I'd better head out before the sun comes up. They're gonna be looking for me. I was the only one able to escape while the others were being shot at and tortured.
Oh, I wouldn't be a bit surprised when the guards find you they will call you Jake! Have a nice day!", said the con laughing off in the distance.

He ran as fast as he could with the ground still moving. It appeared to give him even more momentum, within minutes he was completely out of sight.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Part Four.......

Day was breaking and the clouds appeared ominous. One of Wade's Private Prisons for Profit could be seen in the high desert.

Wade heard voices and one said, "There's Jake in the wash with all the other garbage!"
The guards immediately hoisted Wade up on his feet and carried him by his armpits towards the prison.

Wade yelled, " I'M NOT JAKE....I'M WADE,,, I OWN ALL OF YOU.... AND I OWN THAT HELL HOLE OF A PRISON TOO!"

The guards laugh and one said, "Sure you do Jake and my Mother is the Queen."

Wade wondered what ever happened to Joe.......

It didn't take the four guards long to reach the prison with Wade.

"Here's your royal suite Jake. Get used to it. In case you forgot your a Lifer!", said the snickering guards.

The cell was small with four bunks, a sink and a central toilet. Three of the bunks had sleeping bodies in them. Wade was assigned one of the lower bunks. He pulled back the old gray blanket and noticed there was just a stained and moldly mattress with no sheet. It smelled horrible.

Wade yelled, "HEY GUARDS I GOT A RIGHT TO CONTACT MY LAWYERS!"

One Burly guard came back to Wades cell. Wade was leaning up against the bars when the guard grabbed his throat and twisted his collar. Wade choked down, couldn't breathe and was turning blue.

" You don't have ANY RIGHTS HERE MISTER YOUR FATE HAS ALREADY BEEN DETERMINED! Think of it this way Jake at least you didn't get the death penalty. We can surely oblige if you give us anymore trouble! Remember, your just a filthly waste product here and Nobody cares if you live or die!" yelled the guard.

The guard releases his hold on Wades throat just before he's ready to pass out. Wade knew all the rules of his prisons. Remember he wrote the book. He knew the food was horrible and small portions, no medical care, no exercise, no visitors, no privacy, no preachers, no buying anything for the prisons once they are built, no funerals, one roll of toilet paper per cell per month and the list goes on........

Jake the con was convicted of the murder of an wealthy elite young woman. He always claimed innocent and there was never any proof. The cops never found her body. Friends and neighbors even testified on Jake's behalf and verified his alibi, but the jury voted him guilty. Now Wade who had an uncanny resemblance to Jake will do the time. Jake took on Wades identity and is living with his girlfriend in the Bahamas somewhere.

Joe the chauffeur died from a snake bite and fell into a deep fissure. His body was never found and Mother Earth took him home. December 21st, 2012 has come and gone. Mother Earth has cleansed herself, although many lifes were lost. Mostly the Greedy, Hateful and Warmongers. Joe is in the most highest realm and will become one of the next Axis Twins in 2049.

It's important for the World Now to Stand Together during these trying times and Remain Strong. Although I have posted this song before on the ATS it's still one that means so much to me. Please listen while the World sings "Stand By Me"

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainStar

Bravo!! Bravo!! I'd give you a high five but I can't reach you, so you get a wow

You've got to love a story with credits.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Mesmerizing tale of truth, greed and a possible outcome for the year 2012 and beyond, I would love to read many more of your stories my friend.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Hey again MountainStar

Just looking over this great entertaining story. That letter was awesome!! This event you have created here sort of reminds me of No Country for Old Men!!! (a good movie to me)

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Mesmerizing tale of truth, greed and a possible outcome for the year 2012 and beyond, I would love to read many more of your stories my friend

I really appreciate your comments antar. Your insight truly amazes me. There's a lot of truth to this story going on right now. A Corporate name has been changed to insure my financial security. I believe you know what I mean.
I love reading your stories too antar. That way I learn from the Best!

Thanks again guys.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Another brilliant submission to the contest.

I hope you do well my friend,

wupy

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

Thank-you mrwupy.

I appreciate it coming from a person such as yourself.

It's hard for me to write about beauty now, with so much
corruption going on here.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The first photo of the parade was supposed to show the Prison sign
for some reason it didn't?

I'll try it again here.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I felt that the M sign was the corporate prison...
Just stopping by to wish you well in the contest.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Lovely combination: Extremely Rich Aristocratic Society + Private Prisons for Profit. Personally, I doubt you're far off the mark on this at all. There's money to be made in slavery... always has been and always will be. Quite likely, the very last 'business' to fail in a world gone mad will be privately owned prisons.

Your story focussed primarily on the kharmic notion of 'just desserts'. Falsely accused Jake gets even with the evil Wade (any relation to the Bruce we all know?) and some small mistreatment of life on earth is corrected.

I appreciate the time you took to add pictures in your tale, MountainStar. A nice touch.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Thank-you for the kind words masqua.

I really appreciate 'You' and 'All' the other Mods.

You guys are the reason why I've stayed so long with the ATS.

top topics

join